Comments

Halloween Make-Up Tips

Find out how to make your face just as scary and ghoulish as your Halloween costume with Kidzworld's easy make-up tips and tricks! Back to Article

thelonewolf
thelonewolf wrote:
2013-10-17 14:19:32 -0700

i did a anime cat,it turned out awesome

RawrImacat
RawrImacat wrote:
2013-10-09 17:44:17 -0700

I can do Jeff from Creepypasta really good

Help Me I'm Falling!
Help Me I'm Falling! wrote:
2013-10-01 08:08:22 -0700

*wears "Halloween" makeup all year* oops

catears
catears wrote:
2013-09-29 19:41:44 -0700

hey i won the makeup master award 11 years in a row already

catears
catears wrote:
2013-09-29 19:40:45 -0700

vampires,witches,skeleton and frank doesn't look like that

catears
catears wrote:
2013-09-29 19:38:54 -0700

jese these make ups are bad last time my friend got tricked into werewolf i'm better at these make up tips

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-29 19:21:32 -0700

Vampires rule,! Plus it's the best pic

Help Me I'm Falling!
Help Me I'm Falling! wrote:
2013-09-18 16:32:09 -0700

I bet I'm better at makeup than anyone here Wink

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-30 19:25:11 -0700

I am gonna try to scare the neighbor kids with my form!! -laughs- That'll show them!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-30 19:23:55 -0700

I am j-just gonna be Werelight (my werepony form) this year with my cloak on..

Mrz.R3jectz
Mrz.R3jectz wrote:
2012-09-16 17:55:02 -0700

ima be a vampire....RAWR!!!

eminemlover10
eminemlover10 wrote:
2011-10-30 18:15:42 -0700

for my make up im just putting eye liner xD

lieghgirl25
lieghgirl25 wrote:
2010-10-27 06:58:09 -0700

i luv holloween

CoolSweetLuv102
CoolSweetLuv102 wrote:
2010-10-20 09:22:05 -0700

But!......ITS NEXT WEEEEK!!!! ON SUNDAY! & my borther is gettting his Book....>Indifferent "goosebumps write your frite"

lele1227
lele1227 wrote:
2010-10-20 09:17:09 -0700

jut 11 more days till holloween

CoolSweetLuv102
CoolSweetLuv102 wrote:
2010-10-20 03:45:49 -0700

Omg! i`m excdid thow...

Poll

What's Better - Halloween Make-Up or a Mask?

• Halloween make-up looks spooky.
  • Masks are the creepiest!
  • Neither. My face is scary enough.
  • Both!

Micro_taylor_micro
Want to be a musician for Halloween? Maybe a movie character instead? Kidzworld presents the top ...
Micro_celeb costumes_preview
Need some costume ideas for Halloween? Check out what your favorite celebrities have dressed up a...
Micro_a micro
Strange noises are the most common clues that a house is haunted. But… for a house to make the Ki...

CarnivalDay
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:I think you should go. It might be difficult but you never know. You might find something to talk about with his fiance and find a way to talk to her! Or you could be more social with other family. The only way to beat being unsocial in big groups is to put yourself into the situation and learn. You could actually have a great time :)Just relax, be yourself. Ask questions. People love to talk about themselves so ask lots. It'll keep conversation going and you'll learn about possible later conversation topics. Also smile and be friendly. Make small talk. Remember you're there to celebrate a happy time in someone's life. You might not like it but it's their big day, one of the biggest in their life. And your dad and sister are going so you could always stick around them if socializing doesn't work. Sorry for late reply! ^-^ Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. Problem is, only my sister has anything to wear and my dad is fretting over something that will match, but I think that was just sorted out. I'm picky over what to wear and I'm not aloud to wear boots or leggings, which I practically live in. Though I'm probably only going to stay for a few hours since the dog's not able to go to the kennel right now.
reply about 1 hour
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy posted in Friends:
This thread has been moved. Click here to see the new thread.
AlphaT