Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire Game Cheat: Coin Case Walkthrough
So, Kidzworld member Maria and asked, "Where can I find my Coin Case? And, also, where can I find a Sun Stone in Pokemon Ruby?" So, it's Cheat Street time cuz Gary's got a video game walkthrough for Pokemon Ruby and Pokemon Sapphire that gives you the 411 on getting the Coin Case and the Sun Stone. Here it goes!
Coin Case Walkthrough for Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire
To get the Coin Case
you need the Harbor Mail
from the Trick House
on Route 110
and then you have to head to Mauville
and trade the mail for the case. You need to have the Stone Badge
, HM Cut and the Dynamo Badge to pull it off. If you don't have those, then check out this Pokemon Gym Walkthrough
for the badges and this Pokemon HM/TM Guide
to get HM Cut. Now, here's the step-by-step game walkthrough!
1. Head to Route 110, North of Slateport City, and find the Trick House.
2. Find the Trick Master by standing on the upper-right corner, facing the table and pressing A.
3. Use the HM Cut on the tree to your right and battle Lass Sally and her L16 Oddish.
4. Cut the tree to your right, then the north tree, then north again to get the Orange Mail.
5. Go back to the beginning and Cut the other two trees, then three trees on the right.
6. Battle Lass Robin's L14 Skitty, L14 Marill and L14 Shroomish.
7. Cut the rest of the trees and knock on the door.
8. The code is "TRICK MASTER is fabulous."
9. Now you can try Trick 2.
10. Head to the right tree to find the Trick Master.
11. Push the buttons to close the holes in the floor.
12. Grab the Wave Mail.
13. Head right and battle School Kid Ted's L17 Ralts.
14. Press the button and head back to the beginning.
15. Cross the hole, go down, press the button then go back up.
16. Battle School Kit Paul's L15 Numel, L15 Oddish and L15 Wingull.
17. Yay! You have the Harbor Mail!
18. Head to Mauville.
19. Go into the building to the right of the Game Corner.
20. Trade the Harbor Mail for the Coin Case with the girl inside.
21. Yay! You have the Coin Case!
Sun Stone Game Cheat in Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire
A Sun Stone
is much easier to get! There are two ways to get one and here they are.
1. Go to the Mossdeep Space Center and a sailor will give you one.
2. In Pokemon Ruby, go to Meteor Falls and steal them from wild Solrocks.
Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire GBA Game Review
Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire Game Cheat: TM and HM Locations
Pokemon Pinball Ruby & Sapphire GBA Game Review
Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire GBA Game Cheat: Gym Walkthroughs
Get More Pokemon Game Cheats Here!