Comments

The House Fly - A Common Pest

They're everywhere, but what do you know about the common house fly? Get the buzz on these household insects. Back to Article

TheMusicGirl
TheMusicGirl wrote:
2014-05-01 16:51:01 -0700

I'd rather be in a room full of puppies

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2014-05-01 16:05:08 -0700

i'd rather a room full of spiders ;_;

SOPHlE

singingstar25 wrote:
2013-06-29 09:18:48 -0700

Omg....................

fauna14
fauna14 wrote:
2013-05-31 23:02:57 -0700

they r soooooo yucky sometimes

cherry2

izzy09 wrote:
2012-10-28 09:38:23 -0700

ewwwwwwwwwwwww

divaelmo
divaelmo wrote:
2012-10-23 15:33:14 -0700

flies are nasty man i hate those fliers i wish they all would crash and die lol

megazikky
megazikky wrote:
2012-09-09 02:20:45 -0700

i get ants Frown

Kawaii Hetalia Fan
Kawaii Hetalia Fan wrote:
2012-08-13 16:11:27 -0700

I don't get flies. I get ANTS. Fire ants. I have to spend all my money buying ant spray. -___-

luv to dance
luv to dance wrote:
2012-08-13 10:33:41 -0700

eww nasty hate!!!

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2012-08-11 06:39:43 -0700

eww tots nasty

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-08-02 09:19:54 -0700

Their disgusting and gross and annoyoning. A Total Pain.

genebee66
genebee66 wrote:
2012-08-01 11:06:35 -0700

i hate them thangs

-RissaaBhoo ' ♥
-RissaaBhoo ' ♥ wrote:
2012-07-30 13:42:57 -0700

-Disgustinng

coolgirl8769
coolgirl8769 wrote:
2012-07-29 12:53:29 -0700

these flys r gross just thinking about them too ewww

innocentgirl145
innocentgirl145 wrote:
2012-03-02 07:24:51 -0800

hmm,

PurplePenguin33
PurplePenguin33 wrote:
2011-04-15 03:25:09 -0700

talking about horror movies, Psycho is a good one to start on smile x

F1119476034609

Grossest Insect? Vote!

• Flies.
  • Spiders.
  • Bees.
  • Cockroaches.

Micro_micro
What's your favorite kind of bug? Find out fun and interesting facts about your favorite bugs!
Micro_cartoonbug-pre
While most bug bites and stings are just a tiny bit painful, itchy or annoying, there are some in...
Rotu's functioning as a family unit and Maraamu's just a disfunctional family. There's plenty of ...
We've all heard stories about bugs crawling into people's ears and staying there. Find out what h...

Random in the forums

-ImNotABeautyQueen-
Nicole Chandria and Jackson Black
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in General:
Lol lol lol lol lol lol Don't know what to type other than LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!          Feeling Devilish  :devil
Missywaterdog
Missywaterdog posted in General:
thx guys
-ImNotABeautyQueen-
I'm drowning in my own sorrow, I feel trapped in this dark place, Hoping for a better day tomorrow, I just need time and space, Or is it too late? My happiness has already been replaced, Now my heart is out for debate, Does anyone see ## ####? For gods sake, When you look in my eyes all you see is rain, It's my loss and Satans gain, Why am I letting him win? I'm not the type to ever sin! I'm breaking down, It's to late to turn this around, But what more am I really needing? I have friends and family that love me And in school my education is succeeding, It's so dark why can't I see? This depression is taking over me, This is a horrible sight, Is it all in my head? Taking medication every night, I can't sleep rolling around In my bed, "I can't take this I'm done fighting myself"  is what I said. This chemical imbalance in my head caused by fighting with oneself is taking over my health, Have I truly givin up? Playing this role is tough, Being happy I have learned to pretend, But faking a smile everyday is not enough, I try to think positive, But things pile up on me and become to rough, The story of my life is this the end? Stomach tied in knots, eyes bottled up, Now depression is my new best friend, I feel like I've been driving on the same road for days, and finally hit a dead end, I've never done anything to hurt anyone, this isn't fair, Someone help me is anyone there?!? I'm dying for help, Where is the warmth and light? These things to me are unfelt, There it is, I see the light, Standing here I sigh, As it comes towards me it's so bright, it's shining in my eyes and BAMM!  God has saved me once again, I get a second chance , For love and romance, My life is renewed, I get to start fresh start new, Now i can do things I never got to do, And its All thanks to you, My guardian angel sent from above, Here to guide me with all of your endless love, You were by my side this whole time. And guided me through , For that matter, Now and forever, I will always love you
egyptiscool
egyptiscool posted in General:
"ester143" wrote:how do you put up with these things how can you do this stuff can you please tell or help me ii would love to knowif i couldn't put up with it i wouldn't be doing it i do it to give people advice education and happier lives
reply about 1 hour