Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Charles Schulz, Creator of Peanuts

Everyone knows Charlie Brown is a good man, but what about his creator? Charles Schulz, who didn't name his main character after himself, always knew he was going to be a daily comic strip artist. Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

elephantsandcandy
elephantsandcandy wrote:
2012-03-27 17:06:02 -0700

l luv charlie brown! he may be old, but it's funny!

report
mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-02-24 17:35:01 -0800

I love Charlie Brown. My fave ppl are charlie brown, snoopy, and Linus

report
Lionblaze12
Lionblaze12 wrote:
2012-01-16 12:03:31 -0800

or charlie brown

report
Lionblaze12
Lionblaze12 wrote:
2012-01-16 12:03:14 -0800

if i had to be anybody in a comic strip it would either be Reggie

report
Jayfeather1999
Jayfeather1999 wrote:
2012-01-16 11:56:36 -0800

people don't like ARCHIE!? how?!

report
babygirl_8
babygirl_8 wrote:
2012-01-02 12:55:28 -0800

i love garfield and otis i have a cat named garfield too

report
coolio75
coolio75 wrote:
2011-11-29 16:25:54 -0800

*applauds insanely* he is probably the best man in the world! *tear rolls down cheek*

report
I believe in dreaming!
I believe in dreaming! wrote:
2011-11-29 16:06:08 -0800

Same Wink

report
Live2Dance22
Live2Dance22 wrote:
2011-11-29 15:56:04 -0800

Luv Snoopy I can draw him

report
I believe in dreaming!
I believe in dreaming! wrote:
2011-11-29 15:55:06 -0800

Luv you Charlie! I can play his song on my trumpet Wink

report
Persefinie
Persefinie wrote:
2011-09-26 18:24:53 -0700

I LOVE PEANUTS! i have stuffed animals, comic books,movies, and cllothes of them! woo hoo! go the creatoR!

report
bizarlov
bizarlov wrote:
2011-07-29 05:48:12 -0700

i like the charlie brown comics

report
LoliipopXD!!!
LoliipopXD!!! wrote:
2011-07-20 08:40:01 -0700

Awww I used to watch him wen I was little

report
shannonbaby13
shannonbaby13 wrote:
2011-07-15 10:09:07 -0700

and me

report
lipil54
lipil54 wrote:
2011-06-19 04:46:57 -0700

CHARLIEBROWN IS THE CLASSIC & IS SO AWESOME I LIKE HIM Big Grin

report
lilycupcake2
lilycupcake2 wrote:
2011-06-18 04:48:20 -0700

very nice

report
Mariposadetiti
Mariposadetiti wrote:
2011-05-21 07:11:16 -0700

well i agreee with the good commets .. smile

report
greenice22
greenice22 wrote:
2011-05-06 10:41:58 -0700

I love Charlie Brown so much! He is my fav person ever! &Wink

report
Jayfeather1999
Jayfeather1999 wrote:
2011-05-05 10:32:15 -0700

i love snoopy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

report
hatebreed
hatebreed wrote:
2011-04-28 21:26:20 -0700

i read it once in the sunday newspaper

report
back to story
F992550016375

Who's Your Favorite Comic Rivals?

  • Garfield and Odie.
  • Archie and Reggie.
  • Lucy and Charlie.
  • Batman and The Joker.

related stories

In the mid-60s a Broadway musical based on the Peanuts cartoon strip was produced. In 1985, the m...
I Want A Dog For Christmas, Charlie Brown takes the spotlight away from the main Peanuts characte...
What says "holiday season" better than A Charlie Brown Christmas? A Blu-Ray & DVD Combo Pack ...

Random in the forums

BeMyBae
BeMyBae posted in Say Anything:
Why join chat when all you say is that you're bored? O.o
reply 14 minutes
Charulata
Charulata posted in Say Anything:
ethnicitY
reply 26 minutes
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
The state of being offensive is subject to whether it is offensive, or if one would take offense to it. Quite honestly I would say yes, it is offensive, because it is offensive. But not because people find it offending emotionally, but find it offensive socially.
reply 27 minutes
kayshay
kayshay posted in Debating:
"sasukeslife1" wrote:The only reason I can think is because the ages after 12 (13-19) have the suffix teen. 11 and 12 are just before the "teens" start so they are called preteens. truu
reply about 1 hour
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
because people think that 13 is a magic maturity number. It's actually 14 3/4's.
reply about 1 hour