Comments

How to Stand Out in Girl's School Uniforms

It sucks to wear the same thing every day and be dressed like everyone else. So get schooled on how to make your private school uniform look stylish and unique! Back to Article

sweetshay
sweetshay wrote:
2013-08-10 13:49:49 -0700

i wish we could just wear what we want it just make me so mad

stardiva2

JennyD wrote:
2013-08-07 08:20:04 -0700

I like uniforms

unique567
unique567 wrote:
2013-04-23 12:23:56 -0700

everything written apart from earings & hairbands are not allowed. My school are sreally strict when it comes to uniform but I don't mind. On special days we get to come to school in whatever we want!!!!

I love English!
I love English! wrote:
2013-03-22 02:17:46 -0700

I wear uniforms and everything you wrote above is not allowed. It really sucks. I mean can you believe it? Colorful things are not allowed, either. Socks are always white, and hair band has to be black, brown or blue....We can't express our selves. I hate my school. I wish my school never wear uniforms.

geebz183
geebz183 wrote:
2013-02-26 14:17:11 -0800

lol

jjdiva
jjdiva wrote:
2013-02-25 18:08:17 -0800

at my school you cant wear bracelets there is no way to be unique Angry

asia0e1
asia0e1 wrote:
2013-02-25 17:54:43 -0800

well i dont go to priavat school but i wear uniform i got to public school but u dont got to wear the uniform i do but i wear jeans some times and some times idont wear uniform so im lucky! smile

Eemafin
Eemafin wrote:
2013-02-25 17:52:42 -0800

It's basically telling you to not listen to the rules and ditch the importance of HAVING a uniform. They are there for a reason people!

xx_kekehappy7_xx
xx_kekehappy7_xx wrote:
2013-02-25 16:26:23 -0800

alamost everybody be wearing that stuff

makaylaloveschu
makaylaloveschu wrote:
2013-02-25 15:31:58 -0800

Haha thats what all the girls wear at my school;..
so i think not (;

BTatiB
BTatiB wrote:
2013-02-25 14:58:59 -0800

I wear uniforms I don't really mind though school is for
learning not trying to show off clothes! I mean some people think they look better than others school is for learning!

Diamond543
Diamond543 wrote:
2013-02-25 14:40:01 -0800

I wear a uniform and I don't mind. No one minds really. The rules are really strict, so we can't personalize, but who cares? School is for learning. . . not showing off clothes

JSelena16
JSelena16 wrote:
2013-02-25 14:22:40 -0800

My school sux!! our shoes, backpack, under shirt, and socks have to be black, white or green!! and we cant wear bracelets!

JSelena16
JSelena16 wrote:
2013-02-25 14:19:38 -0800

i have to wear green collard shirt and black or khaki pants. Haha i always wear BLACK SKINNY JEANS. There cute Wink i always hav my jacket to cover my shirt

When 2 worlds collide
When 2 worlds collide wrote:
2013-02-25 14:12:32 -0800

brittnay12
brittnay12 wrote:
2013-02-25 14:10:49 -0800

ya we wear uniforms but our school teacher woulnt let us even wear a bobypin that is pink agiants school. am british duh

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-02-25 14:08:27 -0800

?

Poll

Do You Wear a School Uniform?

• Yeah - and it sucks.
  • Yeah, but at least I don't worry about what to wear.
  • No, but I want to cuz they're cute!
  • No, and I'm glad I don't!

Micro_micro designer
From Tori Burch to Nanette Lepore and beyond, learn the number one secret of how to dress like a ...
Micro_micro-feedbag
Fashion is known as a industry that takes a lot. Whether creating the newest and greatest design ...
DramaQueen asks: "My school has a really strict school uniform, and it’s almost impossible to LOO...
Micro_girls-fashion-micro
Gossip Girl is one of the hottest TV shows of the season - and so is their fashion. These girls k...

Vinylscratchstwin
My perfect friend would be: Funny nice easy going quirky playful loyal fast and...... Loves music as much as i do!!
reply less than a minute
katerine46
katerine46 posted in Friends:
the perfect friend would support you and give you advises if you need help they would stay by your side through everything. a friend wouldn't be jealous of what you have and what you wear. a friend would love you for who you are a friend would not judge you and most of all they would make you feel like you are worth something
reply about 1 hour
blackpearrl
blackpearrl posted in Style:
I'm not a tomboy, but just a bit girly.  :blush
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
what're are you talking about??!!ur an awesome advise giver, but I do go to a type of therapy, its a strengthening families therapy thing, i's like three hours long, and I'm like the oldest person there, so that probably won't work, but u seem like an awesome person can I friend u??!! btw thanks for the advice I doesnt understand how your the oldest person there when its the strengthening families therapy thing and does your family go?   Thanks though and me advise is when you walk in the next time go up to the therapist and ask her / him that you would appreciates if you can have the quiet word without anyone listening.  And then tell her/ him how your feeling.  This seems like one person you can tell Yush of course and I will accept :) Your welcomes and I will do me best :angel
toripizza