Comments

All About Hurricanes

Hurricanes are one of the most deadly natural disasters of the world. Learn more about this tropical storm that destroys everything in its path. Back to Article

ms.he got that super bass
ms.he got that super bass wrote:
2011-08-27 23:26:02 -0700

idk i didnt die

veevee171
veevee171 wrote:
2011-08-27 22:53:27 -0700

man i am at home right now and my house is like cold because it is windy like freaking alaska cold.

Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale wrote:
2011-08-27 22:50:28 -0700

wtf u feel happy about a huricane tht lots of ppl died in

ms.he got that super bass
ms.he got that super bass wrote:
2011-08-27 21:33:01 -0700

I FELL HAPPY

Daddys little girly girl
Daddys little girly girl wrote:
2011-08-27 21:30:00 -0700

Itt Wass Scaryy I Happy Mhaa Family Is Safee But For Thosee That Family Wasnt , I Sendd You My Lovee & I Will Keep You In Mhhaa Prayers . Worried

XxlilmzswaggerXx
XxlilmzswaggerXx wrote:
2011-08-27 20:18:46 -0700

not kool and thats lots of ppl that got killed

daddyzgyrl
daddyzgyrl wrote:
2011-08-27 15:42:03 -0700

they sure can u never know.

daddyzgyrl
daddyzgyrl wrote:
2011-08-27 15:41:18 -0700

Hi my name is ALeaha. I agree bout wat u said sum of them may not cause that many damages but sum of them can be strong and dangerous. So always remember to always find a safe place to go to during those times even if they are not going hit u seek shelter. U never know it can change paths.

missbeauitful
missbeauitful wrote:
2011-08-27 15:30:24 -0700

Everyone who thinks that Hurricanes are not a big deal well its not one of the deadlest weater patters MOST earthquakes are fine you only hear about he big ones Tornados and Hurricanes Are about the same is deadly

AuqaGangsta
AuqaGangsta wrote:
2011-08-27 14:11:51 -0700

lik omg a hurricane bro dat real n.gga sh.t rit dre anybdy dat stupid enough will wanna go play in a hurricane dat means dey dnt no wat it is all I gt to sy is guud luck

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-08-27 13:31:06 -0700

O.o Okay? (Means I don't understand. xP)

MusicLuver101
MusicLuver101 wrote:
2011-08-27 13:29:21 -0700

I'm talking expression wise.

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-08-27 13:27:07 -0700

You have a birthday parade, Nicole? O.o

MusicLuver101
MusicLuver101 wrote:
2011-08-27 13:25:47 -0700

Even if there was a hurricane on my birthday it still wouldn't rain on my birthday parade.

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-08-27 13:19:57 -0700

:o That's scary! Frown

musicfunlover1
musicfunlover1 wrote:
2011-08-27 13:16:34 -0700

yeah. much safer, especially if you live in a beach house. hurricanes can completely DESTROY beach houses, they're easier to destroy than regular houses, i think

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-08-27 13:12:02 -0700

@musicfunlover1: Oh. That would be good.

musicfunlover1
musicfunlover1 wrote:
2011-08-27 12:57:35 -0700

i heard they're working on hurricane-proof homes, so people will be safer during hurricanes. i forget what the houses are gonna be called...

musicfunlover1
musicfunlover1 wrote:
2011-08-27 12:54:12 -0700

...what? so there can be a hurricane on my birthday, June 22nd? sigh. oh well. at least the admins were active in hurricane-related articles like this yesterday

Sweet huricane
Sweet huricane wrote:
2011-08-27 12:02:25 -0700

OHH so sadd

F1032828262062

Deadliest Hurricane of All Time?

• Hurricane Andrew.
  • Hurricane Isadore.
  • The Great Galveston Hurricane.
  • The hurricane of 1812.

Want a REALLY COOL science fair project? Look no further than Mother Nature, who's known to have ...
Australia has been hit by yet another natural disaster as floods swamped parts of the south east ...
A severe tropical storm must have wind speeds of at least 74 miles per hour (119 kilometers per h...

Random in the forums

Cataclysm_Destruct
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"CabePowdumfry" wrote:The point is that if that "crazy" doesn't hurt anybody, everyones happy and still fine. We ONLY get involved if they do it or about to do it. Nothing else! When they do something it's too late, though. If someone in unable to control hurting someone, then we control what they cannot.
CabePowdumfry
CabePowdumfry posted in Debating:
katieee123_
katieee123_ posted in Debating:
In my opinion, this is a dumb question. Unless the bully got their hands on a mind-control device, each individual is still responsible for their own actions. If I commit suicide because my boyfriend left me, should he get charged for murder? If I kill myself because I lost my job, can one of my family members sue my ex-employer? What happened to personal responsibility?
reply about 1 hour
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"baekhyunnie" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: Might as well. After all, you're the one that does the time for it, right? I was making the comparison, and it's a pretty clear cut one. Hope it helped. Hm, true. You've got a point there. (; Now if only I could hear that more often around here XD But, yeah, it can be kind of hard to take it all in. On the one hand, a bully could say "Why don't you just kill yourself" and it could send someone over the edge; but can they really be at fault completely for the death of someone? Surely more than just telling this person to do it played into the cause.
reply about 1 hour