Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Overview of World War I

World War I started after a Serbian nationalist assassinated the Archduke of Austria. Learn the historical facts about WWI right here. Back to Article

JezzyJ

sashghost wrote:
2013-11-28 03:35:46 -0800

lets party

sashghost
sashghost wrote:
2013-11-28 03:35:23 -0800

this help me so much smile

meekmill007
meekmill007 wrote:
2013-11-28 03:34:29 -0800

yolo

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-07-02 22:26:59 -0700

Those did you know facts are really weird xD

Smirk14
Smirk14 wrote:
2013-04-25 14:50:15 -0700

I'm learning about this in history right now

kittygirl06060
kittygirl06060 wrote:
2013-04-25 08:47:06 -0700

World war 1 is a crazy thing to be in but it going to be ok

kayla_williams90_2446261
kayla_williams90_2446261 wrote:
2013-04-16 10:45:22 -0700

ur profile pic funny bro @myipad

Myipadisgreat
Myipadisgreat wrote:
2012-11-12 04:43:45 -0800

My great great grandfather fought aswell

Persefinie
Persefinie wrote:
2011-09-27 14:59:54 -0700

my great great great great grandfather fought in world war 1

When Did the U.S. Enter WWI?

• 1914.
  • 1915.
  • 1916.
  • 1917.

As Holocaust Memorial Day approaches, get the fact on WWII - the devastating war that killed more...
Micro_veterans_micro
Whether you call it Remembrance Day or Veterans Day, it's all about one thing: remembering those ...

Random in the forums

shadowcyn
shadowcyn posted in Say Anything:
i hope most of my friends dont see this, but i doo!!
reply less than a minute
Scourgeheart
Ok, this is actually very accurate. Though, I will point out that I have been on here for almost 4 years, and I feel like the level between boys and girls is fairly equal. I will say, that recently, I believe there have been more girl newbies, but the matter of who you see around most, it cuts pretty close to a tie
turtleygleeky02
So, this may be akward... but does anyone else physicly pleasure themselves?? Please reply.
Boysrock50
"Demix" wrote: 6. The GuyLet's face it, a vast majority of KW consists of girls. Don't ask why, but it does, You are probably a girl reading this right now, and at some point we all meet a lesser spotted guy in the forums. You don't really know they're a guy unless they have a lamborghini for their profile picture. Then you get one in your roleplay, and since you're a little embarrassed to have smooching and girly talks with a REAL LIFE guy in the room, everyone rushes to make their character a tomboy. But soon you will realise that this guy is cool, and he may even become your best friend and you'll be on all the same RPs. Then it's a race to get your character to have a love story with his character. If you meet a guy before you get into RP, sometimes you'll become the dynamic duo that goes around flipping everyone off in the comment section like "WE DON'T GIVE A HOOT!". Basically, this guy is the firetrucking best. Guess who has always had a Lamborghini as a pic :D
reply about 1 hour
Luna2
Luna2 posted in General:
So school for 2014 has ended and a lot of you have probably had your graduation. I had mine and hugged all my friends at the end and cried afterwards. I was wondering, who else has cried at or after their graduation? It's actually sad because you realise you're probably never going back there again and if you were in Primary School and most of or even all of your friends are going to different high schools, you're probably never going to see them at school again.
reply about 1 hour