Comments

Taking Care of Your Teeth

It's hard to flash a smile at your crush if your pearly whites aren't so pearly and white. Find out how to take care of your teeth and prevent cavities! Back to Article

JennyD

-Allie- wrote:
2013-05-15 18:21:29 -0700

Braces are worth it

izzy loves YOU
izzy loves YOU wrote:
2012-02-24 13:06:47 -0800

be4 my braces my teeth were horable but they are getting better minute by minute!

membershipgirl
membershipgirl wrote:
2012-02-23 08:42:04 -0800

Its good to always take care of your teeth

Freshgal
Freshgal wrote:
2012-02-22 11:08:38 -0800

i just went to the dentist it was greate and i brush my teeth smile

jasmine0310
jasmine0310 wrote:
2012-02-22 10:33:52 -0800

Good to take care of ur teath

fools101
fools101 wrote:
2012-02-22 10:33:30 -0800

Yes Please do Brush LOL!! IF not Then Stinky
breathe O....O hahahah and yellow EWWW XD!!...

~Jess~

LoveMe-HateMe234
LoveMe-HateMe234 wrote:
2012-02-22 10:32:49 -0800

I feel sorry for u if u dont brush ur teeth or go to tha dentist

yo yo yo wat up
yo yo yo wat up wrote:
2012-02-22 10:31:33 -0800

U should always take care of your teeth i have a hard time trying to remember to brush mine then again im always busy doing bunch of things

apple678
apple678 wrote:
2012-01-13 18:26:36 -0800

YESSS brushing your teeth everyday is a great
idea..Big Grin

TiannaG0dsAng3l
TiannaG0dsAng3l wrote:
2012-01-13 17:59:40 -0800

tru tru

ilybabycuz
ilybabycuz wrote:
2012-01-13 17:47:14 -0800

if ya just brush ur teeth it wont stank

aaron2.00
aaron2.00 wrote:
2012-01-13 17:46:09 -0800

lol

skatergirl
skatergirl wrote:
2012-01-13 17:31:34 -0800

Aairon- cool! but they just dont clean their room often :b i lov brushin my teeth

Aairon.Loves.Kyrin
Aairon.Loves.Kyrin wrote:
2012-01-13 17:28:30 -0800

yes they do

prettygirlswaggshay!
prettygirlswaggshay! wrote:
2012-01-13 17:28:11 -0800

nobody betta dislike diss,,,

skatergirl
skatergirl wrote:
2012-01-13 17:27:43 -0800

Aairon- cool, does the guys brush theirs? i hope os or i be on their case!

Poll

How Often Do You Floss?

• After every meal.
  • Before I go to bed every night.
  • A couple of times a week.
  • I don't remember the last time I flossed.

samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Friends:
i think the best way to settle that is to sit them down and talk to them and if girl2 wont stop asking ask her as calmly as you can to be quiet and listen to what you have to say. and explain to them how much you just want them to get along. second way to settle this is to put them in the same room together until they do get along.
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Thanks guys. Thoses tips helped. They are getting almond better now.
kaykay2002