Comments

Taking Care of Your Teeth

It's hard to flash a smile at your crush if your pearly whites aren't so pearly and white. Find out how to take care of your teeth and prevent cavities! Back to Article

lonnie123
lonnie123 wrote:
2014-07-31 14:04:37 -0700

I never had braces in my life and my teeth are straight I love then lol

JennyD

-Allie- wrote:
2013-05-15 18:21:29 -0700

Braces are worth it

izzy loves YOU
izzy loves YOU wrote:
2012-02-24 13:06:47 -0800

be4 my braces my teeth were horable but they are getting better minute by minute!

membershipgirl
membershipgirl wrote:
2012-02-23 08:42:04 -0800

Its good to always take care of your teeth

Freshgal
Freshgal wrote:
2012-02-22 11:08:38 -0800

i just went to the dentist it was greate and i brush my teeth smile

jasmine0310
jasmine0310 wrote:
2012-02-22 10:33:52 -0800

Good to take care of ur teath

fools101
fools101 wrote:
2012-02-22 10:33:30 -0800

Yes Please do Brush LOL!! IF not Then Stinky
breathe O....O hahahah and yellow EWWW XD!!...

~Jess~

LoveMe-HateMe234
LoveMe-HateMe234 wrote:
2012-02-22 10:32:49 -0800

I feel sorry for u if u dont brush ur teeth or go to tha dentist

yo yo yo wat up
yo yo yo wat up wrote:
2012-02-22 10:31:33 -0800

U should always take care of your teeth i have a hard time trying to remember to brush mine then again im always busy doing bunch of things

apple678
apple678 wrote:
2012-01-13 18:26:36 -0800

YESSS brushing your teeth everyday is a great
idea..Big Grin

TiannaG0dsAng3l
TiannaG0dsAng3l wrote:
2012-01-13 17:59:40 -0800

tru tru

ilybabycuz
ilybabycuz wrote:
2012-01-13 17:47:14 -0800

if ya just brush ur teeth it wont stank

aaron2.00
aaron2.00 wrote:
2012-01-13 17:46:09 -0800

lol

skatergirl
skatergirl wrote:
2012-01-13 17:31:34 -0800

Aairon- cool! but they just dont clean their room often :b i lov brushin my teeth

Aairon.Loves.Kyrin
Aairon.Loves.Kyrin wrote:
2012-01-13 17:28:30 -0800

yes they do

prettygirlswaggshay!
prettygirlswaggshay! wrote:
2012-01-13 17:28:11 -0800

nobody betta dislike diss,,,

Poll

How Often Do You Floss?

• After every meal.
  • Before I go to bed every night.
  • A couple of times a week.
  • I don't remember the last time I flossed.

MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
You are welcome & Good Luck!
reply about 1 hour
snikko
snikko posted in Friends:
A prefect friend is a person that is always with you when you need  them.  THey have you back and they don'bully ou. They hang out with you. THey treat you as an equal. They stand up for you. And they don't laugh at your tureself.
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
"MissD" wrote:This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored. Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over. Hope this helps. Let us know what happens. Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!  thank you soooo much for the amazing advice, unfortunately I don't really have a choice because my friend walks to my house where her mum picks her up so it would hurt her feelings if I said no to walking with her but ill definitely try yor suggestions in the second paragraph. Thanks
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored.  Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over.  Hope this helps. Let us know what happens.  Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
I have this one best friend and she is wonderful. But two of my other friends are best friends with each other and when I walk home from school with them I feel really left out and ignored. I don't want to ruin their friendship but I don't know what to do about it. Any suggestions?