Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Halloween Make-Up Tips

Find out how to make your face just as scary and ghoulish as your Halloween costume with Kidzworld's easy make-up tips and tricks! Back to Article

thelonewolf
thelonewolf wrote:
2013-10-17 14:19:32 -0700

i did a anime cat,it turned out awesome

RawrImacat
RawrImacat wrote:
2013-10-09 17:44:17 -0700

I can do Jeff from Creepypasta really good

Help Me I'm Falling!
Help Me I'm Falling! wrote:
2013-10-01 08:08:22 -0700

*wears "Halloween" makeup all year* oops

catears
catears wrote:
2013-09-29 19:41:44 -0700

hey i won the makeup master award 11 years in a row already

catears
catears wrote:
2013-09-29 19:40:45 -0700

vampires,witches,skeleton and frank doesn't look like that

catears
catears wrote:
2013-09-29 19:38:54 -0700

jese these make ups are bad last time my friend got tricked into werewolf i'm better at these make up tips

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-29 19:21:32 -0700

Vampires rule,! Plus it's the best pic

Help Me I'm Falling!
Help Me I'm Falling! wrote:
2013-09-18 16:32:09 -0700

I bet I'm better at makeup than anyone here Wink

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-30 19:25:11 -0700

I am gonna try to scare the neighbor kids with my form!! -laughs- That'll show them!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-30 19:23:55 -0700

I am j-just gonna be Werelight (my werepony form) this year with my cloak on..

Mrz.R3jectz
Mrz.R3jectz wrote:
2012-09-16 17:55:02 -0700

ima be a vampire....RAWR!!!

eminemlover10
eminemlover10 wrote:
2011-10-30 18:15:42 -0700

for my make up im just putting eye liner xD

lieghgirl25
lieghgirl25 wrote:
2010-10-27 06:58:09 -0700

i luv holloween

CoolSweetLuv102
CoolSweetLuv102 wrote:
2010-10-20 09:22:05 -0700

But!......ITS NEXT WEEEEK!!!! ON SUNDAY! & my borther is gettting his Book....>Indifferent "goosebumps write your frite"

lele1227
lele1227 wrote:
2010-10-20 09:17:09 -0700

jut 11 more days till holloween

CoolSweetLuv102
CoolSweetLuv102 wrote:
2010-10-20 03:45:49 -0700

Omg! i`m excdid thow...

Poll

What's Better - Halloween Make-Up or a Mask?

• Halloween make-up looks spooky.
  • Masks are the creepiest!
  • Neither. My face is scary enough.
  • Both!

Micro_taylor_micro
Want to be a musician for Halloween? Maybe a movie character instead? Kidzworld presents the top ...
Micro_celeb costumes_preview
Need some costume ideas for Halloween? Check out what your favorite celebrities have dressed up a...
Micro_a micro
Strange noises are the most common clues that a house is haunted. But… for a house to make the Ki...

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.