Comments

Make Your School Cafeteria Healthy

If you're dreading the thought of eating the junk in your school cafeteria, then check out these ideas for a healthier menu! Back to Article

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2013-08-05 05:11:49 -0700

im hungry now..... after reading this

cuteaaisha
cuteaaisha wrote:
2013-08-05 03:26:01 -0700

i always eat pizza at school.......

justinplz
justinplz wrote:
2013-08-04 17:45:27 -0700

At my school the best thing we have is loaded baked potatoes and pizza but the loaded baked potatoes have chicken not beef

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-04-24 00:45:30 -0700

I normally dont eat our school lunch. The most 4 popular meat entrees are pizza, Hamburgers, Chicken Nuggets and Tacos.

real4life14
real4life14 wrote:
2012-09-01 18:31:57 -0700

Last year at school all we ate was pizza with ranch. Not healthy

real4life14
real4life14 wrote:
2012-09-01 18:31:43 -0700

Last year at school all we ate was pizza with ranch. Not healthy

Kenya weezzy baby
Kenya weezzy baby wrote:
2012-07-20 14:54:38 -0700

I think my school should get pizza and burgers and fries

raerae bodge
raerae bodge wrote:
2012-07-09 14:37:00 -0700

a tooth sam peep got extra gravy

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-01-29 07:56:44 -0800

My friend found a tooth in her mashed potatoes one year.

basketballlover714
basketballlover714 wrote:
2012-01-28 20:55:52 -0800

Our hot ham has some green spots and by the time we get it (5th grade) it is cold

bubblez#1
bubblez#1 wrote:
2011-11-06 06:38:42 -0800

Wow that's just gross if u find something in your Food

bizarlov
bizarlov wrote:
2011-11-03 16:13:14 -0700

some of the food in my middle school is ok but some of the food had grease gross

supragirl77
supragirl77 wrote:
2011-08-21 11:25:20 -0700

One time we found mold on a chicken sandwich

girlsrocksomuch
girlsrocksomuch wrote:
2011-08-05 16:02:42 -0700

its gross

hey its lexi
hey its lexi wrote:
2011-08-05 16:00:36 -0700

my cafe food is great

Grossest Cafeteria Food?

• Sloppy joes.
  • Rice pudding.
  • Fish sticks.
  • Strained peas.

Micro_organicvsgreen-micro
Earth Day is almost here and there are lots of ways to help the environment in your everyday life...
Micro_eggs-micro
Eggs are the ultimate breakfast food and an essential ingredient for all kinds of cooking and bak...
Micro_anxiety-micro
If people are always telling you that you’re a worrywart or accuse you of being angsty, chances a...

ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
reply about 1 hour
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so.... And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously. Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"hugebear" wrote:This is awesome advise Jordan :)I hates it when I see anyone getting bullied and will always stand beside them against bullies.Suicide is not the answer to problems even if the person feels like its the only way to stop it.I agrees with you.. TALK TO SOMEONE... it really helps to understand and get the emotions out and get help.[Jordan I hopes you doesnt mind but I moved to the Dear Dish It and done the sticky toffee :angel] It's okay Huge, I didn't know which one to put it on, because I knew you'd move it if I got it wrong, but thank you. (: