Comments

Halloween Make-Up Tips

Find out how to make your face just as scary and ghoulish as your Halloween costume with Kidzworld's easy make-up tips and tricks! Back to Article

thelonewolf
thelonewolf wrote:
2013-10-17 14:19:32 -0700

i did a anime cat,it turned out awesome

RawrImacat
RawrImacat wrote:
2013-10-09 17:44:17 -0700

I can do Jeff from Creepypasta really good

Help Me I'm Falling!
Help Me I'm Falling! wrote:
2013-10-01 08:08:22 -0700

*wears "Halloween" makeup all year* oops

catears
catears wrote:
2013-09-29 19:41:44 -0700

hey i won the makeup master award 11 years in a row already

catears
catears wrote:
2013-09-29 19:40:45 -0700

vampires,witches,skeleton and frank doesn't look like that

catears
catears wrote:
2013-09-29 19:38:54 -0700

jese these make ups are bad last time my friend got tricked into werewolf i'm better at these make up tips

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-29 19:21:32 -0700

Vampires rule,! Plus it's the best pic

Help Me I'm Falling!
Help Me I'm Falling! wrote:
2013-09-18 16:32:09 -0700

I bet I'm better at makeup than anyone here Wink

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-30 19:25:11 -0700

I am gonna try to scare the neighbor kids with my form!! -laughs- That'll show them!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-30 19:23:55 -0700

I am j-just gonna be Werelight (my werepony form) this year with my cloak on..

Mrz.R3jectz
Mrz.R3jectz wrote:
2012-09-16 17:55:02 -0700

ima be a vampire....RAWR!!!

eminemlover10
eminemlover10 wrote:
2011-10-30 18:15:42 -0700

for my make up im just putting eye liner xD

lieghgirl25
lieghgirl25 wrote:
2010-10-27 06:58:09 -0700

i luv holloween

CoolSweetLuv102
CoolSweetLuv102 wrote:
2010-10-20 09:22:05 -0700

But!......ITS NEXT WEEEEK!!!! ON SUNDAY! & my borther is gettting his Book....>Indifferent "goosebumps write your frite"

lele1227
lele1227 wrote:
2010-10-20 09:17:09 -0700

jut 11 more days till holloween

CoolSweetLuv102
CoolSweetLuv102 wrote:
2010-10-20 03:45:49 -0700

Omg! i`m excdid thow...

Poll

What's Better - Halloween Make-Up or a Mask?

• Halloween make-up looks spooky.
  • Masks are the creepiest!
  • Neither. My face is scary enough.
  • Both!

Micro_taylor_micro
Want to be a musician for Halloween? Maybe a movie character instead? Kidzworld presents the top ...
Micro_celeb costumes_preview
Need some costume ideas for Halloween? Check out what your favorite celebrities have dressed up a...
Micro_a micro
Strange noises are the most common clues that a house is haunted. But… for a house to make the Ki...

Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time!
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time. And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it. I hope this helps! :)