Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Halloween Make-Up Tips

Find out how to make your face just as scary and ghoulish as your Halloween costume with Kidzworld's easy make-up tips and tricks! Back to Article

thelonewolf
thelonewolf wrote:
2013-10-17 14:19:32 -0700

i did a anime cat,it turned out awesome

RawrImacat
RawrImacat wrote:
2013-10-09 17:44:17 -0700

I can do Jeff from Creepypasta really good

Help Me I'm Falling!
Help Me I'm Falling! wrote:
2013-10-01 08:08:22 -0700

*wears "Halloween" makeup all year* oops

catears
catears wrote:
2013-09-29 19:41:44 -0700

hey i won the makeup master award 11 years in a row already

catears
catears wrote:
2013-09-29 19:40:45 -0700

vampires,witches,skeleton and frank doesn't look like that

catears
catears wrote:
2013-09-29 19:38:54 -0700

jese these make ups are bad last time my friend got tricked into werewolf i'm better at these make up tips

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-29 19:21:32 -0700

Vampires rule,! Plus it's the best pic

Help Me I'm Falling!
Help Me I'm Falling! wrote:
2013-09-18 16:32:09 -0700

I bet I'm better at makeup than anyone here Wink

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-30 19:25:11 -0700

I am gonna try to scare the neighbor kids with my form!! -laughs- That'll show them!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-30 19:23:55 -0700

I am j-just gonna be Werelight (my werepony form) this year with my cloak on..

Mrz.R3jectz
Mrz.R3jectz wrote:
2012-09-16 17:55:02 -0700

ima be a vampire....RAWR!!!

eminemlover10
eminemlover10 wrote:
2011-10-30 18:15:42 -0700

for my make up im just putting eye liner xD

lieghgirl25
lieghgirl25 wrote:
2010-10-27 06:58:09 -0700

i luv holloween

CoolSweetLuv102
CoolSweetLuv102 wrote:
2010-10-20 09:22:05 -0700

But!......ITS NEXT WEEEEK!!!! ON SUNDAY! & my borther is gettting his Book....>Indifferent "goosebumps write your frite"

lele1227
lele1227 wrote:
2010-10-20 09:17:09 -0700

jut 11 more days till holloween

CoolSweetLuv102
CoolSweetLuv102 wrote:
2010-10-20 03:45:49 -0700

Omg! i`m excdid thow...

Poll

What's Better - Halloween Make-Up or a Mask?

• Halloween make-up looks spooky.
  • Masks are the creepiest!
  • Neither. My face is scary enough.
  • Both!