Comments

Overview of World War I

World War I started after a Serbian nationalist assassinated the Archduke of Austria. Learn the historical facts about WWI right here. Back to Article

Jan46

sashghost wrote:
2013-11-28 03:35:46 -0800

lets party

sashghost
sashghost wrote:
2013-11-28 03:35:23 -0800

this help me so much smile

meekmill007
meekmill007 wrote:
2013-11-28 03:34:29 -0800

yolo

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-07-02 22:26:59 -0700

Those did you know facts are really weird xD

Smirk14
Smirk14 wrote:
2013-04-25 14:50:15 -0700

I'm learning about this in history right now

kittygirl06060
kittygirl06060 wrote:
2013-04-25 08:47:06 -0700

World war 1 is a crazy thing to be in but it going to be ok

kayla_williams90
kayla_williams90 wrote:
2013-04-16 10:45:22 -0700

ur profile pic funny bro @myipad

Myipadisgreat
Myipadisgreat wrote:
2012-11-12 04:43:45 -0800

My great great grandfather fought aswell

Persefinie
Persefinie wrote:
2011-09-27 14:59:54 -0700

my great great great great grandfather fought in world war 1

When Did the U.S. Enter WWI?

• 1914.
  • 1915.
  • 1916.
  • 1917.

As Holocaust Memorial Day approaches, get the fact on WWII - the devastating war that killed more...
Micro_veterans_micro
Whether you call it Remembrance Day or Veterans Day, it's all about one thing: remembering those ...

Random in the forums

YouWillRememberMe-
This is probably the best rubbish you have ever wrote..
reply 1 minute
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in Debating:
Sure
reply 1 minute
brunostar
brunostar posted in General:
we clawed, we chained our shells in vain we fought never asking why we swam, I fell under your spell. a turtle no one could deny   don't you ever say i just swam away i will always want your burger i can't live a lie, swimming for my life i will always want your burger   i came in like a angry turtle i never wanted to eat so bad  all i wanted was a cheese burger all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me   i put you down low under the water  and now, you're not coming up it slowly turned, you let me starve and now, we're turtles under the water   don't you ever say i just swam away i will always want your burger i can't live a lie, swimming for my life i will always want your burger   i came in like a angry turtle i never wanted to eat so bad  all i wanted was a cheese burger all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me i came in like a angry turtle yeah, i just hide in my shell and sung left me crashing in a blazing wave all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me   i never meant to start a war i just wanted you to give me burger and instead of using force i guess i should've let you win i never meant to start a war i just wanted you to gimme a bite i guess i should've let you win   don't you ever say i just swam away i will always want your burger   i came in like a angry turtle i never hit so hard on shore all i wanted was a cheese burger all you ever did was reject me   i came in like a angry turtle yeah, i just hide in my shell and sung left me crashing in a blazing wave all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me yeah, you, you reject me
brunostar
brunostar posted in General:
"RaliRooAJ" wrote:(A blubbed ta daaaaaaaa) I play octodad why did you bump this... O_o
brunostar