Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Recycling 101

So why should you care about waste management? Why is it so important to reduce, reuse and recycle? Get all the answers here by getting schooled in recycling! Back to Article

-Uwotm8-
-Uwotm8- wrote:
2014-04-28 10:49:53 -0700

I recycle EVERYTHING in my home that's recyclable.
You'd very rarely see me put something in the bin and if I do, it would be by accident. I'm known to be very
clumsy... :3

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-06-05 13:36:27 -0700

Big Grin

Chris the awesome
Chris the awesome wrote:
2013-04-24 23:33:18 -0700

Ok

swimmer01
swimmer01 wrote:
2013-04-22 11:11:15 -0700

I recycle plastic. So much stuff comes in plastic.

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2013-04-22 07:43:23 -0700

I recycle everything. It annoys people sometimes, but I still do it

PotatoesGonnaPotate
PotatoesGonnaPotate wrote:
2013-04-20 09:09:32 -0700

our school project in science is to recycle so Im kinda used to it.

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2012-10-07 13:24:35 -0700

plz pick up trash and recylcle it! dont waste water if ur parents smoke smoking is polluting! plz pick up trash and if u se a squirl suffering of hunger gather some nuts or fruit help animals thats another way 2!

Anngeel_Kiissees
Anngeel_Kiissees wrote:
2012-07-28 17:20:24 -0700

I m gunna do a WHOLE LOT more recycling 4m 2mrrw (:

Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay wrote:
2012-06-20 13:59:56 -0700

I agree. Still, people have to do more than just recycle. People have been recycling for years. But still, there's a problem about trash. Visit my KW blog and it might explain to you about the environment. Big Grin

polorbearexpress123_1984031
polorbearexpress123_1984031 wrote:
2012-04-23 03:09:30 -0700

HELP RECYCLE IT'S IMPORTANT TO OUR LIVES!

mutat333
mutat333 wrote:
2012-04-22 16:26:57 -0700

wuld u rather die or pick up trash...I WULD PICK UP TRASH

kevymindless_1906761
kevymindless_1906761 wrote:
2012-04-22 15:36:18 -0700

recycle if yhuu luv this world.........

cyndayaa21
cyndayaa21 wrote:
2012-04-22 14:48:42 -0700

rrr this stands for remember really recycle

CookieDevil

sidney9
sidney9 wrote:
2010-11-27 02:18:47 -0800

sidney

Poll

Do You Recycle?

• Yeah, everything from bottles to newspapers.
  • Usually, cuz it's good for the environment.
  • Rarely - it's easier to throw it all out in the trash.
  • No, but I'm going to start.

Micro_revenge is_micro
Revenge Is... pretty sweet, if you ask us! It’s actually a new fashion line made of organic cotto...
Micro_bag_micro
Not only are Bazura Bags stylish and eco-friendly, they also help women in the Philippines bounce...
Micro_paper_micro
Green Field Paper Company’s new line of 100% Junk Mail greeting cards, called the “Recycle Earth”...

Random in the forums

wolfiegal
wolfiegal posted in Debating:
I think that some of the musicians that you listed today are just trying to get hip with the kids in society today, so that they can sell more albums and such. There are some outstanding songs out there that do have lots of meaning, like Superheroes by The Script. But then Booty by Iggy and Jennifer wasn't so good, didn't have meaning. So I think it's just a matter of personal opinion.
egyptiscool
egyptiscool posted in General:
i got home late last night and got to bed about 3:00 or so i took some sleep aids just because i was excited for Christmas day anyways i randomly woke up at 6:00 AM (i don't know why i did but i went back to sleep) but while i was awake i heard this faint sound of something on the roof it sounded like fain foot steps that were muffled but i also heard the sound of a plate clanking and out of the blue i heard this faint sound of a jingle bell jingling i was so out of it that i was kinda careless to what was going on but  at the same time was surprised then the next morning i told my mom "i heard Santa last night " and she replied "trippy" and i thought "i know" BELIEVE
originalgirl
originalgirl posted in Debating:
Okay, so I might just shut down this forum topic. I don't need to tell everyone EVERYTHING! I give it a week.
wolfiegal
wolfiegal posted in General:
"originalgirl" wrote:I know, and TBH, I'm afraid of getting kicked off, too. But I once knew (and strongly disliked) a kid on here who used to get into fights and offend EVERYONE! He used to get into fights with the moderators, even. Eventually, after like a year, he got kicked. They won't ban you right away for a minor offense. Just enjoy yourself, and if you get in trouble, well, you know for next time. Was it Black Baron? LOL. Of course he got kicked. He was a jerk.
reply about 1 hour