Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Mom's an Attention Seeker

My mom's a bit odd when it comes to men. She dates a lot, and has gotten pregnant three times from three different guys. Back to Article

miz-wolf1
miz-wolf1 wrote:
2014-04-23 18:58:51 -0700

there is no way i would even let the new boyfriends LIVE after one night

Liyah_Mahone
Liyah_Mahone wrote:
2013-01-05 20:10:15 -0800

Maybe you would want to live with your grandma and not see your Mom like this or tell your MOM you hate seeing her like this and it makes me sad when your depressed If It was ME i would want to live with my grandma and vist your MOM when you can STAY STRONG smile

kboo4eva

2012-11-29 20:29:31 -0800

hehe........

HelloKittySwagg1
HelloKittySwagg1 wrote:
2012-11-25 07:47:22 -0800

Ur mom is such a skank

Do Your 'Rents Go On Dates?

• Yeah, my parents are always dating new people.
  • No, my parents are still married to each other.
  • My parents are re-married to new people.
  • I don't live with my parents.

Micro_hair dye_micro
I want to be myself and dying my hair makes me feel like an individual. Why doesn't my mom want m...

Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
I don't care much for either, but I chose Maybelline because of better quality.
GottaLoveDance