Comments

Dear Dish-It, Did I Do the Right Thing?

One of my teachers recently lost her daughter to cancer at a very young age. I sent her a poem - do you think she'll be mad? Back to Article

katispurrrfect123
katispurrrfect123 wrote:
2014-07-16 13:25:42 -0700

really nice you don't need to worry

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2013-11-25 16:49:33 -0800

so nice of her

luvliampayne
luvliampayne wrote:
2013-11-25 15:57:35 -0800

that was a really sweet thing to do

debzone-love3
debzone-love3 wrote:
2012-09-18 15:04:54 -0700

Big Grin

debzone-love3
debzone-love3 wrote:
2012-09-18 15:04:42 -0700

me too!

emv5
emv5 wrote:
2011-02-26 03:40:57 -0800

i think u did the right thing
smile

Best Way to Support Someone Who is Grieving?

• Send flowers.
  • Write a poem.
  • Send a card.
  • Just be there if they need to talk.

kaykay2002
reply about 1 hour
CocoC01
CocoC01 posted in Family Issues:
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
converse, vans are a converse wannabe and I can't stand it when people wear them with no socks, its so chavy!
Thunderpandapaw