Comments

July 2005 Horoscopes

So what's in store for your summer vacation? Will it be relaxing or filled with tons of craziness? Read on to find out your horoscope for July! Back to Article

adeena75

Justyce4 wrote:
2012-06-06 14:03:50 -0700

im a peices(two fish) Wink

Trinza327
Trinza327 wrote:
2012-06-05 18:43:09 -0700

im a leoand my best freind is a cancer and yesterday we had the worst fight we have ever had in our liivese man we were so mean and acting totally harsh and mean like a worst enemie! but i guess now good things are coming our way

Elteriayah
Elteriayah wrote:
2012-04-12 10:13:16 -0700

im a taurus im finna be 11 may 18,2012 smile

Cutegirlrocks58
Cutegirlrocks58 wrote:
2011-07-19 07:20:35 -0700

Im a Taurus cuz my b-day is april 27th

daijah11
daijah11 wrote:
2011-04-25 06:18:23 -0700

i love my horoscope its june n my b-day is june 23!!!

F1120070269718

Which Celeb is a Crab?

• Scarlett Johansson.
  • Lindsay Lohan.
  • Kirsten Dunst.
  • Mischa Barton.

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
heyitsangel