Comments

All About Hurricanes

Hurricanes are one of the most deadly natural disasters of the world. Learn more about this tropical storm that destroys everything in its path. Back to Article

D3stiny143
D3stiny143 wrote:
2011-08-26 21:46:04 -0700

omfg ik someone did not just say my birthstate NEW YORK is havin a tornado wtch and a horricane omg im cryin my familia cryin seriosly

kid_jerk99
kid_jerk99 wrote:
2011-08-26 21:45:10 -0700

worst week ever 1 earthquake 2 hurricane 3 im scared 4 before school 5 i cnt get my shoes

Mindlessbehavior210
Mindlessbehavior210 wrote:
2011-08-26 21:45:03 -0700

ooo i hope it goes well for those of u tht are going to have one

mommie77
mommie77 wrote:
2011-08-26 21:44:29 -0700

kudd

cupcake54545
cupcake54545 wrote:
2011-08-26 21:44:16 -0700

your welcome =)

TalkToMe56_1847391
TalkToMe56_1847391 wrote:
2011-08-26 21:44:06 -0700

New York is getting all this natural disasters .. first we had an earthquake now hurricane Irene and were on tornado watch . like what the heck ..

mommie77
mommie77 wrote:
2011-08-26 21:44:02 -0700

i mean hurricanne

mommie77
mommie77 wrote:
2011-08-26 21:43:51 -0700

yhep all ov us hav an earth quakee

pinky doo
pinky doo wrote:
2011-08-26 21:43:43 -0700

dying 4 a hurricane in jamaica. time is super hot. cant tell the last time we experienced a natural disaster. Sad

D3stiny143
D3stiny143 wrote:
2011-08-26 21:43:38 -0700

everyone im sad and crying i luv u guys and i want yal to pray and just trust and believe tht it will be okit doesnt hert to be scared

mommie77
mommie77 wrote:
2011-08-26 21:43:24 -0700

thnz fhor da requestsmile cupcake

Mindlessbehavior210
Mindlessbehavior210 wrote:
2011-08-26 21:43:01 -0700

are all of yall haviin a hurricane

kid_jerk99
kid_jerk99 wrote:
2011-08-26 21:42:40 -0700

i told ya i was nxt

mommie77
mommie77 wrote:
2011-08-26 21:42:31 -0700

i feel badd fhor o side of the world

XxKimberlyLuvsYahxX_1885384
XxKimberlyLuvsYahxX_1885384 wrote:
2011-08-26 21:41:57 -0700

IK Demi Is Awesome And To All Of Us STAY SRONG AND DONNT WORRY Frustrated

kid_jerk99
kid_jerk99 wrote:
2011-08-26 21:41:54 -0700

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tornado watch for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee salisbury md now im bout to col cry out loud

mommie77
mommie77 wrote:
2011-08-26 21:41:30 -0700

ily2smile Love

D3stiny143
D3stiny143 wrote:
2011-08-26 21:41:02 -0700

same i luv everyone in da world and i wish the best for everyone

mommie77
mommie77 wrote:
2011-08-26 21:40:27 -0700

wss goin on around yall part of the world

kid_jerk99
kid_jerk99 wrote:
2011-08-26 21:39:56 -0700

i need a hug my mom is sleep and my dad is working dumb a**

F1032828262062

Deadliest Hurricane of All Time?

• Hurricane Andrew.
  • Hurricane Isadore.
  • The Great Galveston Hurricane.
  • The hurricane of 1812.

Want a REALLY COOL science fair project? Look no further than Mother Nature, who's known to have ...
Australia has been hit by yet another natural disaster as floods swamped parts of the south east ...
A severe tropical storm must have wind speeds of at least 74 miles per hour (119 kilometers per h...

Random in the forums

Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"american_brit" wrote: "Pokemaster235" wrote: YES! WE women have been neglected for too long!!! I wouldn't necessarily say that. The fight for women's rights has gone on and those for feminist  rights seem to have won. Sure, there is no way to fully promote equal rights, but when it comes to women's place in society -at least in places such as the United States and European countries and in many other regions- it's been on a more leveled playing field with men.  So here? Here where I am? I'm satisfied. I don't believe that women's rights have been neglected. In some ways, they're held above those of men. But out there? Beyond the borders of my "humble" dwelling, there are some problems. Women are abused and seen as lesser. (I'm trying to put this in nicer terms. I don't think it's working... :/)  I think we need to work on fixing those, instead of complaining about how we're deprived as our rights. Because honestly? We have no idea how bad it is.  Sorry,  I went on a mini tangent.  I think your tangent was very good. You seem to have a pretty solid grasp of the situation, and you also are capable of expressing it well. Great post, great job.
reply about 1 hour
KittehFace
KittehFace posted in Debating:
Why do you think that drama shouldn't stop? Don't you come in the chat room clueless about what's going on, the only fact you know currently is that drama is going on? Hmm....odd opinion, I think it should stop because most of the drama that happens on here is just petty and pathetic.
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Debating:
"catseli" wrote:I think that people should respect other people who are wiser than you. For example a 10 year old should respect a 11 year old but that 10 year old has to respect a grandpa because the grandpa is smarter and wiser than the 10 year old. I don't believe respect should be based off of level of intelligence or wisdom.  Also, age doesn't play a factor in how "smart" a person is. It does affect how much experience someone may have in the world though, thus more knowledge gained... (: But knowledge is not equivalent to sagacity. Honestly, I'm not sure if this makes any sense. I'm tired and I'm going to be going to bed soon. I'll have to check this out later. Thanks! Goodnight!
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote:Yes, but not the kind of respect you are thinking of. A 10 year old should respect a 30 year old in a way of authority, but a 10 year old should respect an 11 year old in a way of respecting a peer. (Sometimes I find technology really irritating :annoyed. Like now. Here goes my third attempt of posting. Yay...) Agreed. Not to say that a 30 year old deserves more respect, but it should be displayed differently. The ways I respect my mom and my two year old neighbor, for example, are both distinct -but it's respect all the same. Everyone deserves respect (Gosh I feel redundant), but is should be presented in a way that's unique to the individual.
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Debating:
"Pokemaster235" wrote:YES! WE women have been neglected for too long!!! I wouldn't necessarily say that. The fight for women's rights has gone on and those for feminist  rights seem to have won. Sure, there is no way to fully promote equal rights, but when it comes to women's place in society -at least in places such as the United States and European countries and in many other regions- it's been on a more leveled playing field with men.  So here? Here where I am? I'm satisfied. I don't believe that women's rights have been neglected. In some ways, they're held above those of men. But out there? Beyond the borders of my "humble" dwelling, there are some problems. Women are abused and seen as lesser. (I'm trying to put this in nicer terms. I don't think it's working... :/)  I think we need to work on fixing those, instead of complaining about how we're deprived as our rights. Because honestly? We have no idea how bad it is.  Sorry,  I went on a mini tangent.