Comments

April Fools' Day

April Fools' Day is the funniest holiday around. Check out why April 1st is the day to trick and torment your friends and family! Back to Article

rashena2
rashena2 wrote:
2013-04-01 08:05:03 -0700

i got my sis thinking my eyes was gushing out blood when it was ketchup lol

rashena2
rashena2 wrote:
2013-04-01 08:03:56 -0700

Dont prank your boyfriend because they will break up with u and you will be loney the rest of your life not that i tried it Wink

sparksgirl015
sparksgirl015 wrote:
2013-04-01 07:46:42 -0700

my brother threw a plastic spider at me and i start screaming ...

Imreallynice
Imreallynice wrote:
2013-04-01 04:33:23 -0700

My friend was born on April first and he spent the night.... He got me bad

Dontworrybehappy(:
Dontworrybehappy(: wrote:
2013-04-01 04:04:06 -0700

My sister threw a pie in my face this morning :P

karate kid 09
karate kid 09 wrote:
2013-04-01 03:53:10 -0700

my dad pranked me this morning
he put a cut out of louie from 1D outside and he said get the door so i got the door and there he was standing

DarkbladeTheEpic
DarkbladeTheEpic wrote:
2013-04-01 03:30:19 -0700

my prank: i asked my sister if she wants icecream, so i chucked ice cubes on her and cream.

Kayla_Wuvs_You!!!
Kayla_Wuvs_You!!! wrote:
2013-04-01 00:19:12 -0700

Don't prank ur best friend they'll unfriend u and hate u forever for no reason Frustrated

FlOrIn$FlYs
FlOrIn$FlYs wrote:
2013-03-31 23:12:33 -0700

Didnt make anyone fool today.....dont have any idea....Big Grin

FlOrIn$FlYs
FlOrIn$FlYs wrote:
2013-03-31 23:12:10 -0700

Jassien nice one XD...........

u'r swagg
u'r swagg wrote:
2013-03-31 22:52:48 -0700

being FAKE Big Grin

anjalipraj
anjalipraj wrote:
2013-03-31 21:44:16 -0700

man i just made every 1 fool 2 day
FUN

Y.o.l.o(Is*Mhyy*Name*
Y.o.l.o(Is*Mhyy*Name* wrote:
2012-03-27 19:07:22 -0700

Im a fan of keyshia cold my cuzzn told meh she wuz at my gma house i walked 2 mhyy gma house 4 no reason it wuz April fools day

is-yhuu-mhad-bro
is-yhuu-mhad-bro wrote:
2012-03-27 19:06:59 -0700

i like pranking ppl and sayong a ghost did it and watch my sis totally freak out Big Grin

vein1999
vein1999 wrote:
2011-03-31 14:51:12 -0700

hahaha! why? always on the crap end?

jadeypinx
jadeypinx wrote:
2011-03-29 04:57:08 -0700

this is a GREAT prank!
go to a cafeteria or any food place
get a wind-up mouse/rat and let it loose. then start screaming or shouting and watch the reactions!!

waterkitty103
waterkitty103 wrote:
2011-03-25 06:47:09 -0700

i HATE April Fools Day!!!!!

iiconverseii
iiconverseii wrote:
2010-08-25 06:31:52 -0700

lol i did that before to

--Kendall K smile

iiconverseii
iiconverseii wrote:
2010-08-25 06:31:03 -0700

When a friend purchases a new car and is bragging it up a bit too much, call their phone and leave this message, "This is Mr. Frank, the customer service representative from _______ [dealer name]. There's been a recall on your [car model], it is very dang

7Sandemi
7Sandemi wrote:
2010-06-17 19:19:57 -0700

Last year i hid under my mums bed
and as soon as she
woke up and stood on the floor...
I grabbed her leg and she SCREAMED!!!!
she woke every one up

Poll

Easiest Person to Pull Pranks On?

• My parents. I always get them!
  • I can always get my best friend real good.
  • My teacher is the easiest to trick.
  • My lil bro/sis fall for my pranks every time.

Micro_april-fools-crossword-micro
April Fools Day is all about playing fun pranks on family and friends! Time to test your IQ about...
Micro_aprilfools-article
Are you looking forward to April Fools’ Day? The bad news is that you could be on the butt end of...
Micro_april-micro
There are lots of April 2014 holidays like April Fools' Day, Ching Ming, Arbor Day, ANZAC Day and...
Micro_practical-joke-micro
April Fools Day is just around the corner so Kidzworld has brought you some of the coolest tricks...

Random in the forums

Team Audi #46
Example, someone could shoot at you once in anyplace and kill you. Now, only certain guns can do that, snipers. People have a weak primary weapon and kill you with a single shot. I know. I've done it before.  Trust me. If you are into it, you will get irritated with it over a short time.
reply less than a minute
Seth100
Seth100 posted in Debating:
"9bella" wrote: "mainmuffin" wrote: "9bella" wrote: Personly  Im  not  trying to be the fun  buster or anything but  I  disagree.  I  believe  that  all   kids  should Always go  to  school. Because  How  are you going to survive a Job  without   a High  school  degree .  Most jobs dont  even hire  without degree's  and most  Even require college. Studdies  show life can get out of hand without  school   I  would recomend staying in school. Having a degree doesn't guarantee you a job though. But yes, I think you should have to go to school.  but  it  will  still  help  you  deeply because most jobs wont hire without a degree not all so true not every job needs a degree it just depends on career that your interested in
reply 1 minute
Hippiegirl97
Mario! Mario games are awesome, but very hard. (I think there are some for every game system) Epic Mickey  is really fun and challenging. (Wii) Epic Mickey 2 is okay, but personally I prefer the first one. (Wii) Disney Universe. It's kinda easy but still challenging enough to be fun. (Wii) Spyro is awesome! (various systems) If you like tycoon games, Roller Coaster Tycoon is awesome! (PC) Hope this helped :) Oh, and Amazon has pretty much any game you could imagine, even classics, so...yeah..... :)
Scourgeheart
Scourgeheart posted in Debating:
gummy worms
Betzy123
Betzy123 posted in Say Anything:
"Team Audi #46" wrote:Or eBay. That works.Okay. Good. I was using those as an example hoping you played at least one. Yes it does. Okay. Just curious. Go Online with caution. You might get mad playing it............. Because Call of Duty is stupid at times.  o.o  How does CoD get stupid at times? lol