Comments

Nutrition - Quick and Healthy Breakfast Ideas

It's important to eat breakfast, but lots of peeps don't have time to make nutritious meals. So here are some ideas for ya! Back to Article

InfinityAndBeyondxP

brunostar wrote:
2013-06-26 11:15:15 -0700

good article XD

prettycandy1169
prettycandy1169 wrote:
2013-06-25 09:40:22 -0700

yummiest and i have them in snacks

thecaringlion
moderator
thecaringlion wrote:
2013-05-21 12:56:48 -0700

fruit smoothies are what i have for breakfast everyday! i love strawberry banana smoothies. i can't wait for the summer so i can use more berries and stuff!

allen

alyssia7710 wrote:
2012-12-17 15:07:24 -0800

i love fruit smoothes

lovesong 21
lovesong 21 wrote:
2012-03-17 23:14:07 -0700

I love fruit and smoothies

Teena 25
Teena 25 wrote:
2012-02-21 13:38:47 -0800

I cant have kiwi But i mix everything else

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2012-02-21 10:56:59 -0800

Love smoothies! Healthy ones!

Best Breakfast to Eat on the Go?

• Fruit smoothies.
  • A frosted blueberry Pop-Tart.
  • Bacon and eggs sandwiched into an English muffin.
  • One of those cereal bars.

Micro_organic-micro
So, what’s the real deal with organic foods these days? Maybe your parents are on a health kick o...
Vector Entertainment and the National Childhood Obesity Foundation want to encourage all you kids...
Tired of eating toast every single morning? Check out these fun and creative ways to jazz up the ...
Jumping rope is a great way to improve your cardio fitness, strengthen your bones and test your c...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)