Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Make Your School Cafeteria Healthy

If you're dreading the thought of eating the junk in your school cafeteria, then check out these ideas for a healthier menu! Back to Article

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2013-08-05 05:11:49 -0700

im hungry now..... after reading this

cuteaaisha
cuteaaisha wrote:
2013-08-05 03:26:01 -0700

i always eat pizza at school.......

justinplz
justinplz wrote:
2013-08-04 17:45:27 -0700

At my school the best thing we have is loaded baked potatoes and pizza but the loaded baked potatoes have chicken not beef

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-04-24 00:45:30 -0700

I normally dont eat our school lunch. The most 4 popular meat entrees are pizza, Hamburgers, Chicken Nuggets and Tacos.

real4life14
real4life14 wrote:
2012-09-01 18:31:57 -0700

Last year at school all we ate was pizza with ranch. Not healthy

real4life14
real4life14 wrote:
2012-09-01 18:31:43 -0700

Last year at school all we ate was pizza with ranch. Not healthy

Kenya weezzy baby
Kenya weezzy baby wrote:
2012-07-20 14:54:38 -0700

I think my school should get pizza and burgers and fries

raerae bodge
raerae bodge wrote:
2012-07-09 14:37:00 -0700

a tooth sam peep got extra gravy

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-01-29 07:56:44 -0800

My friend found a tooth in her mashed potatoes one year.

basketballlover714
basketballlover714 wrote:
2012-01-28 20:55:52 -0800

Our hot ham has some green spots and by the time we get it (5th grade) it is cold

bubblez#1
bubblez#1 wrote:
2011-11-06 06:38:42 -0800

Wow that's just gross if u find something in your Food

bizarlov
bizarlov wrote:
2011-11-03 16:13:14 -0700

some of the food in my middle school is ok but some of the food had grease gross

supragirl77
supragirl77 wrote:
2011-08-21 11:25:20 -0700

One time we found mold on a chicken sandwich

girlsrocksomuch
girlsrocksomuch wrote:
2011-08-05 16:02:42 -0700

its gross

hey its lexi
hey its lexi wrote:
2011-08-05 16:00:36 -0700

my cafe food is great

Grossest Cafeteria Food?

• Sloppy joes.
  • Rice pudding.
  • Fish sticks.
  • Strained peas.

Micro_organicvsgreen-micro
Earth Day is almost here and there are lots of ways to help the environment in your everyday life...
Micro_eggs-micro
Eggs are the ultimate breakfast food and an essential ingredient for all kinds of cooking and bak...
Micro_anxiety-micro
If people are always telling you that you’re a worrywart or accuse you of being angsty, chances a...

kitcat165
kitcat165 posted in Friends:
well this is kind of a long story but ill try to make it as short as possible. so it all started about 4 years ago. this new boy came to my school. he was super cute and all the girls had a crush on him. at first i did not like him in a crush way but after a while feelings started growing. we started talking and he seemed to like me to. after elementary was done we ended up going to the same middle school.fast forward to this year me and him are in the same class. while i was in 6th grade i found my best friend me and her been bffs since then. she is also in the same class. ever since the begging of this year they grew really close. they are always talking and it seems like she like him and vice versa. every time they are together i feel this overwhelming since of jealousy and anger. like is she better than me or??? the thing that really gets to me is that she knew i liked him. omg i need advice like what should i do :mad
reply about 1 hour
Macbarbie09
I have a huge problem. When my dad told me that there were Minion and Homer Simpson Slippers i was like bribing for them and my mom said NO. Doesn't she know that people have Feelings?I just want those slippers very badly. I can't stop thinking about them. I WANT those MINION OR HOMER SIMPSON SLIPPERS! My mom is no fun anymore!  :devil  :devil
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in Friends:
"1Dglittercat43" wrote:omg u have the same username as bethany mota on youtube!!!!anyways, do u think that u  like him? try to hang around for a bit and ask his friends if he likes you, try to stay close to him (not stalkerlike, u know wat i mean) and see if it seems like he likes you, ask your friends to help 2! that's cause i like Macbarbie07.
Hello121
Hello121 posted in Style:
How do I ask my mum that I want to get my eyebrows done? Everyone has :(
foreverfamily
foreverfamily posted in Friends:
Your you and your unique there's no need to change just because your friends don't accept you as you and if they don't stop when you ask them to they must not be your true friends you will find better friends then them out there because your you and your unique who wouldn't want to be friends with you I want to be your friend