Comments

Nutrition - Quick and Healthy Breakfast Ideas

It's important to eat breakfast, but lots of peeps don't have time to make nutritious meals. So here are some ideas for ya! Back to Article

InfinityAndBeyondxP

brunostar wrote:
2013-06-26 11:15:15 -0700

good article XD

prettycandy1169
prettycandy1169 wrote:
2013-06-25 09:40:22 -0700

yummiest and i have them in snacks

thecaringlion
moderator
thecaringlion wrote:
2013-05-21 12:56:48 -0700

fruit smoothies are what i have for breakfast everyday! i love strawberry banana smoothies. i can't wait for the summer so i can use more berries and stuff!

allen

alyssia7710 wrote:
2012-12-17 15:07:24 -0800

i love fruit smoothes

lovesong 21
lovesong 21 wrote:
2012-03-17 23:14:07 -0700

I love fruit and smoothies

Teena 25
Teena 25 wrote:
2012-02-21 13:38:47 -0800

I cant have kiwi But i mix everything else

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2012-02-21 10:56:59 -0800

Love smoothies! Healthy ones!

Best Breakfast to Eat on the Go?

• Fruit smoothies.
  • A frosted blueberry Pop-Tart.
  • Bacon and eggs sandwiched into an English muffin.
  • One of those cereal bars.

Micro_organic-micro
So, what’s the real deal with organic foods these days? Maybe your parents are on a health kick o...
Vector Entertainment and the National Childhood Obesity Foundation want to encourage all you kids...
Tired of eating toast every single morning? Check out these fun and creative ways to jazz up the ...
Jumping rope is a great way to improve your cardio fitness, strengthen your bones and test your c...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me