Comments

Taking Care of Your Teeth

It's hard to flash a smile at your crush if your pearly whites aren't so pearly and white. Find out how to take care of your teeth and prevent cavities! Back to Article

skatergirl
skatergirl wrote:
2012-01-13 17:27:43 -0800

Aairon- cool, does the guys brush theirs? i hope os or i be on their case!

Aairon.Loves.Kyrin

Ms.BullsNation_1984408 wrote:
2012-01-13 17:23:42 -0800

smh,,

Aairon.Loves.Kyrin
Aairon.Loves.Kyrin wrote:
2012-01-13 17:23:20 -0800

i love brushing my teeth!

IMKRBRO_1976219
IMKRBRO_1976219 wrote:
2012-01-13 17:21:41 -0800

O_O I need to chill? oh ok, Bruh i aint gonna say nothing to that.. But all i know is YOU need to stop overreacting

YairBoo♥
YairBoo♥ wrote:
2012-01-13 17:19:50 -0800

Ohh Gosh lol

(:PreetySmilees♥
(:PreetySmilees♥ wrote:
2012-01-13 17:17:30 -0800

@IMKRBRO ; chill & shut up , people can make comments thats why they have a comment box , shut up qet a life & stop jusdqin evrythinq everybody say like Judge Judy !

IMKRBRO_1976219
IMKRBRO_1976219 wrote:
2012-01-13 17:17:13 -0800

Omfg, the "Flossing" poll says most people dont remember the last time they flossed Sad yall really scaring me now..

IMKRBRO_1976219
IMKRBRO_1976219 wrote:
2012-01-13 17:15:10 -0800

@(:PrettySmilees As Yellow as a mug? what kind of comparison..

(:PreetySmilees♥
(:PreetySmilees♥ wrote:
2012-01-13 17:11:54 -0800

x3 people teeth be yellow as a muq .

deathkitten103
deathkitten103 wrote:
2012-01-08 17:21:34 -0800

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT ORAL HYGIENE!!!!!! LOL JUST KIDDING

Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx wrote:
2012-01-08 17:18:54 -0800

So thats where I recognised the gingeritis thing xD

awesomegirl9879
awesomegirl9879 wrote:
2012-01-08 17:17:14 -0800

Brush brush brush your teeth BRUSH

strawberry55551
strawberry55551 wrote:
2012-01-08 17:15:59 -0800

worst of all,you can get............BRACES!!!!!
lol xD (i am getting them)
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KaitlynKandi-
KaitlynKandi- wrote:
2011-09-18 06:30:59 -0700

Brush brush brush your teeth BRUSH THEM TILL THEY'RE CLEANNNN ;D

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-09-18 06:10:40 -0700

This is an excellent article! smile

ashnicole9
ashnicole9 wrote:
2011-08-12 12:54:36 -0700

its good if you were younger and it still good now

Cookie1013
Cookie1013 wrote:
2011-06-16 18:14:56 -0700

cool advice

Poll

How Often Do You Floss?

• After every meal.
  • Before I go to bed every night.
  • A couple of times a week.
  • I don't remember the last time I flossed.

GlimmeringSky16