Comments

The Dangers of Smoking - Things You May Not Know!

If you think smoking is cool, you have another thing coming! Read on to find out how cigarettes damage your body. Back to Article

waleo15
waleo15 wrote:
2013-10-14 08:44:03 -0700

smoking is gross

nicki3
nicki3 wrote:
2013-10-04 17:59:17 -0700

i remeber when i used to smoke but i stoped

TheBrokenOne
TheBrokenOne wrote:
2013-10-04 17:56:20 -0700

I used to smoke but I broke my addiction

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-09-09 17:08:46 -0700

Ikr,bruni

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2013-09-09 17:01:51 -0700

Ikr?

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-09-09 15:18:27 -0700

if its so bad, why is it legal -.-?

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-09-09 15:16:05 -0700

my parents are quitting Cool Grin

i no want a name
i no want a name wrote:
2013-09-09 15:11:46 -0700

Smoking is gross and I told my self when I was 5 that i'd never smoke and i want to get my parents to stop smoking but i don't know how.....

hopie246
hopie246 wrote:
2013-09-04 06:39:08 -0700

its so not kwl but some of ur facts r incorect sori

charissa20
charissa20 wrote:
2013-09-04 04:12:58 -0700

it is nasty

charissa20
charissa20 wrote:
2013-09-04 04:12:57 -0700

it is nasty

Fashiongirl12
Fashiongirl12 wrote:
2013-09-04 03:42:38 -0700

Smoking is not very cool to do

Evea
Evea wrote:
2013-09-04 00:01:04 -0700

@Kat_The_Gamer Yes, it does in fact make you a bad person when you don't put the health of those around you in consideration.

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-09-03 16:34:35 -0700

Smoking is bad for you

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-03 16:22:34 -0700

just hold ur breath>>>...

GawjussGracieex
junior mod
GawjussGracieex wrote:
2013-09-03 16:17:12 -0700

@Kat_The_Gamer: It doesn't exactly make you a terrible person, but I think most people tend to think that due to the fact that it can harm those around you.

pistachio45
pistachio45 wrote:
2013-09-03 16:14:02 -0700

My mom smokes and I hate it and shes not that mean sooo yeah i didnt say i hated people who do smoke i just hate the smell....

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-09-03 16:13:02 -0700

Smoking is bad for your heart

Kat_The_Gamer
Kat_The_Gamer wrote:
2013-09-03 16:12:47 -0700

Cigarettes aren't drugs....

Kat_The_Gamer
Kat_The_Gamer wrote:
2013-09-03 16:11:02 -0700

Why are people saying they don't like people who smoke? Does smoking make you a mean, bad person or something?

Poll

Do You Smoke?

• Yeah, and all my friends smoke too.
  • Once in awhile.
  • I tried it once, but hated it.
  • No way! Smoking is gross!

More than 100 people have been killed in Kenya in Africa after a truck carrying fuel exploded.
Micro_no smoking_micro
National Non-Smoking Week (January 19 - 25) was started about 30 years ago in Canada by the Canad...
We used to be GF/BF, but all of a sudden he's going downhill. I think he's been taking drugs and ...

Le-Jack
Le-Jack posted in Friends:
Thank you so much for all your answers :D i talked to max and we talked and we are back to normal and he even noticed that luna is bad news and he told her they can be freinds but no more cos she has a bf so he actually noticed that it was wrong what they did so im happy :D Thanks for your advice guys
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Hey friends. These are nice company's. Which one you will vote between them? Choose one of them.. I choose Lakme :D Post your favorite company between these two.
reply about 1 hour
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.