Comments

July 2005 Horoscopes

So what's in store for your summer vacation? Will it be relaxing or filled with tons of craziness? Read on to find out your horoscope for July! Back to Article

adeena75

Justyce4 wrote:
2012-06-06 14:03:50 -0700

im a peices(two fish) Wink

Trinza327
Trinza327 wrote:
2012-06-05 18:43:09 -0700

im a leoand my best freind is a cancer and yesterday we had the worst fight we have ever had in our liivese man we were so mean and acting totally harsh and mean like a worst enemie! but i guess now good things are coming our way

Elteriayah
Elteriayah wrote:
2012-04-12 10:13:16 -0700

im a taurus im finna be 11 may 18,2012 smile

Cutegirlrocks58
Cutegirlrocks58 wrote:
2011-07-19 07:20:35 -0700

Im a Taurus cuz my b-day is april 27th

daijah11
daijah11 wrote:
2011-04-25 06:18:23 -0700

i love my horoscope its june n my b-day is june 23!!!

F1120070269718

MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.