Comments

Charles Schulz, Creator of Peanuts

Everyone knows Charlie Brown is a good man, but what about his creator? Charles Schulz, who didn't name his main character after himself, always knew he was going to be a daily comic strip artist. Back to Article

elephantsandcandy
elephantsandcandy wrote:
2012-03-27 17:06:02 -0700

l luv charlie brown! he may be old, but it's funny!

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-02-24 17:35:01 -0800

I love Charlie Brown. My fave ppl are charlie brown, snoopy, and Linus

Lionblaze12
Lionblaze12 wrote:
2012-01-16 12:03:31 -0800

or charlie brown

Lionblaze12
Lionblaze12 wrote:
2012-01-16 12:03:14 -0800

if i had to be anybody in a comic strip it would either be Reggie

Jayfeather1999
Jayfeather1999 wrote:
2012-01-16 11:56:36 -0800

people don't like ARCHIE!? how?!

babygirl_8
babygirl_8 wrote:
2012-01-02 12:55:28 -0800

i love garfield and otis i have a cat named garfield too

coolio75
coolio75 wrote:
2011-11-29 16:25:54 -0800

*applauds insanely* he is probably the best man in the world! *tear rolls down cheek*

I believe in dreaming!

I believe in dreaming! wrote:
2011-11-29 15:55:06 -0800

Luv you Charlie! I can play his song on my trumpet Wink

Persefinie
Persefinie wrote:
2011-09-26 18:24:53 -0700

I LOVE PEANUTS! i have stuffed animals, comic books,movies, and cllothes of them! woo hoo! go the creatoR!

bizarlov
bizarlov wrote:
2011-07-29 05:48:12 -0700

i like the charlie brown comics

LoliipopXD!!!

lilycupcake2 wrote:
2011-06-18 04:48:20 -0700

very nice

Mariposadetiti
Mariposadetiti wrote:
2011-05-21 07:11:16 -0700

well i agreee with the good commets .. smile

greenice22
greenice22 wrote:
2011-05-06 10:41:58 -0700

I love Charlie Brown so much! He is my fav person ever! &Wink

Jayfeather1999
Jayfeather1999 wrote:
2011-05-05 10:32:15 -0700

i love snoopy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hatebreed
hatebreed wrote:
2011-04-28 21:26:20 -0700

i read it once in the sunday newspaper

Who's Your Favorite Comic Rivals?

• Garfield and Odie.
  • Archie and Reggie.
  • Lucy and Charlie.
  • Batman and The Joker.

In the mid-60s a Broadway musical based on the Peanuts cartoon strip was produced. In 1985, the m...
I Want A Dog For Christmas, Charlie Brown takes the spotlight away from the main Peanuts characte...
What says "holiday season" better than A Charlie Brown Christmas? A Blu-Ray & DVD Combo Pack ...

Random in the forums

Black_Ivy
Black_Ivy posted in Debating:
or..uh.. just america will collapse and some nation will move to take us down since we are considered the "Big Dog" and we will lose and people will flip and the world will be thrown into chaos because the nation that tries to take us over will try to take over the rest of the world
reply about 1 hour
Black_Ivy
Black_Ivy posted in Debating:
i agree. i think our nations will collapse and and economy will implode and everyone will be poor and people wont know what to do.
reply about 1 hour
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Black_Ivy" wrote: i havent seen you throw any opinions in. besides one like two hours ago I occasionally like to do other things that aren't Kidzworld. And by merely preventing this thread from becoming indistinguishable from the threads in general, I've contributed more than what has been contributed in the past several pages.  We know that ultimately the sun will eventually expand and engulf us, but that is not to say that something couldn't happen between now and then that would either destroy Earth or all the life on it. The better and more relevant question seems to be, how will civilization end? Or how will humans go extinct? I don't think it'll be a global nuclear war. I don't think it'll be global warming or the rising seas. Humans are incredibly adaptive and resilient. I think we're adaptive enough to work with most things the natural world throws at us. I just don't know that we can overcome our primitive hierarchical tendencies and instincts to the point that we can prevent ourselves from destroying ourselves.  *in a rising tone* ...Destroying ourselves with global nuclear war!
reply about 1 hour
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"Black_Ivy" wrote:i havent seen you throw any opinions in. besides one like two hours ago I occasionally like to do other things that aren't Kidzworld. And by merely preventing this thread from becoming indistinguishable from the threads in general, I've contributed more than what has been contributed in the past several pages.  We know that ultimately the sun will eventually expand and engulf us, but that is not to say that something couldn't happen between now and then that would either destroy Earth or all the life on it. The better and more relevant question seems to be, how will civilization end? Or how will humans go extinct? I don't think it'll be a global nuclear war. I don't think it'll be global warming or the rising seas. Humans are incredibly adaptive and resilient. I think we're adaptive enough to work with most things the natural world throws at us. I just don't know that we can overcome our primitive hierarchical tendencies and instincts to the point that we can prevent ourselves from destroying ourselves.
Duma
Duma posted in Debating:
Ya know wat? Let's debate.   You see, I just don't get the haters. It's just fun for them to go around being a HATER! I mean like, what's good about haters? Can we ban haters? WHY, HATERS? WHY? WHY DO YOU EVEN EXIST? WHY DO YOU RUIN THE WORLD? ARE YOU GOING TO STARVE US? GEEZ LOUISE, BRO!