Comments

July 2005 Horoscopes

So what's in store for your summer vacation? Will it be relaxing or filled with tons of craziness? Read on to find out your horoscope for July! Back to Article

Generositygirls
Generositygirls wrote:
2013-06-07 09:10:37 -0700

So am I.

Justyce4
Justyce4 wrote:
2012-06-06 14:03:50 -0700

im a peices(two fish) Wink

Trinza327
Trinza327 wrote:
2012-06-05 18:43:09 -0700

im a leoand my best freind is a cancer and yesterday we had the worst fight we have ever had in our liivese man we were so mean and acting totally harsh and mean like a worst enemie! but i guess now good things are coming our way

Elteriayah
Elteriayah wrote:
2012-04-12 10:13:16 -0700

im a taurus im finna be 11 may 18,2012 smile

Cutegirlrocks58
Cutegirlrocks58 wrote:
2011-07-19 07:20:35 -0700

Im a Taurus cuz my b-day is april 27th

daijah11
daijah11 wrote:
2011-04-25 06:18:23 -0700

i love my horoscope its june n my b-day is june 23!!!

F1120070269718

Which Celeb is a Crab?

• Scarlett Johansson.
  • Lindsay Lohan.
  • Kirsten Dunst.
  • Mischa Barton.

Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time!
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time. And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it. I hope this helps! :)