Comments

Hello Kitty Profile

Hello Kitty first appeared on stationery, but has pawed her way up to the top of the celebrity fashion world! Get the goods on this famous cat. Back to Article

Cinderella_red
Cinderella_red wrote:
2014-10-12 09:59:59 -0700

sweet.

Anime_
Anime_ wrote:
2014-10-12 09:31:07 -0700

first of all.. she's not actually a cat ._. search it up on google

korduna

ummara wrote:
2014-06-27 22:55:38 -0700

kitty my fvrt Love

neelpori
neelpori wrote:
2014-06-26 10:18:17 -0700

hello kitty is one of my favourite

pritika101

tobygamesfan wrote:
2014-06-17 14:18:55 -0700

SOOOOO CUTE! XD

NiceShyGirl
NiceShyGirl wrote:
2014-06-17 12:57:55 -0700

I love this article!!! I love love love it #,###,### times!!!

Liziandra
Liziandra wrote:
2014-06-17 06:54:01 -0700

i do... smile

Liziandra
Liziandra wrote:
2014-06-17 06:51:44 -0700

i Love hello kitty...she is so adorable

lonnie123
lonnie123 wrote:
2014-06-17 06:15:52 -0700

She's Ight I really don't like her my sister is so in love with her omg it's so annoying

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-06-17 06:10:16 -0700

Hello Kitty is annoying and awful!!

What Are Hello Kitty's Parents' Names?

• Bob and Jane.
  • George and Mary.
  • Sam and Sara.
  • Harry and Martha.

Keep up-to-date with all the latest video game releases! Kidzworld has all the latest games to ke...
Hello Kitty Party for Nintendo DS by Majesco lets you share your love for Hello Kitty in a whole ...
Hello Kitty comes to the Nintendo DS with this new personal assistant software. Thi...

jordand08
jordand08
Zachaddy
Zachaddy posted in Family Issues:
reply 1 day
Zachaddy
Zachaddy posted in Family Issues:
I might Sean crazy but no there is a explanation for EVERYTHING
reply 1 day