Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles TV Show Facts
They're martial arts masters who live in the city's sewers. Check out these facts on the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Check out TV info, character profiles and other stuff about Donatello, Raphael, Leonardo and Michaelangelo.
They're martial arts masters who live in the city's sewers. When they aren't eating pizza they're fighting crime and Shredder's evil foot ninja. Check out these facts on the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Main Cast
- Raphael - Raphael wears the red bandana and is the darkest of the four turtles. He can be short-tempered and anti-social and loves rap and punk music.
- Michaelangelo - He's the most laid back of the TMNT and loves to party and have fun. Michaelangelo is always upbeat and helps lighten up the others with his sense of humor. He wears an orange bandana and loves pizza.
- Donatello - He is the brains of the TMNT. He's well versed in mathematics, engineering and computers and can fix just about anything. Donatello wears a purple bandana.
- Leonardo - Leonardo is the TMNT leader. He is focused, always prepared and takes the art of Ninjitsu very seriously. He wears a blue bandana.
- Splinter - Master Splinter is the TMNT teacher and advisor. This martial arts rat taught the turtles everything they know about the art of Ninjitsu.
- Shredder - Shredder is pure evil. He is a Ninja master whose goals include conquering the world and destroying the TMNT.
- April O'Neil - She's one of the TMNTs best friends. The Turtles have saved her life several times. She's had careers as both a writer and lab assistant and now runs her father's antique store.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Fun Facts
- The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were first created by Kevin Eastman and Peter Laird, as a black and white comic book in 1984.
- The four Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are all named after famous Renaissance artists. Michaelangelo should have been spelled "Michelangelo" but neither of the writers had a spell checker when they first created the comic.
- A new computer animated film of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles hit theaters in March 2007.
- The strange substance that gave the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles their special powers is supposed to be the same substance that gave the superhero, Daredevil, his special powers.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Season One DVD
Check out how all the turtle-mania began with the Season One DVD. Watch as the turtles pursue their main objective - to take Shredder down once and for all! But first they're going to have to find Master Splinter - and maybe grab some pizza. Part one and part two of Season One are available separately. Make sure to pick up both to get caught up on all the action.
Season Four DVD Rating:
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Season Four DVD
If you loved the theatrical release of the fourth feature-length Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie , the fourth season of the original animated cartoon is for you. Check out all 40 episodes, watch featurettes about the Turtles' arch enemy Shredder and learn how to make a mean cheese pizza - turtle style!
Season Four DVD Rating:
- Interview With Peter Laird - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Trading Card Game
- Cartoons That Never Go Out Of Style