Comments

Substance Abuse in Teen Girls

More and more teenage girls are using performance-enhancing drugs to get toned, but aren't aware of the risks involved in taking these drugs. Back to Article

Coco45
Coco45 wrote:
2014-04-14 04:53:03 -0700

Theze girl need luv and support

_Taylor_Doe
_Taylor_Doe wrote:
2014-04-13 16:19:51 -0700

Wow you would never think a celb would do such things

Pretty_Cheerleader

$tilsasa wrote:
2014-04-13 16:04:52 -0700

me too

swagg_monster_
swagg_monster_ wrote:
2014-04-13 16:01:42 -0700

Woah i just wanna girl tht is for me not for her looks

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-13 07:46:46 -0700

Every girl derserves respect they go through birth when you want a baby il never do that some girls are very llucky to have me

nikki142335
nikki142335 wrote:
2013-06-12 20:00:29 -0700

I been there and done that

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-06-12 19:34:09 -0700

you sound like you;re on drugs...

Freshgal
Freshgal wrote:
2012-04-10 18:03:50 -0700

i will never ever do drugs u know what can calls u that when u do drugs u always laugh alot u never cant stop u can die from it u can be on the streets asking people for so anybod thats on kw never ever do drugs the people who did it there crazed with crazy listen do never do drugs u can die

designer_me555
designer_me555 wrote:
2012-04-10 17:40:00 -0700

Anna.Wants.You: Seriously?U wanna go there?U crazy

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-04-10 16:50:18 -0700

Anna.Wants.You... Really? Mabye you need some, er, help?

GeekChic
GeekChic wrote:
2012-01-24 18:19:05 -0800

anna.wants.you your crazy

Anna.Wants.You
Anna.Wants.You wrote:
2012-01-24 16:45:46 -0800

I LOVE DRUGS

carlylovepugs
carlylovepugs wrote:
2012-01-24 16:42:17 -0800

I agree, I'd never do drugs either. They have a whole bunch of bad effects. Once you get on them, you can't stop!

carlylovepugs
carlylovepugs wrote:
2012-01-24 16:40:23 -0800

I agree, I'd never do drugs. They just make you a little crazy andnobody will like you!

spiceysprinkels
spiceysprinkels wrote:
2012-01-24 16:38:04 -0800

i agree though drugs do feel good for the min theres nothing you can gain from it only how to wrap it and smoke it

GeekChic
GeekChic wrote:
2012-01-24 16:25:49 -0800

im a good kid i whould never do drugs when you do drugs you hit rock bottom

imp2011
imp2011 wrote:
2011-07-29 04:15:20 -0700

It can only be stopped by making these girls aware of the harmful effects. If an awareness campaign is designed for substance abuse then they would realize the problem better. If any one develops addiction to drugs then that person should be taken to drug rehab. Like Pennsylvania Drug rehab all across US there are good rehab facilities available.

Supergurl6
Supergurl6 wrote:
2011-07-20 15:46:06 -0700

This proves that America is breaking down.I'd never do drugs For ANYYYY reasson...):

Would You Ever Try Steroids?

• Yeah, I've already used them a few times.
  • Only if I desperately needed it to gain a little muscle.
  • I've thought about trying it, but they're way too dangerous.
  • No way!

From corked bats to sign stealers, Kidzworld takes a look at some of baseball's most in...
I'm scared of what I'm becoming. My parents died a month ago in a car accident - now I'm swearing...
Confused about Chemistry? Looking for simple answers? It's not that hard to follow if you break i...

Sana11
Sana11 posted in Friends:
Hang out and have fun with your girl-friends and forgot about your crush :3 Eat icecream it might help you too
Kiken
Kiken posted in Friends:
It's not worth losing your parents trust over. I'd wait.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"DJwwjd" wrote:Well, in my opinion (depending on your age) dating is pointless until it'll actually make a difference in your life! but your parents know best, just try to see the bright side in what they're saying. Yep ^-^ Anyway, the best thing to do would be to wait. Know that if does like you, he'll respect that. Sneaking around your parents won't help. If you can't be honest with a relationship, it's likely not a good one. Patience. You'll learn that it's worth it (:
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"KizetteIsHeart" wrote:My best friend asked to come with them since I was part of the group, to have a practice. Then I said no and explained why and then she acted weird around me. Why can't she understand?  I honestly, can't say. I'm going to need a bit more information in order to give an answer  -that's not solely based on guessing. Thanks!
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hmm... it looks like what I wanted to "say" has been covered. They're right. The best thing to do would to be to talk to them -and then have them talk to each other.