Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Mom's an Attention Seeker

My mom's a bit odd when it comes to men. She dates a lot, and has gotten pregnant three times from three different guys. Back to Article

miz-wolf1
miz-wolf1 wrote:
2014-04-23 18:58:51 -0700

there is no way i would even let the new boyfriends LIVE after one night

Liyah_Mahone
Liyah_Mahone wrote:
2013-01-05 20:10:15 -0800

Maybe you would want to live with your grandma and not see your Mom like this or tell your MOM you hate seeing her like this and it makes me sad when your depressed If It was ME i would want to live with my grandma and vist your MOM when you can STAY STRONG smile

kboo4eva

2012-11-29 20:29:31 -0800

hehe........

HelloKittySwagg1
HelloKittySwagg1 wrote:
2012-11-25 07:47:22 -0800

Ur mom is such a skank

Do Your 'Rents Go On Dates?

• Yeah, my parents are always dating new people.
  • No, my parents are still married to each other.
  • My parents are re-married to new people.
  • I don't live with my parents.

Micro_hair dye_micro
I want to be myself and dying my hair makes me feel like an individual. Why doesn't my mom want m...

greyeyes
greyeyes posted in Style:
red lipstick is my favorite.
Princess310
Princess310 posted in Style:
Okay so i wear uniform to school. Do i just add a little touch of me to every outfit i wear to school? Or do i just wear the uniform and blend in with everyone else?
Princess310
Princess310 posted in Friends:
 If  a friend keeps lying on you or dissing you for a boy is she really your friend? Even if she says sorry?
GlimmeringSky16
Anything that's done repeatedly that bothers you after you've told them to stop is considered as bullying, which is almost a crime and has serious consequences. I'd tell someone if I were you. Doing it once is okay, but doing it more than once after being asked to stop is serious. and also, if you're smart then don't ever complain. Smartness will get you a good future, being cool won't
thebellsofnotredame3
But if they make you feel like #### then you shouldn't be friends with these people. If it really bothers you then it's a toxic relationship. If you just find in mildly annoying and can deal with it then continue being friends with them. But if it really bothers you and they won't stop even when you ask them to stop then they're not your real friends. You deserve friends that respect you.