Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Mom's an Attention Seeker

My mom's a bit odd when it comes to men. She dates a lot, and has gotten pregnant three times from three different guys. Back to Article

miz-wolf1
miz-wolf1 wrote:
2014-04-23 18:58:51 -0700

there is no way i would even let the new boyfriends LIVE after one night

Liyah_Mahone
Liyah_Mahone wrote:
2013-01-05 20:10:15 -0800

Maybe you would want to live with your grandma and not see your Mom like this or tell your MOM you hate seeing her like this and it makes me sad when your depressed If It was ME i would want to live with my grandma and vist your MOM when you can STAY STRONG smile

kboo4eva

2012-11-29 20:29:31 -0800

hehe........

HelloKittySwagg1
HelloKittySwagg1 wrote:
2012-11-25 07:47:22 -0800

Ur mom is such a skank

Do Your 'Rents Go On Dates?

• Yeah, my parents are always dating new people.
  • No, my parents are still married to each other.
  • My parents are re-married to new people.
  • I don't live with my parents.

Micro_hair dye_micro
I want to be myself and dying my hair makes me feel like an individual. Why doesn't my mom want m...

GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
I have this one best friend and she is wonderful. But two of my other friends are best friends with each other and when I walk home from school with them I feel really left out and ignored. I don't want to ruin their friendship but I don't know what to do about it. Any suggestions?
lizard246
Your parents just need to accept you for who you are. You can be who she wants and there's nothing wrong with being a lesbian. Love is love. You are in a hard situation and things are gonna be tough. But your parents don't REALLY HATE you they hate your decision but they aren't gonna have control over your life forever and you can make your own decisions and own opinions. You need to except yourself and not care what others think of you. You needs to have confidence and if you get bullied then suicide or physical harm isn't the answer BEING WHO U ARE IS. Just be who you are. My friends and I will be praying for you & if you dislike that then to bad. Good Luck!!!!
Jelly3