Comments

Nutrition - Quick and Healthy Breakfast Ideas

It's important to eat breakfast, but lots of peeps don't have time to make nutritious meals. So here are some ideas for ya! Back to Article

InfinityAndBeyondxP

brunostar wrote:
2013-06-26 11:15:15 -0700

good article XD

prettycandy1169
prettycandy1169 wrote:
2013-06-25 09:40:22 -0700

yummiest and i have them in snacks

thecaringlion
moderator
thecaringlion wrote:
2013-05-21 12:56:48 -0700

fruit smoothies are what i have for breakfast everyday! i love strawberry banana smoothies. i can't wait for the summer so i can use more berries and stuff!

allen

alyssia7710 wrote:
2012-12-17 15:07:24 -0800

i love fruit smoothes

lovesong 21
lovesong 21 wrote:
2012-03-17 23:14:07 -0700

I love fruit and smoothies

Teena 25
Teena 25 wrote:
2012-02-21 13:38:47 -0800

I cant have kiwi But i mix everything else

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2012-02-21 10:56:59 -0800

Love smoothies! Healthy ones!

Best Breakfast to Eat on the Go?

• Fruit smoothies.
  • A frosted blueberry Pop-Tart.
  • Bacon and eggs sandwiched into an English muffin.
  • One of those cereal bars.

Micro_organic-micro
So, what’s the real deal with organic foods these days? Maybe your parents are on a health kick o...
Vector Entertainment and the National Childhood Obesity Foundation want to encourage all you kids...
Tired of eating toast every single morning? Check out these fun and creative ways to jazz up the ...
Jumping rope is a great way to improve your cardio fitness, strengthen your bones and test your c...

John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion