Comments

The Dangers of Smoking - Things You May Not Know!

If you think smoking is cool, you have another thing coming! Read on to find out how cigarettes damage your body. Back to Article

waleo15
waleo15 wrote:
2013-10-14 08:44:03 -0700

smoking is gross

nicki3
nicki3 wrote:
2013-10-04 17:59:17 -0700

i remeber when i used to smoke but i stoped

TheBrokenOne
TheBrokenOne wrote:
2013-10-04 17:56:20 -0700

I used to smoke but I broke my addiction

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-09-09 17:08:46 -0700

Ikr,bruni

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2013-09-09 17:01:51 -0700

Ikr?

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-09-09 15:18:27 -0700

if its so bad, why is it legal -.-?

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-09-09 15:16:05 -0700

my parents are quitting Cool Grin

i no want a name
i no want a name wrote:
2013-09-09 15:11:46 -0700

Smoking is gross and I told my self when I was 5 that i'd never smoke and i want to get my parents to stop smoking but i don't know how.....

hopie246
hopie246 wrote:
2013-09-04 06:39:08 -0700

its so not kwl but some of ur facts r incorect sori

charissa20
charissa20 wrote:
2013-09-04 04:12:58 -0700

it is nasty

charissa20
charissa20 wrote:
2013-09-04 04:12:57 -0700

it is nasty

Fashiongirl12
Fashiongirl12 wrote:
2013-09-04 03:42:38 -0700

Smoking is not very cool to do

Evea
Evea wrote:
2013-09-04 00:01:04 -0700

@Kat_The_Gamer Yes, it does in fact make you a bad person when you don't put the health of those around you in consideration.

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-09-03 16:34:35 -0700

Smoking is bad for you

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-03 16:22:34 -0700

just hold ur breath>>>...

GawjussGracieex
junior mod
GawjussGracieex wrote:
2013-09-03 16:17:12 -0700

@Kat_The_Gamer: It doesn't exactly make you a terrible person, but I think most people tend to think that due to the fact that it can harm those around you.

pistachio45
pistachio45 wrote:
2013-09-03 16:14:02 -0700

My mom smokes and I hate it and shes not that mean sooo yeah i didnt say i hated people who do smoke i just hate the smell....

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-09-03 16:13:02 -0700

Smoking is bad for your heart

Kat_The_Gamer
Kat_The_Gamer wrote:
2013-09-03 16:12:47 -0700

Cigarettes aren't drugs....

Kat_The_Gamer
Kat_The_Gamer wrote:
2013-09-03 16:11:02 -0700

Why are people saying they don't like people who smoke? Does smoking make you a mean, bad person or something?

Poll

Do You Smoke?

• Yeah, and all my friends smoke too.
  • Once in awhile.
  • I tried it once, but hated it.
  • No way! Smoking is gross!

More than 100 people have been killed in Kenya in Africa after a truck carrying fuel exploded.
Micro_no smoking_micro
National Non-Smoking Week (January 19 - 25) was started about 30 years ago in Canada by the Canad...
We used to be GF/BF, but all of a sudden he's going downhill. I think he's been taking drugs and ...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!