Comments

Nutrition - Quick and Healthy Breakfast Ideas

It's important to eat breakfast, but lots of peeps don't have time to make nutritious meals. So here are some ideas for ya! Back to Article

InfinityAndBeyondxP

brunostar wrote:
2013-06-26 11:15:15 -0700

good article XD

prettycandy1169
prettycandy1169 wrote:
2013-06-25 09:40:22 -0700

yummiest and i have them in snacks

thecaringlion
moderator
thecaringlion wrote:
2013-05-21 12:56:48 -0700

fruit smoothies are what i have for breakfast everyday! i love strawberry banana smoothies. i can't wait for the summer so i can use more berries and stuff!

allen

alyssia7710 wrote:
2012-12-17 15:07:24 -0800

i love fruit smoothes

lovesong 21
lovesong 21 wrote:
2012-03-17 23:14:07 -0700

I love fruit and smoothies

Teena 25
Teena 25 wrote:
2012-02-21 13:38:47 -0800

I cant have kiwi But i mix everything else

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2012-02-21 10:56:59 -0800

Love smoothies! Healthy ones!

Best Breakfast to Eat on the Go?

• Fruit smoothies.
  • A frosted blueberry Pop-Tart.
  • Bacon and eggs sandwiched into an English muffin.
  • One of those cereal bars.

Micro_organic-micro
So, what’s the real deal with organic foods these days? Maybe your parents are on a health kick o...
Vector Entertainment and the National Childhood Obesity Foundation want to encourage all you kids...
Tired of eating toast every single morning? Check out these fun and creative ways to jazz up the ...
Jumping rope is a great way to improve your cardio fitness, strengthen your bones and test your c...

heyitsangel
heyitsangel posted in Style:
Both
reply about 1 hour
InternetOwl
ElfyKathy
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
She isn't jealous she is just dissappointed that you chose to get lessons when she did to get better . She had to get better to catch up to you so you can enjoyher as your best friend. Then you went ahead and got lessons as if you needed them. She is just upset that you showed off a talent that she didn't have. And she tried to get better to impress you but you got better as well. Which kept her at the stage she will always be at my best friend sings way betyer than me but I try.
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
It may be hard but break it down to them we aren't friends but we can be associates. It may leave them a bit dissappointed but tell them we aren't in the same category to be as close as friends.