Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

April Fools' Day

April Fools' Day is the funniest holiday around. Check out why April 1st is the day to trick and torment your friends and family! Back to Article

Minnieblue
Minnieblue wrote:
2014-04-01 13:42:40 -0700

What did I do? Poured fake blood all over my sister's bedroom floor before she woke up! Tehe~

nicolebranchaz101
nicolebranchaz101 wrote:
2014-03-31 19:49:42 -0700

One of my favorite pranks is you unscrew the shower head and put koolaid in it and ypu have a bloody shower

smarty321
smarty321 wrote:
2014-03-25 02:18:04 -0700

I didn't know that even April Fools' Day's got a history!

dolphin12
dolphin12 wrote:
2014-03-19 15:14:58 -0700

April fools is coming up and I have no idea what to do on my bff,
She's one of those no-it-all slightly mischeivies and take a joke girls.
Does anyone have any ideas?

dolphin12
dolphin12 wrote:
2014-03-19 15:08:50 -0700

God one

Aarjan
Aarjan wrote:
2013-04-30 03:54:40 -0700

gud

EvelynT
EvelynT wrote:
2013-04-03 11:55:30 -0700

fake tattoo???? and don't get mad but this picture is a little innapropriate for the little kids, but if it is a fake tattoo, thats a good one, my mother would KIILL me with a capital kiill cx

caley blue
caley blue wrote:
2013-04-01 20:12:58 -0700

omg today i prank so many persons

Crush333
Crush333 wrote:
2013-04-01 18:05:02 -0700

I think pulled the biggest prank ever!!! I yelled and told my sister i have some news about 1D. She came running and smiling big because she looovvvees them she luvs Liam payne more.. So i smiled back at her and then i screamed "LIAM PAYNE & AND Danielle Peaser ARE ERaspberryECTING A CHILD & AND LIAM IS LEAVING 1D BECAUSE THEY'RE GOING TO GET MARRIED AND ALSO BECAUSE HE WANTS TO FOCUS ON HIS FAMILY!" LOL, You should have seen her face after i yelled APRIL FOOLS!!! Big Grin

noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl wrote:
2013-04-01 15:03:35 -0700

In Japan, you're shigatsu tsuitachi, I believe. x]

Bele244super
Bele244super wrote:
2013-04-01 14:44:03 -0700

Last year, I fooled my mom by hiding in her closet at 5 am and put food coloring in my brothers milk. He is only 1 year old.

polokid0
polokid0 wrote:
2013-04-01 13:08:27 -0700

wow lollllllllll

polokid0
polokid0 wrote:
2013-04-01 13:07:36 -0700

i pranked so many people toady i man alot they so dumb to fall for it i said i was moving and they said where i sais april fools

partyanyx
partyanyx wrote:
2013-04-01 11:36:30 -0700

APRIL FOOLS ROCKS =]

kupetfan101
kupetfan101 wrote:
2013-04-01 11:14:50 -0700

im pretty scared right now cause im pretty sure my bro is going to give me the biggest scare ever but dont worry ill get him back

ori
ori wrote:
2013-04-01 09:58:12 -0700

omg my teacher got me but who does april fools anymore??ahha April fools got ya

Temporarily Alyssa
Temporarily Alyssa wrote:
2013-04-01 09:38:30 -0700

HaHa c:
My Brother Got Me Today c"

rashena2
rashena2 wrote:
2013-04-01 08:41:55 -0700

HAHAHA

ROFL my mommy OWNS and AUNTIES AND MEATBALL14

cheerisawesome1234
cheerisawesome1234 wrote:
2013-04-01 08:38:33 -0700

lol my mom went out to here car it was there then a second later she went back in bec she forgot he keyssss so my neibor and me drove her car down the block painted it blue when she went back in the house again we brought it in and put glue on seat it was totally lol

milifeska8
milifeska8 wrote:
2013-04-01 08:11:14 -0700

Funny smile

Poll

Easiest Person to Pull Pranks On?

• My parents. I always get them!
  • I can always get my best friend real good.
  • My teacher is the easiest to trick.
  • My lil bro/sis fall for my pranks every time.

Micro_april-fools-crossword-micro
April Fools Day is all about playing fun pranks on family and friends! Time to test your IQ about...
Micro_aprilfools-article
Are you looking forward to April Fools’ Day? The bad news is that you could be on the butt end of...
Micro_april-micro
There are lots of April 2014 holidays like April Fools' Day, Ching Ming, Arbor Day, ANZAC Day and...
Micro_practical-joke-micro
April Fools Day is just around the corner so Kidzworld has brought you some of the coolest tricks...

Random in the forums

shae508
shae508 posted in General:
OOOOOoooohhhh You had toooo.. -starts music- IM ONLY HUMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
reply less than a minute
Dragongirl134
Dragongirl134 posted in Food:
noodles, celery, and juice
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"-Karpov-" wrote: "WhiteIrishRose" wrote:  I mean think about it once we where all just clumps of sells, and now we are walking talking, and breathing. That's not a miracle, it's the result of natural processes that have been understood in great detail for some time now. Dude it's totally miracles. You really think SCIENCE can turn CELLS into PEOPLE???
amazing_tiger
amazing_tiger posted in Debating:
"egyptiscool" wrote: "amazing_tiger" wrote: I know I can understand yours... I'm not completely afraid of it but I absolutely hate it except it's not because i find it gross i's just because i feel empathy for the person throwing up and i hate doing it myself it's uncomfortable  Yeah I am the same, but I hate the look of it and so do I it is so uncomfortable... I was like that last night... I ate something yesterday that me feel unwell...
egyptiscool
egyptiscool posted in Debating:
"amazing_tiger" wrote:I know I can understand yours... I'm not completely afraid of it but I absolutely hate itexcept it's not because i find it gross i's just because i feel empathy for the person throwing up and i hate doing it myself it's uncomfortable