Comments

How to Revamp Old Clothes

Want a new wardrobe but can't exactly afford it? Give yourself a fashion makeover by revamping your old clothes into new and trendy outfits! Back to Article

bluepromo01
bluepromo01 wrote:
2014-01-08 09:11:13 -0800

or me i rather donate to the foundation my old clothes in able to have some charity especially to the victims of typhoon. macy's promo code

Jayfrost23
Jayfrost23 wrote:
2012-03-28 12:56:23 -0700

I love the jeans idea... have to check with my mom about that!

TheWallflower_2021369
TheWallflower_2021369 wrote:
2012-02-29 20:05:51 -0800

I like some of these ideas, but i don't like cutting up my clothes. I honestly wear everything in my closet, so if i cut off a pair of jeans it would be completely obvious. Time to go thrift store shopping!

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-02-29 17:54:58 -0800

cool...might use this info someday..=)

jessie221780
jessie221780 wrote:
2012-02-27 03:59:16 -0800

LOL all o f my dads clothes is suckish

jessie221780
jessie221780 wrote:
2012-02-27 03:58:49 -0800

i like the sweater thing but everything else is LAME AND UGLY no offence ppol

salonikk
salonikk wrote:
2012-02-23 13:25:34 -0800

i like the sweater idea, but my dads sweater SUCK

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-02-22 16:50:11 -0800

I dont like the boots but i like the t-shirt dress thing

fools101
fools101 wrote:
2012-02-22 12:38:49 -0800

....... Speechless = /

dark_angel122
dark_angel122 wrote:
2012-02-22 12:36:24 -0800

.......

quandra*bhadd_2021551
quandra*bhadd_2021551 wrote:
2012-02-20 18:50:26 -0800

I jusst likee the stylee of turn shirts

SheWolf10_1863714
SheWolf10_1863714 wrote:
2011-08-12 19:04:26 -0700

That girls thighs are not called thighs!!!!!!!!!! Those high heels must weigh more than her!!!!!

laugh_out_loud Princess
laugh_out_loud Princess wrote:
2011-06-02 05:49:11 -0700

yeah but buying new clothes is soo fuun!..Xx

mrz.mii4eva
mrz.mii4eva wrote:
2011-03-10 04:54:27 -0800

thats a good idea smile

fiona113
fiona113 wrote:
2011-02-03 15:43:36 -0800

thanks
Mad

ChattyGaby322
ChattyGaby322 wrote:
2010-09-03 10:40:26 -0700

Awesome Ideas!

Poll

Do You Revamp Your Old Clothes?

• Yeah, it's a great way of updating old clothes!
  • I've revamped a couple of things.
  • I would... if I could sew.
  • No, I donate 'em or give 'em to my lil sis.

Micro_eco_micro
Green materials like cotton, hemp, bamboo and even recycled plastic bottles are great for the env...
Micro_springshopclosetmicro
Browse your closet to recreate this spring's hottest looks: nautical, tribal, pastels and color b...
Micro_fmicro
Fearne Cotton has been presenting television shows since she was only a teen growing up in London...
Micro_revenge is_micro
Revenge Is... pretty sweet, if you ask us! It’s actually a new fashion line made of organic cotto...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)