Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Mom's an Attention Seeker

My mom's a bit odd when it comes to men. She dates a lot, and has gotten pregnant three times from three different guys. Back to Article

miz-wolf1
miz-wolf1 wrote:
2014-04-23 18:58:51 -0700

there is no way i would even let the new boyfriends LIVE after one night

Liyah_Mahone
Liyah_Mahone wrote:
2013-01-05 20:10:15 -0800

Maybe you would want to live with your grandma and not see your Mom like this or tell your MOM you hate seeing her like this and it makes me sad when your depressed If It was ME i would want to live with my grandma and vist your MOM when you can STAY STRONG smile

kboo4eva

2012-11-29 20:29:31 -0800

hehe........

HelloKittySwagg1
HelloKittySwagg1 wrote:
2012-11-25 07:47:22 -0800

Ur mom is such a skank

Do Your 'Rents Go On Dates?

• Yeah, my parents are always dating new people.
  • No, my parents are still married to each other.
  • My parents are re-married to new people.
  • I don't live with my parents.

Micro_hair dye_micro
I want to be myself and dying my hair makes me feel like an individual. Why doesn't my mom want m...

loddywho
loddywho posted in Style:
"Cadena" wrote:White shirt with a skull on it and some text on the back that I can't remember, dark blue jeans, black socks, and a wristwatch. HOW DO U ATTACH A PIC TO A POST???
loddywho
loddywho posted in Style:
I'm wearing a plain gray t-shirt with pink-magenta shorts and my hair is tied back in the littlest messiest ponytail you've ever seen! I didn't even tie it with a hair tie, I tied it with my cloth headband! I'm recovering from a cough so that's why I'm so messy XD
GlimmeringSky16
I'm an only child so it really depends on things, they're not strict when it comes to most things. I can wear what I want unless you know, it's like, completely outta question. I can cuss and all, like say one or two "okay-cuss words" around them, just as long as it's not AT them. They're fine with spending money lol, as much as it takes. I don't really ask for stuff, but I get stuff for no reason sometimes. It can be a problem,  cuz I consider it throwing money down the drain. but I'm somewhat grateful. but my parents are also overprotective LOL so I can't go out too far on my own and stuff. "Watch out for weird boys, honey." All that craap, but I guess I can deal with it.
khmybff12
i dont see my dad but my mom is mean.. but sometimes she is nice.  :punk
Sana11