Comments

How to Revamp Old Clothes

Want a new wardrobe but can't exactly afford it? Give yourself a fashion makeover by revamping your old clothes into new and trendy outfits! Back to Article

bluepromo01
bluepromo01 wrote:
2014-01-08 09:11:13 -0800

or me i rather donate to the foundation my old clothes in able to have some charity especially to the victims of typhoon. macy's promo code

Jayfrost23
Jayfrost23 wrote:
2012-03-28 12:56:23 -0700

I love the jeans idea... have to check with my mom about that!

TheWallflower_2021369
TheWallflower_2021369 wrote:
2012-02-29 20:05:51 -0800

I like some of these ideas, but i don't like cutting up my clothes. I honestly wear everything in my closet, so if i cut off a pair of jeans it would be completely obvious. Time to go thrift store shopping!

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-02-29 17:54:58 -0800

cool...might use this info someday..=)

jessie221780
jessie221780 wrote:
2012-02-27 03:59:16 -0800

LOL all o f my dads clothes is suckish

jessie221780
jessie221780 wrote:
2012-02-27 03:58:49 -0800

i like the sweater thing but everything else is LAME AND UGLY no offence ppol

salonikk
salonikk wrote:
2012-02-23 13:25:34 -0800

i like the sweater idea, but my dads sweater SUCK

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-02-22 16:50:11 -0800

I dont like the boots but i like the t-shirt dress thing

fools101
fools101 wrote:
2012-02-22 12:38:49 -0800

....... Speechless = /

dark_angel122
dark_angel122 wrote:
2012-02-22 12:36:24 -0800

.......

quandra*bhadd_2021551
quandra*bhadd_2021551 wrote:
2012-02-20 18:50:26 -0800

I jusst likee the stylee of turn shirts

SheWolf10_1863714
SheWolf10_1863714 wrote:
2011-08-12 19:04:26 -0700

That girls thighs are not called thighs!!!!!!!!!! Those high heels must weigh more than her!!!!!

laugh_out_loud Princess
laugh_out_loud Princess wrote:
2011-06-02 05:49:11 -0700

yeah but buying new clothes is soo fuun!..Xx

mrz.mii4eva
mrz.mii4eva wrote:
2011-03-10 04:54:27 -0800

thats a good idea smile

fiona113
fiona113 wrote:
2011-02-03 15:43:36 -0800

thanks
Mad

ChattyGaby322
ChattyGaby322 wrote:
2010-09-03 10:40:26 -0700

Awesome Ideas!

Poll

Do You Revamp Your Old Clothes?

• Yeah, it's a great way of updating old clothes!
  • I've revamped a couple of things.
  • I would... if I could sew.
  • No, I donate 'em or give 'em to my lil sis.

Micro_eco_micro
Green materials like cotton, hemp, bamboo and even recycled plastic bottles are great for the env...
Micro_springshopclosetmicro
Browse your closet to recreate this spring's hottest looks: nautical, tribal, pastels and color b...
Micro_fmicro
Fearne Cotton has been presenting television shows since she was only a teen growing up in London...
Micro_revenge is_micro
Revenge Is... pretty sweet, if you ask us! It’s actually a new fashion line made of organic cotto...

kaykay2002