Comments

Halloween Safety Tips

From checking your candy to wearing safe Halloween costumes, find out how you can stay safe on the spookiest night of the year! Back to Article

Attie9
Attie9 wrote:
2013-11-24 09:43:47 -0800

cool

Mamar12
Mamar12 wrote:
2013-11-04 18:37:45 -0800

The reason why you need to check your candy is because it might have been posioned as a trick for Halloween! Stay safe you peeps!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-02 10:16:33 -0700

I've heard of these

rockerlover
rockerlover wrote:
2013-11-01 09:01:59 -0700

yummy candy smile

-maddie-dances-
-maddie-dances- wrote:
2013-11-01 06:42:40 -0700

I didn't get to go trick or treating D:

mischiefmanaged
moderator
mischiefmanaged wrote:
2013-10-31 16:31:59 -0700

Have fun and be safe, y'all! Big Grin

flame the bunnyrabbit
flame the bunnyrabbit wrote:
2013-10-31 14:11:25 -0700

halloween is my favorite day of the year.

ValenciaRose
ValenciaRose wrote:
2013-10-31 07:27:49 -0700

Great tips KW smile

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-10-30 18:23:24 -0700

I

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-10-30 18:22:35 -0700

so i guess you WANT to get kidnapped, hurt or possibly killed? HMMMMMMMM?!

SHEADRAKELOVER3
SHEADRAKELOVER3 wrote:
2013-10-30 14:49:19 -0700

um WHO WANTS TO "PLAY IT SAFE' ON HALLOWEEN - your suppose to go AGAINST that rule on october 31st.

ashash12
ashash12 wrote:
2013-10-30 11:14:23 -0700

i watched this movie where people put razors in the candy bars and when the kids went to eat the candy the razors cut up there insides

EmoSkrillex
EmoSkrillex wrote:
2013-10-28 07:13:54 -0700

Checking the candy is always safe coz u never know what they could have put in it or whatever

catears
catears wrote:
2013-10-28 07:11:58 -0700

I don't and will never use these tips

InfinityAndBeyondxP
InfinityAndBeyondxP wrote:
2013-10-27 02:13:27 -0700

My mum never checks my candy lol :P! Who would?

HaylaB
HaylaB wrote:
2013-10-25 16:21:26 -0700

My Mom Sometimes Checks my Candy

Emogirl115
Emogirl115 wrote:
2013-10-25 03:24:07 -0700

a little bit confusing at the middle...true i was
bored so i didnt even read it all...

sulu.megha
sulu.megha wrote:
2013-10-23 07:25:46 -0700

of no use......

funkid657
funkid657 wrote:
2013-10-23 06:55:08 -0700

lol

skritiparna
skritiparna wrote:
2013-10-23 03:31:17 -0700

lol..........

Poll

Do Your Parents Check Your Candy?

• Yeah, every year.
  • No, but they will from now on!
  • No, it's not important.
  • I'm too old for trick-or-treating!

Micro_a mic
If you're going to a halloween party, you might want to take the stage and tell a scary Halloween...
Micro_a micro
Halloween is open season to pull all your scariest pranks on your friends and family. Here are Ki...
Micro_a micro
Strange noises are the most common clues that a house is haunted. But… for a house to make the Ki...
Micro_a micro
If you’re planning a Halloween Slumber Party, line up some spooky movies that you can watch while...

Random in the forums

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: I should have known using the confederacy as an example would resonate with you. Like you said, it's another topic, but I could also talk about the Pacific slave trade.  I'm not pro slave, but I am against the south=racist bandwagon. I know you're smart enough to not be on that wagon though. Objection: Relevance? How is Pacific Slave Trade significant to the topic? It affected men and women alike (albeit mostly men)? It's not particularly relevant, it's another topic, that's why I'm not going to talk about it.  Oh. Okay.
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:I should have known using the confederacy as an example would resonate with you. Like you said, it's another topic, but I could also talk about the Pacific slave trade.  I'm not pro slave, but I am against the south=racist bandwagon. I know you're smart enough to not be on that wagon though. Objection: Relevance? How is Pacific Slave Trade significant to the topic?
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: Right, I'm obligated to sign up for the draft, and you couldn't even if you wanted to. Then again, women couldn't own and manage land while married until 1718....and it wasn't national until around 1850. You should probably specify where, because the place where I live wasn't even colonized yet in 1718.  Providence of Pennsylvania. However most states didn't accept it until around 1840-50. Maryland had achieved statehood in 1788, but it took them until 1841 to legalize married women to own property, and even them they had no control over the property. This is the case for many states. Face it, early America treated women as property....she was right on that part. But that's all changed. I'm not denying it. I was merely suggesting that you should specify where. Of course, in all the dates you've listed so far, men were also to be bought and sold as property in the U.S. in the states that would become the Confederacy. I would say that their treatment as property was much harsher than that of women in many cases, but yes, of course both men and women have been treated as property by the law in the past, and still are in many places today.    American Slavery didn't discriminate between genders. And for women, it was the same for blacks and whites. Also, pinning slavery and the confederacy together? I thought you knew more about the topic. But that's another debate. I should have known using the confederacy as an example would resonate with you. Like you said, it's another topic, but I could also talk about the Pacific slave trade.
Ghostling
Ghostling posted in Food:
Vegetables=Potatoes. Potatoes=Chips (crisps). Chips=Good.