Comments

How to Stand Out in Girl's School Uniforms

It sucks to wear the same thing every day and be dressed like everyone else. So get schooled on how to make your private school uniform look stylish and unique! Back to Article

sweetshay
sweetshay wrote:
2013-08-10 13:49:49 -0700

i wish we could just wear what we want it just make me so mad

stardiva2

JennyD wrote:
2013-08-07 08:20:04 -0700

I like uniforms

unique567
unique567 wrote:
2013-04-23 12:23:56 -0700

everything written apart from earings & hairbands are not allowed. My school are sreally strict when it comes to uniform but I don't mind. On special days we get to come to school in whatever we want!!!!

I love English!
I love English! wrote:
2013-03-22 02:17:46 -0700

I wear uniforms and everything you wrote above is not allowed. It really sucks. I mean can you believe it? Colorful things are not allowed, either. Socks are always white, and hair band has to be black, brown or blue....We can't express our selves. I hate my school. I wish my school never wear uniforms.

geebz183
geebz183 wrote:
2013-02-26 14:17:11 -0800

lol

jjdiva
jjdiva wrote:
2013-02-25 18:08:17 -0800

at my school you cant wear bracelets there is no way to be unique Angry

asia0e1
asia0e1 wrote:
2013-02-25 17:54:43 -0800

well i dont go to priavat school but i wear uniform i got to public school but u dont got to wear the uniform i do but i wear jeans some times and some times idont wear uniform so im lucky! smile

Eemafin
Eemafin wrote:
2013-02-25 17:52:42 -0800

It's basically telling you to not listen to the rules and ditch the importance of HAVING a uniform. They are there for a reason people!

xx_kekehappy7_xx
xx_kekehappy7_xx wrote:
2013-02-25 16:26:23 -0800

alamost everybody be wearing that stuff

makaylaloveschu
makaylaloveschu wrote:
2013-02-25 15:31:58 -0800

Haha thats what all the girls wear at my school;..
so i think not (;

BTatiB
BTatiB wrote:
2013-02-25 14:58:59 -0800

I wear uniforms I don't really mind though school is for
learning not trying to show off clothes! I mean some people think they look better than others school is for learning!

Diamond543
Diamond543 wrote:
2013-02-25 14:40:01 -0800

I wear a uniform and I don't mind. No one minds really. The rules are really strict, so we can't personalize, but who cares? School is for learning. . . not showing off clothes

JSelena16
JSelena16 wrote:
2013-02-25 14:22:40 -0800

My school sux!! our shoes, backpack, under shirt, and socks have to be black, white or green!! and we cant wear bracelets!

JSelena16
JSelena16 wrote:
2013-02-25 14:19:38 -0800

i have to wear green collard shirt and black or khaki pants. Haha i always wear BLACK SKINNY JEANS. There cute Wink i always hav my jacket to cover my shirt

When 2 worlds collide
When 2 worlds collide wrote:
2013-02-25 14:12:32 -0800

brittnay12
brittnay12 wrote:
2013-02-25 14:10:49 -0800

ya we wear uniforms but our school teacher woulnt let us even wear a bobypin that is pink agiants school. am british duh

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-02-25 14:08:27 -0800

?

Poll

Do You Wear a School Uniform?

• Yeah - and it sucks.
  • Yeah, but at least I don't worry about what to wear.
  • No, but I want to cuz they're cute!
  • No, and I'm glad I don't!

Micro_micro designer
From Tori Burch to Nanette Lepore and beyond, learn the number one secret of how to dress like a ...
Micro_micro-feedbag
Fashion is known as a industry that takes a lot. Whether creating the newest and greatest design ...
DramaQueen asks: "My school has a really strict school uniform, and it’s almost impossible to LOO...
Micro_girls-fashion-micro
Gossip Girl is one of the hottest TV shows of the season - and so is their fashion. These girls k...

daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for the support!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Boysrock50
It's not wrong, it's not right, it's up to an individual tbh. If you're gay, and others have a problem, then it's them that need to change, not you. Don't give in to peer pressure, do what feels right for you
GlimmeringSky16
No way! It's definitely NOT wrong. It's your preference! If you're happier with a certain gender, go for it. If your friends can't accept it then maybe they're not the best friends you have. After all, you don't live twice now do ya. :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
So my question is.. is it wrong to be gay? I don't think it is! But what do i do if my friends diss me? Give me advise or what ever you do! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D wish me luck I need it!