Comments

Nutrition - Quick and Healthy Breakfast Ideas

It's important to eat breakfast, but lots of peeps don't have time to make nutritious meals. So here are some ideas for ya! Back to Article

InfinityAndBeyondxP

brunostar wrote:
2013-06-26 11:15:15 -0700

good article XD

prettycandy1169
prettycandy1169 wrote:
2013-06-25 09:40:22 -0700

yummiest and i have them in snacks

thecaringlion
moderator
thecaringlion wrote:
2013-05-21 12:56:48 -0700

fruit smoothies are what i have for breakfast everyday! i love strawberry banana smoothies. i can't wait for the summer so i can use more berries and stuff!

allen

alyssia7710 wrote:
2012-12-17 15:07:24 -0800

i love fruit smoothes

lovesong 21
lovesong 21 wrote:
2012-03-17 23:14:07 -0700

I love fruit and smoothies

Teena 25
Teena 25 wrote:
2012-02-21 13:38:47 -0800

I cant have kiwi But i mix everything else

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2012-02-21 10:56:59 -0800

Love smoothies! Healthy ones!

Best Breakfast to Eat on the Go?

• Fruit smoothies.
  • A frosted blueberry Pop-Tart.
  • Bacon and eggs sandwiched into an English muffin.
  • One of those cereal bars.

Micro_organic-micro
So, what’s the real deal with organic foods these days? Maybe your parents are on a health kick o...
Vector Entertainment and the National Childhood Obesity Foundation want to encourage all you kids...
Tired of eating toast every single morning? Check out these fun and creative ways to jazz up the ...
Jumping rope is a great way to improve your cardio fitness, strengthen your bones and test your c...

Vinylscratchstwin
My perfect friend would be: Funny nice easy going quirky playful loyal fast and...... Loves music as much as i do!!
reply less than a minute
katerine46
katerine46 posted in Friends:
the perfect friend would support you and give you advises if you need help they would stay by your side through everything. a friend wouldn't be jealous of what you have and what you wear. a friend would love you for who you are a friend would not judge you and most of all they would make you feel like you are worth something
reply about 1 hour
blackpearrl
blackpearrl posted in Style:
I'm not a tomboy, but just a bit girly.  :blush
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
what're are you talking about??!!ur an awesome advise giver, but I do go to a type of therapy, its a strengthening families therapy thing, i's like three hours long, and I'm like the oldest person there, so that probably won't work, but u seem like an awesome person can I friend u??!! btw thanks for the advice I doesnt understand how your the oldest person there when its the strengthening families therapy thing and does your family go?   Thanks though and me advise is when you walk in the next time go up to the therapist and ask her / him that you would appreciates if you can have the quiet word without anyone listening.  And then tell her/ him how your feeling.  This seems like one person you can tell Yush of course and I will accept :) Your welcomes and I will do me best :angel
toripizza