Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Game: Killer Decks 101
Get the 411 on building a killer Yu-Gi-Oh! deck with Kidzworlds Yu-Gi-Oh! card game tips!
Hey there Yu-Gi-Oh! duelists! So, you want to build a butt-kicking, enemy-stomping, Yu-Gi-Oh! deck do ya? No prob, welcome to Kidzworld's Killer Decks 101. Here we have tips and tricks to power up your Yu-Gi-Oh! card game duels, as well as a few killer decks that will leave your opponent in the dust. Here we go!
The Most Important Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck Tip
Seriously, the card sucks. There are
Agree? Disagree? Comment below and speak up.
What Makes an Awesome Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck?
Here's a hint. It isn't a monster with 3000 Attack. A powerful Yu-Gi-Oh! deck is one that has the following things going for it.
- Strong four-star monsters.
- A way to summon tribute monsters without having to tribute.
- A way to draw extra cards.
- 40 cards, no more.
- Cards that let you search your deck for other cards.
- Creatures that summon other creatures when they're destroyed.
- Cards that can wipe out your opponent's monsters, traps and spells.
- Huge tribute monsters and no way to avoid paying the tribute.
- Lots of equip cards.
- All 100 of your fave cards.
- No way to search your deck for your best cards.
- A strategy that involves powering up your fave monster and crushing your opponent with it.
A strong Yu-Gi-Oh! deck also doesn't have any of these things:
Sample Killer Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck
This deck has won tournaments and crushed hundreds of opponents. Check it out and see if you can build a deck like it. Then, test it against the peeps you duel with, improve your skills and become a master duelist!
Yu-Gi-Oh! Killer Deck #1
- 1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
- 1 Jinzo
- 1 Airknight Parshath
- 1 Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer
- 2 D. D. Assailant
- 1 Asura Priest
- 1 Breaker the Magical Warrior
- 1 Tribe-Infecting Virus
- 1 D. D. Warrior Lady
- 1 Tsukuyomi
- 1 Sangan
- 1 Morphing Jar
- 1 Apprentice Magician
- 2 Magician of Faith
- 1 Sinister Serpent
- 1 Pot of Greed
- 1 Graceful Charity
- 1 Heavy Storm
- 1 Mystical Space Typhoon
- 1 Premature Burial
- 1 Snatch Steal
- 1 Delinquent Duos
- 1 Swords of Revealing Light
- 2 Nobleman of Crossout
- 2 Scapegoat
- 2 Book of Moon
- 1 Lightning Vortex
- 1 Creature Swap
- 1 Metamorphosis
- 1 Ring of Destruction
- 1 Call of the Haunted
- 1 Mirror Force
- 1 Torrential Tribute
- 1 Bottomless Trap Hole
- 1 Sakuretsu Armor
- 1 Ceasefire
- 1 Mobius the Frost Monarch
- 1 King Tiger Wanghu
- 1 Cannon Soldier
- 1 Exiled Force
- 1 Mystic Swordsman LV2
- 2 Royal Decree
- 2 Chain Disappearance
- 2 Cursed Seal of the Forbidden Spell
- 1 Dust Tornado
- 2 Poison of the Old Man
- 1 Metamorphosis
- 3 Thousand-Eyes Restrict
- 3 Ryu Senshi
- 3 Dark Balter
- 3 Dark Flare Knight
- 3 Dark Blade the Dragon Knight
- 3 Fiend Skull Dragon
- 3 Ojama King
- 2 Gatling Dragon
- 1 Kwagar Hercules
- 3 Flame Swordsman
- 3 Reaper on the Nightmare
- 1 St. Joan
- 3 Giltia the D. Knight
- 3 Musician King
- 2 Dark Fire Dragon
- 2 Flame Ghost
- 3 King Dragun
- 1 Lost Warrior from Another Planet
Top Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards For Any Deck
These cards are so incredibly strong that no matter what kind of deck you're playing, you should find a way to add them. Here's a list of the cards and what they do.
- Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning - A 3000 Attack monster that you can summon with two tributes or by removing a Light and Dark card from your graveyard. If that's not enough, he can also destroy one creature per turn or attack twice in the same turn!
- D. D. Warrior Lady - She only has 1500 Attack, but she can remove any monster she battles from the game.
- Airknight Parshath - A 1900 Attack, one-tribute, monster that damages your opponent even when he's blocked. And, he lets you draw a card each time he damages your opponent.
- Asura - A 1700 Attack monster that can attack all of your opponent's monsters at once.
- Magician of Faith - A weak monster that returns a Spell Card from your graveyard to your hand when it's flipped up.
- Breaker the Magical Warrior - A 1900 Attack monster who can also counter a Spell Card. Sweet!
- Sangan - A weak monster that lets you search your deck for another monster when he's destroyed.
- Tsukuyomi - A weak monster that flips another monster into face-down Defense position when it is summoned.
- Spirit Reaper - A weak monster. But if it damages your opponent they discard a card!
- Don Zaloog - A 1400 Attack monster that forces your opponent to discard a card, or the top two cards of their deck, if he damages them.
- Tribe-Infecting Virus - A 1600 Attack monster that lets you wipe out every monsters of one type when you summon it.
- Sinister Serpent - A weak monster that returns to your hand from the graveyard if it's destroyed.
- D. D. Assailant - A 1700 Attack monster that will remove any monster that destroys it from the game.
- Berserk Gorilla - A 2000 Attack monster that will make smashy-smashy all over your opponent's creatures.
- Enraged Battle Ox - A 1700 Attack monster that powers-up your Beast monsters so they can damage your opponent even when they're blocked.
- Pot of Greed - It's a card that lets you draw two cards. Bammo, instant extra card in your hand!
- Graceful Charity - Draw three cards then discard two; this gives you a chance to draw the cards you need and to ditch the ones you don't!
- Delinquent Duo - You lose 1000 life, your opponent loses two cards. Score!
- Snatch Steal - Your opponent gets 1000 life per turn, but you get control of their coolest monster! Whatta deal!
- Mystical Space Typhoon - Destroy a Spell or Trap Card, this card is so handy it hurts.
- Heavy Storm - Wipes out all Spell and Trap Cards on the field.
- Premature Burial - Pay 800 life and a monster in the graveyard comes back to life!
- Book of Moon - Flip a creature into face-down defense position. Great for messing with monsters that have a huge Attack and a low Defense, plus you can re-use your own flip-effect monsters.
- Metamorphosis - Destroy a creature in play to summon a Fusion creature with the same number of stars.
- Scapegoat - Instantly summon four 0 Attack, 0 Defense, sheep that can't be tributed.
- Nobleman of Crossout - Remove a face-down creature from play. If it's a flip-effect creature, each player searches their deck for copies and removes them from play as well.
- Lightning Vortex - Use this and discard another card to destroy all of your opponent's monsters.
- Mirror Force - Activate when your opponent attacks, negate the attack and destroy all of your opponent's attack position monsters.
- Torrential Tribute - Activate when a monster is summoned to destroy all monsters on the field.
- Call of the Haunted - Activate to return a monster from the graveyard to play in attack position.
- Ring of Destruction - Destroy a creature and cause your opponent some hurt.
- Sakuretsu Armor - Activate when your opponent attacks you, to destroy their monster.
- Dust Tornado - Destroy a Spell or Trap card on your opponent's side of the table and immediately set one of your own.
This may be late but from the article I read from Kidzworld I agree with you.
Kidz Submit by:
Nickname: Blaze to Blaze