Comments

The Dangers of Smoking - Things You May Not Know!

If you think smoking is cool, you have another thing coming! Read on to find out how cigarettes damage your body. Back to Article

waleo15
waleo15 wrote:
2013-10-14 08:44:03 -0700

smoking is gross

nicki3
nicki3 wrote:
2013-10-04 17:59:17 -0700

i remeber when i used to smoke but i stoped

TheBrokenOne
TheBrokenOne wrote:
2013-10-04 17:56:20 -0700

I used to smoke but I broke my addiction

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-09-09 17:08:46 -0700

Ikr,bruni

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2013-09-09 17:01:51 -0700

Ikr?

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-09-09 15:18:27 -0700

if its so bad, why is it legal -.-?

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-09-09 15:16:05 -0700

my parents are quitting Cool Grin

i no want a name
i no want a name wrote:
2013-09-09 15:11:46 -0700

Smoking is gross and I told my self when I was 5 that i'd never smoke and i want to get my parents to stop smoking but i don't know how.....

hopie246
hopie246 wrote:
2013-09-04 06:39:08 -0700

its so not kwl but some of ur facts r incorect sori

charissa20
charissa20 wrote:
2013-09-04 04:12:58 -0700

it is nasty

charissa20
charissa20 wrote:
2013-09-04 04:12:57 -0700

it is nasty

Fashiongirl12
Fashiongirl12 wrote:
2013-09-04 03:42:38 -0700

Smoking is not very cool to do

Evea
Evea wrote:
2013-09-04 00:01:04 -0700

@Kat_The_Gamer Yes, it does in fact make you a bad person when you don't put the health of those around you in consideration.

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-09-03 16:34:35 -0700

Smoking is bad for you

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-03 16:22:34 -0700

just hold ur breath>>>...

GawjussGracieex
junior mod
GawjussGracieex wrote:
2013-09-03 16:17:12 -0700

@Kat_The_Gamer: It doesn't exactly make you a terrible person, but I think most people tend to think that due to the fact that it can harm those around you.

pistachio45
pistachio45 wrote:
2013-09-03 16:14:02 -0700

My mom smokes and I hate it and shes not that mean sooo yeah i didnt say i hated people who do smoke i just hate the smell....

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-09-03 16:13:02 -0700

Smoking is bad for your heart

Kat_The_Gamer
Kat_The_Gamer wrote:
2013-09-03 16:12:47 -0700

Cigarettes aren't drugs....

Kat_The_Gamer
Kat_The_Gamer wrote:
2013-09-03 16:11:02 -0700

Why are people saying they don't like people who smoke? Does smoking make you a mean, bad person or something?

Poll

Do You Smoke?

• Yeah, and all my friends smoke too.
  • Once in awhile.
  • I tried it once, but hated it.
  • No way! Smoking is gross!