Comments

All About Hurricanes

Hurricanes are one of the most deadly natural disasters of the world. Learn more about this tropical storm that destroys everything in its path. Back to Article

SeddieRox
SeddieRox wrote:
2011-08-26 09:28:53 -0700

Huriccane Irane tomarrow. Praying, wishing, hoping....

MASTER RENE $$$
MASTER RENE $$$ wrote:
2011-08-26 09:25:23 -0700

crazyyy

hey its lexi
hey its lexi wrote:
2011-08-26 09:20:25 -0700

me 2

grumpygirlfl67
grumpygirlfl67 wrote:
2011-08-26 09:19:03 -0700

haha its finee, and it hitting where i live Frustrated

hey its lexi

hey its lexi wrote:
2011-08-26 09:16:27 -0700

AHHH HURCAINE IRIRNE!!!!!!!!!!

kid_jerk99
kid_jerk99 wrote:
2011-08-26 08:16:21 -0700

screw yu i luv va jur jus hating cause va is better and badder than nj

yonnie100queen
yonnie100queen wrote:
2011-08-26 07:46:10 -0700

this is said

yonnie100queen
yonnie100queen wrote:
2011-08-26 07:45:54 -0700

woowowowowowowowosowswowowowowowowowoow smile

hailey1130
hailey1130 wrote:
2011-08-26 07:34:36 -0700

who cares! I only care about NJ. SCREW VA!

Bomb_Jaank ♥
Bomb_Jaank ♥ wrote:
2011-08-26 07:18:55 -0700

- waaat

tianna222
tianna222 wrote:
2011-08-26 07:18:22 -0700

oh no

ijerkmywaytocandy
ijerkmywaytocandy wrote:
2011-08-26 07:17:22 -0700

I live in suffolk, va nd dat storm gonna b comin

Bomb_Jaank ♥
Bomb_Jaank ♥ wrote:
2011-08-26 07:13:41 -0700

- ohh tru

tianna222
tianna222 wrote:
2011-08-26 07:11:25 -0700

I Live in suffolk

Bomb_Jaank ♥
Bomb_Jaank ♥ wrote:
2011-08-26 07:09:47 -0700

- tru waat paart yhu livee in i liveee in norfoLk

tianna222
tianna222 wrote:
2011-08-26 07:06:37 -0700

Theres a hurrican in va!I Live There

Bomb_Jaank ♥
Bomb_Jaank ♥ wrote:
2011-08-26 06:55:48 -0700

- itz cuminq toma in VA foe thee first tyme in 50 yeaars

KingsDominiongirl
KingsDominiongirl wrote:
2011-08-26 06:00:36 -0700

Hurrican irean might come to Va! That is a good timing cause sloop stars in like 3 weeks

F1032828262062

Deadliest Hurricane of All Time?

• Hurricane Andrew.
  • Hurricane Isadore.
  • The Great Galveston Hurricane.
  • The hurricane of 1812.

Want a REALLY COOL science fair project? Look no further than Mother Nature, who's known to have ...
Australia has been hit by yet another natural disaster as floods swamped parts of the south east ...
A severe tropical storm must have wind speeds of at least 74 miles per hour (119 kilometers per h...

Random in the forums

Black_Ivy
Black_Ivy posted in Debating:
or..uh.. just america will collapse and some nation will move to take us down since we are considered the "Big Dog" and we will lose and people will flip and the world will be thrown into chaos because the nation that tries to take us over will try to take over the rest of the world
reply about 1 hour
Black_Ivy
Black_Ivy posted in Debating:
i agree. i think our nations will collapse and and economy will implode and everyone will be poor and people wont know what to do.
reply about 1 hour
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Black_Ivy" wrote: i havent seen you throw any opinions in. besides one like two hours ago I occasionally like to do other things that aren't Kidzworld. And by merely preventing this thread from becoming indistinguishable from the threads in general, I've contributed more than what has been contributed in the past several pages.  We know that ultimately the sun will eventually expand and engulf us, but that is not to say that something couldn't happen between now and then that would either destroy Earth or all the life on it. The better and more relevant question seems to be, how will civilization end? Or how will humans go extinct? I don't think it'll be a global nuclear war. I don't think it'll be global warming or the rising seas. Humans are incredibly adaptive and resilient. I think we're adaptive enough to work with most things the natural world throws at us. I just don't know that we can overcome our primitive hierarchical tendencies and instincts to the point that we can prevent ourselves from destroying ourselves.  *in a rising tone* ...Destroying ourselves with global nuclear war!
reply about 1 hour
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"Black_Ivy" wrote:i havent seen you throw any opinions in. besides one like two hours ago I occasionally like to do other things that aren't Kidzworld. And by merely preventing this thread from becoming indistinguishable from the threads in general, I've contributed more than what has been contributed in the past several pages.  We know that ultimately the sun will eventually expand and engulf us, but that is not to say that something couldn't happen between now and then that would either destroy Earth or all the life on it. The better and more relevant question seems to be, how will civilization end? Or how will humans go extinct? I don't think it'll be a global nuclear war. I don't think it'll be global warming or the rising seas. Humans are incredibly adaptive and resilient. I think we're adaptive enough to work with most things the natural world throws at us. I just don't know that we can overcome our primitive hierarchical tendencies and instincts to the point that we can prevent ourselves from destroying ourselves.
Duma
Duma posted in Debating:
Ya know wat? Let's debate.   You see, I just don't get the haters. It's just fun for them to go around being a HATER! I mean like, what's good about haters? Can we ban haters? WHY, HATERS? WHY? WHY DO YOU EVEN EXIST? WHY DO YOU RUIN THE WORLD? ARE YOU GOING TO STARVE US? GEEZ LOUISE, BRO!