Comments

All About Tornadoes

Even if it happened to Dorothy, tornadoes don't suck people up. They can carry people. Find out what tornadoes are capable of right here! Back to Article

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2014-07-28 09:04:03 -0700

I've never been in a tornado..

micheal576
micheal576 wrote:
2014-01-26 15:14:34 -0800

i hate tornado now. there they are devil minion to destroy Devil

princesscupcake10
princesscupcake10 wrote:
2013-11-08 12:17:33 -0800

its good to learn about them but look at that picture that can obviously hurt people imagine u in that tornadoe and your family u would be dead in 5 seconds i know u dont want to be in one cause i shure dont

100pigy
100pigy wrote:
2013-11-02 07:38:08 -0700

its good to learn about them

beary
beary wrote:
2013-11-02 07:35:42 -0700

when they hurt people they ant really cool

ilovenaill
ilovenaill wrote:
2013-11-02 06:47:24 -0700

i think tornadoes r cool but i hate what they do to people Frustrated

emelie510
emelie510 wrote:
2013-11-02 06:45:46 -0700

Yes i agree with you , i think they are cool but very scary still smile

Dianira123
Dianira123 wrote:
2013-11-02 04:54:32 -0700

they r pretty cool, but i really hate how they hurt people

EmoSkittleGirl
EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-09-12 14:55:03 -0700

I love Tornadoes but I hate what they do.

colleenaw
colleenaw wrote:
2013-08-16 15:10:57 -0700

Tornadoes are super scary. Living in the country sucks.

Emmaaaa23
Emmaaaa23 wrote:
2013-07-27 20:00:36 -0700

I have never seen a real tornado but one can come tomorrow

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-25 21:14:37 -0700

Luckily I don't live in an area where tornadoes struck

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-07 12:19:46 -0700

Tornadoes scares me O.O

TamzinT203
TamzinT203 wrote:
2013-06-17 08:42:05 -0700

TORNADO TORNADO

MechanicWolf
MechanicWolf wrote:
2013-05-24 22:10:10 -0700

Lakesemily and DreamChild,It WAS an E5 Tornado,I feel
for all those people affected by it..

EnchantingJackieChan
EnchantingJackieChan wrote:
2013-05-24 18:15:44 -0700

Man this is serious business

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-05-22 20:46:57 -0700

Lakesemily, I believe so. the weather people here in GA said it could be upgraded to an E5 Tornado. I been praying for those in Okla. What is so sad is that tornado hit 2 Elementary schools. .

Its_jade(:
Its_jade(: wrote:
2013-05-22 18:30:05 -0700

happy i live in nyc sorry for some of you ppl lol

lakesemily
lakesemily wrote:
2013-05-22 14:26:08 -0700

Think about Oklahoma city, oklahoma their tornado was an e-4. Wasnt it?

lakesemily
lakesemily wrote:
2013-05-22 14:23:07 -0700

me too, I love studying about them for fun!

What Would be the Worst to be Trapped in?

• Funnel of a tornado.
  • Inside a volcano, after it erupted.
  • An avalanche.
  • Quicksand.

Australia has been hit by yet another natural disaster as floods swamped parts of the south east ...
More than 200 schools have been closed in Australia because of deadly bushfires. Weather experts ...
Parts of Australia are used to hot weather, but recent temperatures have been soaring and causing...
Micro_hurricane-micro
Hurricanes are one of the most deadly natural disasters of the world. Learn more about this tropi...

Random in the forums

jordand08
jordand08 posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "jordand08" wrote: Yes. but think about it 23-26, that's not a big difference when you get outta school. Nobody will look at you weird, maybe for when you're in school. but out of school age is just a number. Well, yeah. By that time you are both mature and consenting adults.   Yes and?
reply 1 minute
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"jordand08" wrote:Yes. but think about it 23-26, that's not a big difference when you get outta school.Nobody will look at you weird, maybe for when you're in school. but out of school age is just a number. Well, yeah. By that time you are both mature and consenting adults.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "jordand08" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "jordand08" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Kirsteeeeen" wrote: I go by the half your age plus seven, age minus seven doubled rule. So for example, if you're fifteen your range would be minimum 14 1/2, and your maximum would be 16. What is your method for <14 year olds, as well as 14 year olds themselves, as well as >16 year olds? My "method" is simple. Beginning at a suitable age, say 11, simply add two until you reach 15. Then, the age method is contingent upon the exact nature of the relationship, as well as the particular state's AOC. (Note, some states have very relaxed AOC's, so this method may not be suitable for all cases....this is based upon an AOC of 18) I don't do math, lololol. If I like you, I like you, normally though, I'd say 3 years older, while you're in school, then when you get out into "the real world" it can go up to as far as you want to. The thing is though, in some states, anything past holding hands can potentially be illegal if, using your method, one is 16 and the other is 19. That's only three years. However you are right, but I wouldn't use my method until I'm outta school. And besides, normally like them my age or a year or two older. 3 years can make a huge difference. Fifteen and Eighteen, Fourteen and Seventeen, Twelve and Fifteen etc. Yes. but think about it 23-26, that's not a big difference when you get outta school. Nobody will look at you weird, maybe for when you're in school. but out of school age is just a number.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"CabePowdumfry" wrote:Only if its a threat ...Not having control over oneself is a threat.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"shae508" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "shae508" wrote: And Bi-polar disorder. Being Bi-polar does NOT mean. Happy.Sad. Happy.  No.  It means you have moods that change rapidly and are very strong. Like having a Manic episode, depression. Stuff like that. Is that not Happy.Sad.Happy.? Happiness can be a form of Mania, which does actually mean happy.sad.happy. Yes, but there is also a...kinda like an angry manic mood. Where you're more easily annoyed and sometimes more likely to be violent. I know anger can be associated with Mania, but isn't that also angry.sad.angry.? Also, not all Mania Is shown by anger, maybe in your personal life there has been this, but it is not always the case.