Comments

Skipping For Your Health

Jumping rope is a great way to improve your cardio fitness, strengthen your bones and test your coordination. Back to Article

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-06-26 11:21:51 -0700

x]

-StealingTheShow;
-StealingTheShow; wrote:
2013-06-18 14:12:54 -0700

YAY NOW I HAVE A EXCUSE TO BE AJ LEE!!

gracie.girlie

_Obeyyy_ wrote:
2012-05-03 16:04:47 -0700

Im Good At Jump Rope. ^.^

ALLY101LUV YOU!
ALLY101LUV YOU! wrote:
2012-05-03 13:01:26 -0700

i am a good jumper and skipper

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2012-04-24 12:01:53 -0700

I am a very lousy skipper!!

F1121974271093

What Do You Usually Skip?

• Rope.
  • Class.
  • Breakfast.
  • My homework.

Micro_hula-micro
From hacky sack to hula hoops, check out these summer time games and activities to help you stay ...
Many teens try to lose weight in a hurry - and end up suffering from health problems. Kidzworld t...
Scientists from all over the world are racing to clone the first human. Some even think they can ...

Sports in the forums

Love2DanceGirl
Love2DanceGirl posted in Dance:
Ballet: Monday through Saturday Jazz: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday Tap: Fridays Contemporary: Tuesday, Friday, Saturday Hip Hop: Tuesday Lyrical: Thursday Acro: Monday Company: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday  Total: about 25 hours a week depending on company class lengths
Ferch
I like to play and watch soccer, I like all positions :)
soccer ll
Manchester United
soccer ll
Oh the good ole Npower Championship . The league that no team wants to be in . Well I have a prediction for the table here and please tell me what you think . THANKS !!! 1.  Fulham F.C. Promoted 2.  Birmingham City Promoted 3.  Wigan Athletic F.C. Playoffs  4. Norwich City Playoffs 5. Cardiff City Playoffs 6. Middlesborough F.C. Playoffs 7. Bolton Wanderers  8. Watford 9. Blackburn Rovers 10. Leeds United 11. Derby County 12.  Reading 13. Nott 'm Forest 14. Blackpool 15. Millwall 16. Sheffield Wednesday F.C. 17. Brighton and Hove Albion 18. Brentford 19. Huddersfield Town 20. Bournemouth F.C. 21. Ipswich Town 22. Wolverhampton Wanderers Relegated 23. Charlton Athletic Relegated 24. Rotherham United Relegated
kevin11mustangGT