Comments

The Dangers of Smoking - Things You May Not Know!

If you think smoking is cool, you have another thing coming! Read on to find out how cigarettes damage your body. Back to Article

waleo15
waleo15 wrote:
2013-10-14 08:44:03 -0700

smoking is gross

nicki3
nicki3 wrote:
2013-10-04 17:59:17 -0700

i remeber when i used to smoke but i stoped

TheBrokenOne
TheBrokenOne wrote:
2013-10-04 17:56:20 -0700

I used to smoke but I broke my addiction

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-09-09 17:08:46 -0700

Ikr,bruni

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2013-09-09 17:01:51 -0700

Ikr?

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-09-09 15:18:27 -0700

if its so bad, why is it legal -.-?

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-09-09 15:16:05 -0700

my parents are quitting Cool Grin

i no want a name
i no want a name wrote:
2013-09-09 15:11:46 -0700

Smoking is gross and I told my self when I was 5 that i'd never smoke and i want to get my parents to stop smoking but i don't know how.....

hopie246
hopie246 wrote:
2013-09-04 06:39:08 -0700

its so not kwl but some of ur facts r incorect sori

charissa20
charissa20 wrote:
2013-09-04 04:12:58 -0700

it is nasty

charissa20
charissa20 wrote:
2013-09-04 04:12:57 -0700

it is nasty

Fashiongirl12
Fashiongirl12 wrote:
2013-09-04 03:42:38 -0700

Smoking is not very cool to do

Evea
Evea wrote:
2013-09-04 00:01:04 -0700

@Kat_The_Gamer Yes, it does in fact make you a bad person when you don't put the health of those around you in consideration.

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-09-03 16:34:35 -0700

Smoking is bad for you

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-03 16:22:34 -0700

just hold ur breath>>>...

GawjussGracieex
junior mod
GawjussGracieex wrote:
2013-09-03 16:17:12 -0700

@Kat_The_Gamer: It doesn't exactly make you a terrible person, but I think most people tend to think that due to the fact that it can harm those around you.

pistachio45
pistachio45 wrote:
2013-09-03 16:14:02 -0700

My mom smokes and I hate it and shes not that mean sooo yeah i didnt say i hated people who do smoke i just hate the smell....

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-09-03 16:13:02 -0700

Smoking is bad for your heart

Kat_The_Gamer
Kat_The_Gamer wrote:
2013-09-03 16:12:47 -0700

Cigarettes aren't drugs....

Kat_The_Gamer
Kat_The_Gamer wrote:
2013-09-03 16:11:02 -0700

Why are people saying they don't like people who smoke? Does smoking make you a mean, bad person or something?

Poll

Do You Smoke?

• Yeah, and all my friends smoke too.
  • Once in awhile.
  • I tried it once, but hated it.
  • No way! Smoking is gross!

More than 100 people have been killed in Kenya in Africa after a truck carrying fuel exploded.
Micro_no smoking_micro
National Non-Smoking Week (January 19 - 25) was started about 30 years ago in Canada by the Canad...
We used to be GF/BF, but all of a sudden he's going downhill. I think he's been taking drugs and ...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
I can understand why she is saying this, if it has gone on for a long time. If it hasn't, either she is wrong or she really likes Sigmund Freud.
reply about 1 hour
brilliantstudent
No you are not.
reply about 1 hour
Charulata
My mom think that I'm too desperate because I tell my uncle that he's look like a dinosaur so he feel insulted and he left our home...my mom tell me " don't be over desperate ''...What do you think ? m desperate  or not?
reply about 1 hour
Anastashia
Anastashia posted in Friends:
Okay..so there's this guy. I'll call him M.  I knew him for an year now.  I was a really quiet girl but after he started to talk to me,I changed.  He became my close friend without me even knowing it. Whenever I need help he's always there even if he's really tired. We stay up at late night texting about my problems and he doesn't stop till I smile. I had a crush on a guy and M helped me forget him. He used to talk to me a lot about an year back but it slowly reduced.  His texting is still the same though. I love him so much. I told him that I love him..actually he figured it out and asked me. So I told him and he told me not to like him. I asked him why and he said that I'd hurt myself because he doesn't love me back the same way. He thinks of me like a sister. And I said that I'll try to love him the same way too. But deep inside...I love him so much. It hurts me when I see him talk with other girls the way he used to talk to me. He doesn't always treat me like a sister. He teases me,he used to make these flirtatious comments.. He told me not to rush into love...he told me to take my time. And whenever I tell him about other guys, he says "....you're just jobless."     I don't know....do you think he loves me?
reply about 1 hour
shae508
shae508 posted in Family Issues:
"Boysrock50" wrote: "shae508" wrote: Punch him. I'm kidding, don't hit.  Now, I WOULD suggest talking to him, but people had alredy done that. so here's the devil way to do it. :devil 1. Eat all HIS food and yours, give him a taste of his own grape-flavored medicine. 2. Next time he's out steal back your's and your mother's speakers. 3.  Refuse to do your chores too, when your parents question it, just say if your brother doesn't have to do it, then you don't have to either. there, hope this helps. :) For more devil tips go to. BLAHBLAHNOTREALWEBSITE.FAKE. Sounds like something I'd do :D, but parents should be more firm with their kids if that happens, it's their house, they pay for it, they pay for his food, etc   so he should follow their rules Nice siggy btw :P thanks C: