Tony The Tiger Biography
He's Gr-r-reat!!! Get sports tips and find out how you can improve your game with this bio of Tony the Tiger!
Tony the Tiger - The History
Tony the Tiger is the friendly and loveable feline, who acts as the mascot for Kellogg's Frosted Flakes. He first appeared in commercials for Frosted Flakes in 1952 and has been going strong ever since. But Tony the Tiger does much more than just talk about the great taste of Frosted Flakes. He also loves reading, riding around in the Tonymobile, exercising and playing sports.
Earn Your Stripes
Tony the Tiger loves to teach others how to Work Hard, Eat Right and Earn Their Stripes. He's teamed up with some of his professional athlete friends - Tony Hawk, Mia Hamm and Kevin Garnett - to give you sweet tips for keeping fit and staying in shape. Playing sports and staying active is a lot of fun. By learning new things and practicing the skills you've already learned, you'll become a better athlete and feel good about challenging yourself. Find out how you can Earn Your Stripes with Tony the Tiger/
Tony the Tiger's Tips
- Practice - Even the best athletes in the world practice their skills everyday. It's important to get lots of practice time so you'll improve in your sport or activity and feel good about your accomplishments.
- Healthy Eating - Your food is where you get your energy to play sports and participate in different activities. It's very important to eat healthy food and drink lots of water to keep your body ready for physical activity.
- Stretching - It's important to stretch your muscles before and after any sport or physical activity to avoid a sore body and prevent further injury.
Tony The Tiger Fun Facts
- Tony the Tiger's favorite number is 10.
- Tony the Tiger is so popular he has made it on the advertising walk of fame.
- Tony the Tiger is six feet, three inches tall.