Comments

Dear Dish-It, Did I Do the Right Thing?

One of my teachers recently lost her daughter to cancer at a very young age. I sent her a poem - do you think she'll be mad? Back to Article

katispurrrfect123
katispurrrfect123 wrote:
2014-07-16 13:25:42 -0700

really nice you don't need to worry

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2013-11-25 16:49:33 -0800

so nice of her

luvliampayne
luvliampayne wrote:
2013-11-25 15:57:35 -0800

that was a really sweet thing to do

debzone-love3
debzone-love3 wrote:
2012-09-18 15:04:54 -0700

Big Grin

debzone-love3
debzone-love3 wrote:
2012-09-18 15:04:42 -0700

me too!

emv5
emv5 wrote:
2011-02-26 03:40:57 -0800

i think u did the right thing
smile

Best Way to Support Someone Who is Grieving?

• Send flowers.
  • Write a poem.
  • Send a card.
  • Just be there if they need to talk.

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
The fact that this girl has a crush on you is enough for me to say...stick with the friend.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Nope. Not at all... It's just... too hard, ya know? XD
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "Boysrock50" wrote: Mate, just.. LET HER GO, LET HER GO, DON'T TALK TO HER ANYMORE LET HER GO, LET HER GO, IT IS HER YOU MUST IGNORE YOU SHOULDN'T CARE, WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY, YOU SHOULD JUST MOVE ON, YOUR FRIEND IS MORE IMPORTANT ANYWAY Nailed it XD Beautiful. All that friendship, compassion, mild rejection... poured out  into one song. Amazing. Tear jerker right there! *sobs* Okay... now that I'm done be extremely melodramatic, I agree 100% with what has been said. Loyalty to your friend is definitely what's best in the situation -and you've seem to be following through on this. Good. Now... can you just leave the girl alone? It might be better if you just ignore her.  thankyou, thankyou :P can you guess where my inspiration was from? :D
american_brit