Comments

How to Revamp Old Clothes

Want a new wardrobe but can't exactly afford it? Give yourself a fashion makeover by revamping your old clothes into new and trendy outfits! Back to Article

bluepromo01
bluepromo01 wrote:
2014-01-08 09:11:13 -0800

or me i rather donate to the foundation my old clothes in able to have some charity especially to the victims of typhoon. macy's promo code

Jayfrost23
Jayfrost23 wrote:
2012-03-28 12:56:23 -0700

I love the jeans idea... have to check with my mom about that!

TheWallflower_2021369
TheWallflower_2021369 wrote:
2012-02-29 20:05:51 -0800

I like some of these ideas, but i don't like cutting up my clothes. I honestly wear everything in my closet, so if i cut off a pair of jeans it would be completely obvious. Time to go thrift store shopping!

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-02-29 17:54:58 -0800

cool...might use this info someday..=)

jessie221780
jessie221780 wrote:
2012-02-27 03:59:16 -0800

LOL all o f my dads clothes is suckish

jessie221780
jessie221780 wrote:
2012-02-27 03:58:49 -0800

i like the sweater thing but everything else is LAME AND UGLY no offence ppol

salonikk
salonikk wrote:
2012-02-23 13:25:34 -0800

i like the sweater idea, but my dads sweater SUCK

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-02-22 16:50:11 -0800

I dont like the boots but i like the t-shirt dress thing

fools101
fools101 wrote:
2012-02-22 12:38:49 -0800

....... Speechless = /

dark_angel122
dark_angel122 wrote:
2012-02-22 12:36:24 -0800

.......

quandra*bhadd_2021551
quandra*bhadd_2021551 wrote:
2012-02-20 18:50:26 -0800

I jusst likee the stylee of turn shirts

SheWolf10_1863714
SheWolf10_1863714 wrote:
2011-08-12 19:04:26 -0700

That girls thighs are not called thighs!!!!!!!!!! Those high heels must weigh more than her!!!!!

laugh_out_loud Princess
laugh_out_loud Princess wrote:
2011-06-02 05:49:11 -0700

yeah but buying new clothes is soo fuun!..Xx

mrz.mii4eva
mrz.mii4eva wrote:
2011-03-10 04:54:27 -0800

thats a good idea smile

fiona113
fiona113 wrote:
2011-02-03 15:43:36 -0800

thanks
Mad

ChattyGaby322
ChattyGaby322 wrote:
2010-09-03 10:40:26 -0700

Awesome Ideas!

Poll

Do You Revamp Your Old Clothes?

• Yeah, it's a great way of updating old clothes!
  • I've revamped a couple of things.
  • I would... if I could sew.
  • No, I donate 'em or give 'em to my lil sis.

Micro_eco_micro
Green materials like cotton, hemp, bamboo and even recycled plastic bottles are great for the env...
Micro_springshopclosetmicro
Browse your closet to recreate this spring's hottest looks: nautical, tribal, pastels and color b...
Micro_fmicro
Fearne Cotton has been presenting television shows since she was only a teen growing up in London...
Micro_revenge is_micro
Revenge Is... pretty sweet, if you ask us! It’s actually a new fashion line made of organic cotto...

Charulata
Charulata posted in Friends:
Ask google.. :D
reply about 1 hour
Its_skylar1
Its_skylar1 posted in Friends:
Why would u wanna talk to a guy? Most of them are inmature and gross / im not though
OnceUponAtime143
My "best friend" for two years told me she wasn't coming to my birthday party because she had plans. I told her when the party was 2 months ago and she OK. Now its 4 days away and she says she isn't going because she has plans with her boyfriend. She is my best friend! Shes like my sister! and to know that she picked her boyfriend over me hurts. She is the worst friend ever! What do I do?
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"animefreakXD" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing, but they're human too! :) Wow. Shocker, right? :P Talk to them as you would anybody else ^-^
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"amethystdances" wrote: I know, but its embarrassing. -sigh- That it is, but you'll be okay. If you don't know what to say, sometimes it's best to not say anything at all, you know? We don't all have the same personalities. We're not all amazing conversationalists (I'm talking about you Lex! Thanks by the way. We can always find something to talk about ^-^)  -and no one can expect from us. I'll say it again, be yourself. That's all anyone can ask of you -and if they don't like that... too bad! You deserve nothing more than friends (and possibly a friend? * wink wink * Sorry!!! ) who accept you just the way you are -and love for it.