Comments

April Fools' Day

April Fools' Day is the funniest holiday around. Check out why April 1st is the day to trick and torment your friends and family! Back to Article

Minnieblue
Minnieblue wrote:
2014-04-01 13:42:40 -0700

What did I do? Poured fake blood all over my sister's bedroom floor before she woke up! Tehe~

nicolebranchaz101
nicolebranchaz101 wrote:
2014-03-31 19:49:42 -0700

One of my favorite pranks is you unscrew the shower head and put koolaid in it and ypu have a bloody shower

smarty321
smarty321 wrote:
2014-03-25 02:18:04 -0700

I didn't know that even April Fools' Day's got a history!

dolphin12
dolphin12 wrote:
2014-03-19 15:14:58 -0700

April fools is coming up and I have no idea what to do on my bff,
She's one of those no-it-all slightly mischeivies and take a joke girls.
Does anyone have any ideas?

dolphin12
dolphin12 wrote:
2014-03-19 15:08:50 -0700

God one

Aarjan
Aarjan wrote:
2013-04-30 03:54:40 -0700

gud

EvelynT
EvelynT wrote:
2013-04-03 11:55:30 -0700

fake tattoo???? and don't get mad but this picture is a little innapropriate for the little kids, but if it is a fake tattoo, thats a good one, my mother would KIILL me with a capital kiill cx

caley blue
caley blue wrote:
2013-04-01 20:12:58 -0700

omg today i prank so many persons

Crush333
Crush333 wrote:
2013-04-01 18:05:02 -0700

I think pulled the biggest prank ever!!! I yelled and told my sister i have some news about 1D. She came running and smiling big because she looovvvees them she luvs Liam payne more.. So i smiled back at her and then i screamed "LIAM PAYNE & AND Danielle Peaser ARE ERaspberryECTING A CHILD & AND LIAM IS LEAVING 1D BECAUSE THEY'RE GOING TO GET MARRIED AND ALSO BECAUSE HE WANTS TO FOCUS ON HIS FAMILY!" LOL, You should have seen her face after i yelled APRIL FOOLS!!! Big Grin

noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl wrote:
2013-04-01 15:03:35 -0700

In Japan, you're shigatsu tsuitachi, I believe. x]

Bele244super
Bele244super wrote:
2013-04-01 14:44:03 -0700

Last year, I fooled my mom by hiding in her closet at 5 am and put food coloring in my brothers milk. He is only 1 year old.

polokid0
polokid0 wrote:
2013-04-01 13:08:27 -0700

wow lollllllllll

polokid0
polokid0 wrote:
2013-04-01 13:07:36 -0700

i pranked so many people toady i man alot they so dumb to fall for it i said i was moving and they said where i sais april fools

partyanyx
partyanyx wrote:
2013-04-01 11:36:30 -0700

APRIL FOOLS ROCKS =]

kupetfan101
kupetfan101 wrote:
2013-04-01 11:14:50 -0700

im pretty scared right now cause im pretty sure my bro is going to give me the biggest scare ever but dont worry ill get him back

ori
ori wrote:
2013-04-01 09:58:12 -0700

omg my teacher got me but who does april fools anymore??ahha April fools got ya

Temporarily Alyssa
Temporarily Alyssa wrote:
2013-04-01 09:38:30 -0700

HaHa c:
My Brother Got Me Today c"

rashena2
rashena2 wrote:
2013-04-01 08:41:55 -0700

HAHAHA

ROFL my mommy OWNS and AUNTIES AND MEATBALL14

cheerisawesome1234
cheerisawesome1234 wrote:
2013-04-01 08:38:33 -0700

lol my mom went out to here car it was there then a second later she went back in bec she forgot he keyssss so my neibor and me drove her car down the block painted it blue when she went back in the house again we brought it in and put glue on seat it was totally lol

milifeska8
milifeska8 wrote:
2013-04-01 08:11:14 -0700

Funny smile

Poll

Easiest Person to Pull Pranks On?

• My parents. I always get them!
  • I can always get my best friend real good.
  • My teacher is the easiest to trick.
  • My lil bro/sis fall for my pranks every time.

Micro_april-fools-crossword-micro
April Fools Day is all about playing fun pranks on family and friends! Time to test your IQ about...
Micro_aprilfools-article
Are you looking forward to April Fools’ Day? The bad news is that you could be on the butt end of...
Micro_april-micro
There are lots of April 2014 holidays like April Fools' Day, Ching Ming, Arbor Day, ANZAC Day and...
Micro_practical-joke-micro
April Fools Day is just around the corner so Kidzworld has brought you some of the coolest tricks...

Random in the forums

TheAverageJC
from the oxford dictionary: Definition of swag in English: swag Syllabification: swag Pronunciation: /swag    / NOUN   1A curtain or piece of fabric fastened so as to hang in a drooping curve. MORE EXAMPLE SENTENCES 1.1A decorative garland or chain of flowers, foliage, or fruit fastened so as to hang in a drooping curve: swags of holly and mistletoe MORE EXAMPLE SENTENCES 1.2A carved or painted representation of a swag of flowers, foliage, or fruit: fine plaster swags MORE EXAMPLE SENTENCES 2 • informal Money or goods taken by a thief or burglar: their homes offer tempting swag for burglars 2.1Products given away free, typically for promotional purposes: local studios provide swag, spirits, and food MORE EXAMPLE SENTENCES 2.2chiefly US #########, typically of a low grade: prices range from $40 a 10-seed packet for some Jamaican swag to $345 per pack for something tastier MORE EXAMPLE SENTENCES 3Australian/New Zealand A traveler’s or miner’s bundle of personal belongings. MORE EXAMPLE SENTENCES 3.1 • informal A large number, amount, or variety: the seller left a swag of unpaid bills MORE EXAMPLE SENTENCES VERB (swags, swagging, swagged)   [WITH OBJECT] Back to top   1Arrange in or decorate with a swag or swags of fabric: swag the fabric gracefully over the curtain tie-backs (as adjective swagged) the swagged contours of nomads' tents MORE EXAMPLE SENTENCES 2Australian/New Zealand Travel with one’s personal belongings in a bundle: swagging it in Queensland swagging my way up to the Northern Territory 3 [NO OBJECT] chiefly • literary Hang heavily: the crinkly old hide swags here and there 3.1Sway from side to side: the stout chief sat swagging from one side of the carriage to the other Origin   Middle English (in the sense 'bulging bag'): probably of Scandinavian origin. The original sense of the verb (early 16th century) was 'cause to sway or sag'.
Liesl
Liesl posted in Say Anything:
Everyone is talking different opinions about swag and I am only getting even more and more confused. as well as, people are posting pictures, comments, and blogs about how they have swag or whatever.  can someone tell me the meaning of swag, what it is, and how you know that you have it. PLEASE HELP ME!!
naruto200