Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

How to Get Sun-Streaked Hair

Hit the salon for sun-kissed highlights, or use household items like lemon juice and chamomile tea to lighten and brighten up! Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-19 11:42:11 -0700

I don't have highlights

swagrules101
swagrules101 wrote:
2013-05-28 08:20:09 -0700

or you coukd go outside and do it natraly

Its_jade(:
Its_jade(: wrote:
2013-05-27 20:10:49 -0700

im happy that i got highlights

emmi100
emmi100 wrote:
2013-04-27 04:26:22 -0700

born wi it (blond and light brown ) smile

#1cutegirl
#1cutegirl wrote:
2012-08-07 11:31:55 -0700

ya

meya81
meya81 wrote:
2012-05-12 19:33:22 -0700

i was born with natural highlights . brown and black all day.

AwesomeMeh13
AwesomeMeh13 wrote:
2012-05-11 12:49:00 -0700

i was born with it to....

crystal44455
crystal44455 wrote:
2012-05-11 09:44:34 -0700

kool

ChloeTheMuffin:3
ChloeTheMuffin:3 wrote:
2012-05-11 08:01:34 -0700

I was Born with it. o.o

boox
boox wrote:
2012-04-12 02:52:02 -0700

lemon works ppl! no joke

boox
boox wrote:
2012-04-12 02:48:16 -0700

OOps i mean ombre style not ombe LMAO

boox
boox wrote:
2012-04-12 02:47:17 -0700

awesome. I did the lemon and chalomine thing and it was awesome! it actually worked!?!?! weird but wonderful. I dip dyed my hair ombe style XD try it if ur mom wont let u dye ur hair

blackveilbridesrock11
blackveilbridesrock11 wrote:
2012-03-14 18:11:00 -0700

I have natural highlights :P

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-03-14 17:42:08 -0700

My mom says i can do the chamomile one!!!!!! (well not right now. like, in the summer!)

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-03-04 14:14:07 -0800

Awesome!!!!!! I'll try if my mom lets me! xD

LoVeAnDhAtEmE
LoVeAnDhAtEmE wrote:
2012-03-04 14:11:23 -0800

It's better to get your hair professionaly done, even though it may be pricey, your hair will look amzing. And they won't mess it up.

@MiibejjaVidaa__2024792
@MiibejjaVidaa__2024792 wrote:
2012-02-08 12:30:01 -0800

I want to lighten my hair relly light but i have dark brown hair any sugestions?

Shawlanah
Shawlanah wrote:
2012-01-12 11:52:46 -0800

these are very cool, maybe i will try one sometime..... if my mom will let me.. Frustrated

pinkjewel2000
pinkjewel2000 wrote:
2011-08-11 12:23:40 -0700

ya

pinkjewel2000
pinkjewel2000 wrote:
2011-08-10 17:59:27 -0700

im continuing: i hope cuz i REALLY want these! Wink

Best Way to Get At-Home Highlights?

• Chamomile tea.
  • Sun-In spray.
  • Lemon juice.
  • Highlighting products like Feria.