Comments

July 2005 Horoscopes (pg. 2)

Page 2. Back to Article

prettycandy1169 wrote:
2012-10-27 05:16:44 -0700

im aquarius!

samonez
samonez wrote:
2011-07-26 16:53:39 -0700

im a aquarius because my birthday is in februarysmile

funky bunny
funky bunny wrote:
2011-05-29 00:05:24 -0700

i luv how deze things r soooo true!

awesomejamya
awesomejamya wrote:
2010-11-14 10:43:26 -0800

horoscopes lie ive gaining pounds at this moment

F1120070278000

Which Celeb is a Crab?

• Scarlett Johansson.
  • Lindsay Lohan.
  • Kirsten Dunst.
  • Mischa Barton.

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D