Comments

Make Your School Cafeteria Healthy

If you're dreading the thought of eating the junk in your school cafeteria, then check out these ideas for a healthier menu! Back to Article

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2013-08-05 05:11:49 -0700

im hungry now..... after reading this

cuteaaisha
cuteaaisha wrote:
2013-08-05 03:26:01 -0700

i always eat pizza at school.......

justinplz
justinplz wrote:
2013-08-04 17:45:27 -0700

At my school the best thing we have is loaded baked potatoes and pizza but the loaded baked potatoes have chicken not beef

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-04-24 00:45:30 -0700

I normally dont eat our school lunch. The most 4 popular meat entrees are pizza, Hamburgers, Chicken Nuggets and Tacos.

real4life14
real4life14 wrote:
2012-09-01 18:31:57 -0700

Last year at school all we ate was pizza with ranch. Not healthy

real4life14
real4life14 wrote:
2012-09-01 18:31:43 -0700

Last year at school all we ate was pizza with ranch. Not healthy

Kenya weezzy baby
Kenya weezzy baby wrote:
2012-07-20 14:54:38 -0700

I think my school should get pizza and burgers and fries

raerae bodge
raerae bodge wrote:
2012-07-09 14:37:00 -0700

a tooth sam peep got extra gravy

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-01-29 07:56:44 -0800

My friend found a tooth in her mashed potatoes one year.

basketballlover714
basketballlover714 wrote:
2012-01-28 20:55:52 -0800

Our hot ham has some green spots and by the time we get it (5th grade) it is cold

bubblez#1
bubblez#1 wrote:
2011-11-06 06:38:42 -0800

Wow that's just gross if u find something in your Food

bizarlov
bizarlov wrote:
2011-11-03 16:13:14 -0700

some of the food in my middle school is ok but some of the food had grease gross

supragirl77
supragirl77 wrote:
2011-08-21 11:25:20 -0700

One time we found mold on a chicken sandwich

girlsrocksomuch
girlsrocksomuch wrote:
2011-08-05 16:02:42 -0700

its gross

hey its lexi
hey its lexi wrote:
2011-08-05 16:00:36 -0700

my cafe food is great

Grossest Cafeteria Food?

• Sloppy joes.
  • Rice pudding.
  • Fish sticks.
  • Strained peas.

Micro_organicvsgreen-micro
Earth Day is almost here and there are lots of ways to help the environment in your everyday life...
Micro_eggs-micro
Eggs are the ultimate breakfast food and an essential ingredient for all kinds of cooking and bak...
Micro_anxiety-micro
If people are always telling you that you’re a worrywart or accuse you of being angsty, chances a...

Charulata
Charulata posted in Friends:
Ask google.. :D
reply about 1 hour
Its_skylar1
Its_skylar1 posted in Friends:
Why would u wanna talk to a guy? Most of them are inmature and gross / im not though
OnceUponAtime143
My "best friend" for two years told me she wasn't coming to my birthday party because she had plans. I told her when the party was 2 months ago and she OK. Now its 4 days away and she says she isn't going because she has plans with her boyfriend. She is my best friend! Shes like my sister! and to know that she picked her boyfriend over me hurts. She is the worst friend ever! What do I do?
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"animefreakXD" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing, but they're human too! :) Wow. Shocker, right? :P Talk to them as you would anybody else ^-^
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"amethystdances" wrote: I know, but its embarrassing. -sigh- That it is, but you'll be okay. If you don't know what to say, sometimes it's best to not say anything at all, you know? We don't all have the same personalities. We're not all amazing conversationalists (I'm talking about you Lex! Thanks by the way. We can always find something to talk about ^-^)  -and no one can expect from us. I'll say it again, be yourself. That's all anyone can ask of you -and if they don't like that... too bad! You deserve nothing more than friends (and possibly a friend? * wink wink * Sorry!!! ) who accept you just the way you are -and love for it.