Comments

July 2005 Horoscopes

So what's in store for your summer vacation? Will it be relaxing or filled with tons of craziness? Read on to find out your horoscope for July! Back to Article

adeena75

Justyce4 wrote:
2012-06-06 14:03:50 -0700

im a peices(two fish) Wink

Trinza327
Trinza327 wrote:
2012-06-05 18:43:09 -0700

im a leoand my best freind is a cancer and yesterday we had the worst fight we have ever had in our liivese man we were so mean and acting totally harsh and mean like a worst enemie! but i guess now good things are coming our way

Elteriayah
Elteriayah wrote:
2012-04-12 10:13:16 -0700

im a taurus im finna be 11 may 18,2012 smile

Cutegirlrocks58
Cutegirlrocks58 wrote:
2011-07-19 07:20:35 -0700

Im a Taurus cuz my b-day is april 27th

daijah11
daijah11 wrote:
2011-04-25 06:18:23 -0700

i love my horoscope its june n my b-day is june 23!!!

F1120070269718

Which Celeb is a Crab?

• Scarlett Johansson.
  • Lindsay Lohan.
  • Kirsten Dunst.
  • Mischa Barton.

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
I can understand why she is saying this, if it has gone on for a long time. If it hasn't, either she is wrong or she really likes Sigmund Freud.
reply about 1 hour
brilliantstudent
No you are not.
reply about 1 hour
Charulata
My mom think that I'm too desperate because I tell my uncle that he's look like a dinosaur so he feel insulted and he left our home...my mom tell me " don't be over desperate ''...What do you think ? m desperate  or not?
reply about 1 hour
Anastashia
Anastashia posted in Friends:
Okay..so there's this guy. I'll call him M.  I knew him for an year now.  I was a really quiet girl but after he started to talk to me,I changed.  He became my close friend without me even knowing it. Whenever I need help he's always there even if he's really tired. We stay up at late night texting about my problems and he doesn't stop till I smile. I had a crush on a guy and M helped me forget him. He used to talk to me a lot about an year back but it slowly reduced.  His texting is still the same though. I love him so much. I told him that I love him..actually he figured it out and asked me. So I told him and he told me not to like him. I asked him why and he said that I'd hurt myself because he doesn't love me back the same way. He thinks of me like a sister. And I said that I'll try to love him the same way too. But deep inside...I love him so much. It hurts me when I see him talk with other girls the way he used to talk to me. He doesn't always treat me like a sister. He teases me,he used to make these flirtatious comments.. He told me not to rush into love...he told me to take my time. And whenever I tell him about other guys, he says "....you're just jobless."     I don't know....do you think he loves me?
reply about 1 hour
shae508
shae508 posted in Family Issues:
"Boysrock50" wrote: "shae508" wrote: Punch him. I'm kidding, don't hit.  Now, I WOULD suggest talking to him, but people had alredy done that. so here's the devil way to do it. :devil 1. Eat all HIS food and yours, give him a taste of his own grape-flavored medicine. 2. Next time he's out steal back your's and your mother's speakers. 3.  Refuse to do your chores too, when your parents question it, just say if your brother doesn't have to do it, then you don't have to either. there, hope this helps. :) For more devil tips go to. BLAHBLAHNOTREALWEBSITE.FAKE. Sounds like something I'd do :D, but parents should be more firm with their kids if that happens, it's their house, they pay for it, they pay for his food, etc   so he should follow their rules Nice siggy btw :P thanks C: