So, Kidzworld member Maria and asked, "Where can I find my Coin Case? And, also, where can I find a Sun Stone in Pokemon Ruby?" So, it's Cheat Street time cuz Gary's got a video game walkthrough for Pokemon Ruby and Pokemon Sapphire that gives you the 411 on getting the Coin Case and the Sun Stone. Here it goes!
Coin Case Walkthrough for Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire
To get the Coin Case you need the Harbor Mail from the Trick House on Route 110 and then you have to head to Mauville and trade the mail for the case. You need to have the Stone Badge, HM Cut and the Dynamo Badge to pull it off. If you don't have those, then check out this Pokemon Gym Walkthrough for the badges and this Pokemon HM/TM Guide to get HM Cut. Now, here's the step-by-step game walkthrough!
1. Head to Route 110, North of Slateport City, and find the Trick House.
2. Find the Trick Master by standing on the upper-right corner, facing the table and pressing A.
3. Use the HM Cut on the tree to your right and battle Lass Sally and her L16 Oddish.
4. Cut the tree to your right, then the north tree, then north again to get the Orange Mail.
5. Go back to the beginning and Cut the other two trees, then three trees on the right.
"brunostar" wrote:Guys be genuine ;) questions like where do you live, what inspired him, etc. 0_0THIS IS ONCE IN A LIFETIME MAYN ;) and EH who knows, maybe jordan will say who the question was from? i basically know all that though XD