Comments

Taking Care of Your Teeth

It's hard to flash a smile at your crush if your pearly whites aren't so pearly and white. Find out how to take care of your teeth and prevent cavities! Back to Article

Aairon.Loves.Kyrin

Ms.BullsNation_1984408 wrote:
2012-01-13 17:23:42 -0800

smh,,

Aairon.Loves.Kyrin
Aairon.Loves.Kyrin wrote:
2012-01-13 17:23:20 -0800

i love brushing my teeth!

IMKRBRO_1976219
IMKRBRO_1976219 wrote:
2012-01-13 17:21:41 -0800

O_O I need to chill? oh ok, Bruh i aint gonna say nothing to that.. But all i know is YOU need to stop overreacting

YairBoo♥
YairBoo♥ wrote:
2012-01-13 17:19:50 -0800

Ohh Gosh lol

(:PreetySmilees♥
(:PreetySmilees♥ wrote:
2012-01-13 17:17:30 -0800

@IMKRBRO ; chill & shut up , people can make comments thats why they have a comment box , shut up qet a life & stop jusdqin evrythinq everybody say like Judge Judy !

IMKRBRO_1976219
IMKRBRO_1976219 wrote:
2012-01-13 17:17:13 -0800

Omfg, the "Flossing" poll says most people dont remember the last time they flossed Sad yall really scaring me now..

IMKRBRO_1976219
IMKRBRO_1976219 wrote:
2012-01-13 17:15:10 -0800

@(:PrettySmilees As Yellow as a mug? what kind of comparison..

(:PreetySmilees♥
(:PreetySmilees♥ wrote:
2012-01-13 17:11:54 -0800

x3 people teeth be yellow as a muq .

deathkitten103
deathkitten103 wrote:
2012-01-08 17:21:34 -0800

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT ORAL HYGIENE!!!!!! LOL JUST KIDDING

Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx wrote:
2012-01-08 17:18:54 -0800

So thats where I recognised the gingeritis thing xD

awesomegirl9879
awesomegirl9879 wrote:
2012-01-08 17:17:14 -0800

Brush brush brush your teeth BRUSH

strawberry55551
strawberry55551 wrote:
2012-01-08 17:15:59 -0800

worst of all,you can get............BRACES!!!!!
lol xD (i am getting them)
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KaitlynKandi-
KaitlynKandi- wrote:
2011-09-18 06:30:59 -0700

Brush brush brush your teeth BRUSH THEM TILL THEY'RE CLEANNNN ;D

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-09-18 06:10:40 -0700

This is an excellent article! smile

ashnicole9
ashnicole9 wrote:
2011-08-12 12:54:36 -0700

its good if you were younger and it still good now

Cookie1013
Cookie1013 wrote:
2011-06-16 18:14:56 -0700

cool advice

Poll

How Often Do You Floss?

• After every meal.
  • Before I go to bed every night.
  • A couple of times a week.
  • I don't remember the last time I flossed.