Comments

July 2005 Horoscopes (pg. 2)

Page 2. Back to Article

prettycandy1169 wrote:
2012-10-27 05:16:44 -0700

im aquarius!

samonez
samonez wrote:
2011-07-26 16:53:39 -0700

im a aquarius because my birthday is in februarysmile

funky bunny
funky bunny wrote:
2011-05-29 00:05:24 -0700

i luv how deze things r soooo true!

awesomejamya
awesomejamya wrote:
2010-11-14 10:43:26 -0800

horoscopes lie ive gaining pounds at this moment

F1120070278000

Which Celeb is a Crab?

• Scarlett Johansson.
  • Lindsay Lohan.
  • Kirsten Dunst.
  • Mischa Barton.

jordand08
I'm really sorry you have to do through this and that you think you have to go through this alone. But I'm here. Maybe you should move with your dad. It would be safer for you there then with your mom. People say, that the people who you love are the one's who hurt you the most. But not in this case, your parents and the one's around you should be the reason you want to live. They should encourage you to do better, and not get mad when you don't succeed the first time. I understand what you're going through, and if you ever need me, I'm here. I am willing to talk, and sometimes, talking is all it needs to brighten someone's day. So please, come and talk to me. Just.. talk to your dad and see if you can move now, explain to him what's happening.
reply about 1 hour
Anime_
Anime_ posted in Family Issues:
There are millions of things that she does to me to hurt me. She hits a lot for no reason, she always says I'm 'talking back' when I'm just trying to explain in a polite way. She takes sides. When I yell at my 5 year old sister, She freaks out and grounds me it even worse hits me. When my sister yells at me or hits me, all she says is 'sweetie don't hit that brat'. And I'm not exaggerating cause she always does these things. The list can go on and on. When My mom calls me names or hurts my feelings and then I start crying, she calls me 'bratty' and other mean words, and she wonders why I have low self-esteem. I mean, people have feelings too. She thinks the world revolves around her. And when she's sad or angry, she wants me to comfort her. She hurts my feelings so bad that I just want to die. And shell probably be mad at me for dying. I can't take it. Ugh. And I have to deal with her for one more year, then im moving with My dad. Not like she'll miss me.
reply about 1 hour
viti
viti posted in Style:
i like all hairstyles
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Style:
Pj bottoms, and a shirt.
Mentally_Hilarious