UEFA EURO 2004: Free PC Game Demo
It's soccer time in Europe and all the best players have come out to kick the ball around and win some games. Electronic Arts is the master of the sports video game and this hot PC game is packed full of action. The best part is that you can play it for free by following these instructions and downloading the game demo!
Downloading the UEFA EURO 2004 PC Game Demo
Cramming the best players from Europe into your PC is way easy. Follow these steps and you'll be kickin' the ball around the pitch in no time.
- 1. Click Here to go to the official UEFA EURO 2004 download page.
- 2. Look for the golden soccer ball image near the bottom left of the page, it says "Demo" on it. Click it!
- 3. A window will pop up. Read it and click "Ok" if you agree.
- 4. Another window will pop up and ask you where to save a file.
- 5. Choose to save it to your desktop so it'll be easy to find later.
- 6. The demo is only 101 MB so it won't take too long to download. Unless you're one of those dial-up connection folks - then you're in trouble.
- 7. Once the game has downloaded, double-click it to start installing it.
- 8. Once the UEFA EURO 2004 game demo is installed, double-click to launch it and go kick some balls!
UEFA EURO 2004 Game Computer Requirements
Playing soccer with the best players from Europe takes some computer power! Make sure you have a computer with this much power if you want to play this game.
Operating System: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP.
Processor: 700 MHz required.
RAM: 128 MB RAM required.
Hard Drive: 880 MB free space.
Video Card: 32 MB video card required.
DirectX: DirectX 9.0 or higher.
- Euro 2004 Soccer
- FIFA Soccer from EA - PSP Video Game Review
- EA's MVP Baseball 2004 Free PC Game Demo Download
- Free Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004 PC Video Game Demo
- Score More Free Video Game Demos Here!