Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Halloween Safety Tips

From checking your candy to wearing safe Halloween costumes, find out how you can stay safe on the spookiest night of the year! Back to Article

superbunny656
superbunny656 wrote:
2014-10-29 18:35:02 -0700

I am going to be a kitty cat. I can't wait for Halloween! It is my fav holiday! What are you going to be? =)

TapGirl50
TapGirl50 wrote:
2014-10-24 18:40:06 -0700

i'll Be AWESOME what are you guys being for halloween im being the queen of hearts!

TapGirl50
TapGirl50 wrote:
2014-10-24 18:40:05 -0700

theking99
theking99 wrote:
2014-10-23 09:40:59 -0700

My parents told me all these things

HikariAngel
HikariAngel wrote:
2014-10-22 17:14:02 -0700

i will make sure im safe 4 sure

winxclub125
winxclub125 wrote:
2014-10-22 06:26:50 -0700

good

heyitsangel
heyitsangel wrote:
2014-10-22 06:24:56 -0700

This is good for my sisters lol x) hahahahhah

Charulata
Charulata wrote:
2014-10-22 01:27:11 -0700

Love the post♥

Attie9
Attie9 wrote:
2013-11-24 09:43:47 -0800

cool

Mamar12
Mamar12 wrote:
2013-11-04 18:37:45 -0800

The reason why you need to check your candy is because it might have been posioned as a trick for Halloween! Stay safe you peeps!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-02 10:16:33 -0700

I've heard of these

rockerlover
rockerlover wrote:
2013-11-01 09:01:59 -0700

yummy candy smile

-maddie-dances-
-maddie-dances- wrote:
2013-11-01 06:42:40 -0700

I didn't get to go trick or treating D:

mischiefmanaged
moderator
mischiefmanaged wrote:
2013-10-31 16:31:59 -0700

Have fun and be safe, y'all! Big Grin

flame the bunnyrabbit
flame the bunnyrabbit wrote:
2013-10-31 14:11:25 -0700

halloween is my favorite day of the year.

ValenciaRose
ValenciaRose wrote:
2013-10-31 07:27:49 -0700

Great tips KW smile

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-10-30 18:23:24 -0700

I

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-10-30 18:22:35 -0700

so i guess you WANT to get kidnapped, hurt or possibly killed? HMMMMMMMM?!

SHEADRAKELOVER3
SHEADRAKELOVER3 wrote:
2013-10-30 14:49:19 -0700

um WHO WANTS TO "PLAY IT SAFE' ON HALLOWEEN - your suppose to go AGAINST that rule on october 31st.

ashash12
ashash12 wrote:
2013-10-30 11:14:23 -0700

i watched this movie where people put razors in the candy bars and when the kids went to eat the candy the razors cut up there insides

Poll

Do Your Parents Check Your Candy?

• Yeah, every year.
  • No, but they will from now on!
  • No, it's not important.
  • I'm too old for trick-or-treating!

Micro_a mic
If you're going to a halloween party, you might want to take the stage and tell a scary Halloween...
Micro_a micro
Halloween is open season to pull all your scariest pranks on your friends and family. Here are Ki...
Micro_a micro
Strange noises are the most common clues that a house is haunted. But… for a house to make the Ki...
Micro_a micro
If you’re planning a Halloween Slumber Party, line up some spooky movies that you can watch while...
Micro_haunted-house-micro
When you think about Halloween what are the first images to come into your mind? Most of us assoc...

Random in the forums

jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.                                                         -Children of Dune (Dune series),By Frank Herbert
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
(feat. Wiz Khalifa)   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember, The people we used to be... It's even harder to picture, That you're not here next to me.   You say it's too late to make it, But is it too late to try? And in our time that you wasted All of our bridges burned down   I've wasted my nights, You turned out the lights Now I'm paralyzed, Still stuck in that time, When we called it love, But even the sun sets in paradise   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick   Oh, you turned your back on tomorrow 'Cause you forgot yesterday. I gave you my love to borrow, But you just gave it away.   You can't expect me to be fine, I don't expect you to care I know I've said it before, But all of our bridges burned down   I've wasted my nights, You turned out the lights Now I'm paralyzed, Still stuck in that time, When we called it love, But even the sun sets in paradise   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick Now I'm at a payphone   [Clean radio version verse:] Yeah, Yeah, Now baby don't hang up, So I can tell you what you need to know, Baby I'm begging you just please don't go, So I can tell you what you need to know   [Explicit version verse (Wiz Khalifa):] Man, #### that #### I'll be out spending all this money While you're sitting round wondering Why it wasn't you who came up from nothing, Made it from the bottom Now when you see me I'm stunning, And all of my cars start with a push of a button   Telling me the chances I blew up Or whatever you call it, Switch the number to my phone So you never could call it, Don't need my name on my shirt, You can tell it I'm ballin.   Swish, what a shame could have got picked Had a really good game but you missed your last shot So you talk about who you see at the top Or what you could have saw but sad to say it's over for. Phantom pulled up valet open doors Wiz like go away, got what you was looking for Now it's me who they want, so you can go and take That little piece of #### with you.   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick Now I'm at a payphone...
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
Find ways to figure out.
reply about 1 hour
phoenix_Esha123
NocturnaL
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in General:
Eto, I really like them all, and Miku, of course. But I would probably have to say Aoki Lapis and Luka? I like several songs, but "Blind Astronaut," "Rolling Girl," and "Electric Angel" are some.