Comments

Hello Kitty Profile

Hello Kitty first appeared on stationery, but has pawed her way up to the top of the celebrity fashion world! Get the goods on this famous cat. Back to Article

korduna

ummara wrote:
2014-06-27 22:55:38 -0700

kitty my fvrt Love

neelpori
neelpori wrote:
2014-06-26 10:18:17 -0700

hello kitty is one of my favourite

pritika101

tobygamesfan wrote:
2014-06-17 14:18:55 -0700

SOOOOO CUTE! XD

NiceShyGirl
NiceShyGirl wrote:
2014-06-17 12:57:55 -0700

I love this article!!! I love love love it #,###,### times!!!

Liziandra
Liziandra wrote:
2014-06-17 06:54:01 -0700

i do... smile

Liziandra
Liziandra wrote:
2014-06-17 06:51:44 -0700

i Love hello kitty...she is so adorable

lonnie123
lonnie123 wrote:
2014-06-17 06:15:52 -0700

She's Ight I really don't like her my sister is so in love with her omg it's so annoying

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-06-17 06:10:16 -0700

Hello Kitty is annoying and awful!!

rustyismypuppy
rustyismypuppy wrote:
2014-06-17 05:58:10 -0700

cant stand her Indifferent

riley8915
riley8915 wrote:
2014-06-17 05:42:02 -0700

I luh her!

What Are Hello Kitty's Parents' Names?

• Bob and Jane.
  • George and Mary.
  • Sam and Sara.
  • Harry and Martha.

Keep up-to-date with all the latest video game releases! Kidzworld has all the latest games to ke...
Hello Kitty Party for Nintendo DS by Majesco lets you share your love for Hello Kitty in a whole ...
Hello Kitty comes to the Nintendo DS with this new personal assistant software. Thi...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!