Comments

All About Hurricanes

Hurricanes are one of the most deadly natural disasters of the world. Learn more about this tropical storm that destroys everything in its path. Back to Article

D3stiny143
D3stiny143 wrote:
2011-08-26 21:23:28 -0700

meh too calm everyone and just dont think abt it we have lived thru hurricanes be4

mommie77
mommie77 wrote:
2011-08-26 21:23:27 -0700

but my best frinds had tew movee

kid_jerk99
kid_jerk99 wrote:
2011-08-26 21:23:17 -0700

i need my mommy tew wake up Frown (crying) omg daddy where the f*ck r yu come home from work

mommie77
mommie77 wrote:
2011-08-26 21:23:11 -0700

no i am not i am at home i live in rocky mount!!! i am dwn south

kid_jerk99
kid_jerk99 wrote:
2011-08-26 21:21:50 -0700

yur in a shelter i get tew stay in my house

Crazy4Bieber
Crazy4Bieber wrote:
2011-08-26 21:21:41 -0700

@shaynee please donnt say thatt ur making me scaredWorried
can you just stop being mean in articles!!!!! F*kk U Shaynne You Really Deserve Going To H3ll You Bichhh

mommie77
mommie77 wrote:
2011-08-26 21:21:36 -0700

why is yhu cryyn

kid_jerk99
kid_jerk99 wrote:
2011-08-26 21:21:32 -0700

awww i'll give all ya'll air hugs

x Amazing Ally x
x Amazing Ally x wrote:
2011-08-26 21:21:24 -0700

Cyclones Are Terrible ]:

shaybeauty123
shaybeauty123 wrote:
2011-08-26 21:21:24 -0700

thanx god im not scared just hav hope if i die at least imma be with my mom and the rest of my family!!!!!!

D3stiny143
D3stiny143 wrote:
2011-08-26 21:21:22 -0700

yah takin dis to seriously im a gurl who is a scaredy cat and i aint even scared i trust in gods way and if the lord let us to die den he thought it was time for us to be wit him

kid_jerk99
kid_jerk99 wrote:
2011-08-26 21:20:47 -0700

omggggg texas no drought france yesss

mommie77
mommie77 wrote:
2011-08-26 21:20:33 -0700

ppl dhat live on da east coast of north carolina hadd tew move out to go stay n a shelter or sum wer far from the east coast!!

candytijah

shaynee wrote:
2011-08-26 21:19:19 -0700

I Hate Hurricanes!!!

kid_jerk99
kid_jerk99 wrote:
2011-08-26 21:19:12 -0700

omg omg omg omg omg man lord help me!!!!!!!

D3stiny143
D3stiny143 wrote:
2011-08-26 21:19:12 -0700

lolz

mommie77
mommie77 wrote:
2011-08-26 21:19:08 -0700

omqq me scaredd

F1032828262062

Deadliest Hurricane of All Time?

• Hurricane Andrew.
  • Hurricane Isadore.
  • The Great Galveston Hurricane.
  • The hurricane of 1812.

Want a REALLY COOL science fair project? Look no further than Mother Nature, who's known to have ...
Australia has been hit by yet another natural disaster as floods swamped parts of the south east ...
A severe tropical storm must have wind speeds of at least 74 miles per hour (119 kilometers per h...

Random in the forums

Black_Ivy
Black_Ivy posted in Debating:
or..uh.. just america will collapse and some nation will move to take us down since we are considered the "Big Dog" and we will lose and people will flip and the world will be thrown into chaos because the nation that tries to take us over will try to take over the rest of the world
reply about 1 hour
Black_Ivy
Black_Ivy posted in Debating:
i agree. i think our nations will collapse and and economy will implode and everyone will be poor and people wont know what to do.
reply about 1 hour
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Black_Ivy" wrote: i havent seen you throw any opinions in. besides one like two hours ago I occasionally like to do other things that aren't Kidzworld. And by merely preventing this thread from becoming indistinguishable from the threads in general, I've contributed more than what has been contributed in the past several pages.  We know that ultimately the sun will eventually expand and engulf us, but that is not to say that something couldn't happen between now and then that would either destroy Earth or all the life on it. The better and more relevant question seems to be, how will civilization end? Or how will humans go extinct? I don't think it'll be a global nuclear war. I don't think it'll be global warming or the rising seas. Humans are incredibly adaptive and resilient. I think we're adaptive enough to work with most things the natural world throws at us. I just don't know that we can overcome our primitive hierarchical tendencies and instincts to the point that we can prevent ourselves from destroying ourselves.  *in a rising tone* ...Destroying ourselves with global nuclear war!
reply about 1 hour
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"Black_Ivy" wrote:i havent seen you throw any opinions in. besides one like two hours ago I occasionally like to do other things that aren't Kidzworld. And by merely preventing this thread from becoming indistinguishable from the threads in general, I've contributed more than what has been contributed in the past several pages.  We know that ultimately the sun will eventually expand and engulf us, but that is not to say that something couldn't happen between now and then that would either destroy Earth or all the life on it. The better and more relevant question seems to be, how will civilization end? Or how will humans go extinct? I don't think it'll be a global nuclear war. I don't think it'll be global warming or the rising seas. Humans are incredibly adaptive and resilient. I think we're adaptive enough to work with most things the natural world throws at us. I just don't know that we can overcome our primitive hierarchical tendencies and instincts to the point that we can prevent ourselves from destroying ourselves.
Duma
Duma posted in Debating:
Ya know wat? Let's debate.   You see, I just don't get the haters. It's just fun for them to go around being a HATER! I mean like, what's good about haters? Can we ban haters? WHY, HATERS? WHY? WHY DO YOU EVEN EXIST? WHY DO YOU RUIN THE WORLD? ARE YOU GOING TO STARVE US? GEEZ LOUISE, BRO!