Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

All About Easter

Easter may make you think about bunnies and treats, but it isn't just about chocolate. Find out about Easter's religious history. Back to Article

alexiarina123
alexiarina123 wrote:
2014-08-07 12:37:53 -0700

Nice but some parts.............

jyoticool
jyoticool wrote:
2014-04-20 22:21:23 -0700

thank you to know about easter day. smile

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2014-04-20 17:31:48 -0700

PEEPS!

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-04-20 17:24:31 -0700

Why is it a bunny!?

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-04-20 15:12:54 -0700

I wrote a Compare and Contrast essay about Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny, yeah... I'm that kind of personsmile For me and many others, Easter is a time to celebrate the ressurection of Jesus. Now today I just wanted to wish you all a Happy Easter. God bless!

Promises_

xXWicked_GamesXx wrote:
2014-04-20 12:05:52 -0700

None really cares kalynn

Promises_
Promises_ wrote:
2014-04-20 11:30:01 -0700

i'm already tired of easter !

Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay wrote:
2014-04-19 17:22:22 -0700

@Honour No, because I've already taken over the world. :P

Honour
moderator
Honour wrote:
2014-04-19 16:24:08 -0700

wow... my brain is expanding as i read Kidzworld articles. Soon I'll take over the world!

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-04-19 14:54:44 -0700

doesn't make sense

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-04-19 14:54:33 -0700

I've been wondering that....

CutieePie123
CutieePie123 wrote:
2014-04-19 08:14:46 -0700

smile)

manyali
manyali wrote:
2014-04-19 04:41:41 -0700

kidzworld people this is soo unfair when its Eid they never write an article about it but now its easter and there are 100 articles :\

trinny246
trinny246 wrote:
2014-04-18 08:48:30 -0700

why ?

chueryk
chueryk wrote:
2014-04-17 19:48:52 -0700

Easter is one of my favourite

yogurtiscool
yogurtiscool wrote:
2014-04-11 17:01:50 -0700

I am gonna get egs I like egs

brody213
brody213 wrote:
2014-04-08 09:33:07 -0700

Love easter and that cute bunny but giving up on easter this year

xx_BurningBlack_xx
xx_BurningBlack_xx wrote:
2014-04-08 09:20:47 -0700

ive always loved easter

Poll

What Part of the Bunny Do You Eat First?

• Ears.
  • Candy eye.
  • Feet.
  • Tail.

Micro_eastercupcakes-carrotcakes-eastercarrotcakecupcakes-micro
Pastels colours, bunny rabbits and chocolate galore! What’s not to love about Easter?!
Micro_how to decorate cookies-micro
Easter is all about family feasts and delicious dessert treats, like chocolate Easter eggs, cakes...
Micro_painted-easter-eggs-micro
Easter is just a week away, which means lots of chocolate, crafting and Easter activities - like ...
Micro_eggs-micro
Easter isn't complete unless you sit down to make some Easter eggs, so put your artistic skills t...
Micro_easter-basket-micro
Easter is almost here, which means a long weekend of tiny chocolate eggs. Here are some crafts to...
Micro_all-about-easter-micro
The Easter Bunny may only work once a year, but he's more than just a delivery boy with a basket ...
Micro_goodfriday-micro
If Good Friday is a holiday about the execution of the Christians' savior then what's so good abo...

Random in the forums

wolfiegal
wolfiegal posted in Debating:
I think that some of the musicians that you listed today are just trying to get hip with the kids in society today, so that they can sell more albums and such. There are some outstanding songs out there that do have lots of meaning, like Superheroes by The Script. But then Booty by Iggy and Jennifer wasn't so good, didn't have meaning. So I think it's just a matter of personal opinion.
egyptiscool
egyptiscool posted in General:
i got home late last night and got to bed about 3:00 or so i took some sleep aids just because i was excited for Christmas day anyways i randomly woke up at 6:00 AM (i don't know why i did but i went back to sleep) but while i was awake i heard this faint sound of something on the roof it sounded like fain foot steps that were muffled but i also heard the sound of a plate clanking and out of the blue i heard this faint sound of a jingle bell jingling i was so out of it that i was kinda careless to what was going on but  at the same time was surprised then the next morning i told my mom "i heard Santa last night " and she replied "trippy" and i thought "i know" BELIEVE
originalgirl
originalgirl posted in Debating:
Okay, so I might just shut down this forum topic. I don't need to tell everyone EVERYTHING! I give it a week.
wolfiegal
wolfiegal posted in General:
"originalgirl" wrote:I know, and TBH, I'm afraid of getting kicked off, too. But I once knew (and strongly disliked) a kid on here who used to get into fights and offend EVERYONE! He used to get into fights with the moderators, even. Eventually, after like a year, he got kicked. They won't ban you right away for a minor offense. Just enjoy yourself, and if you get in trouble, well, you know for next time. Was it Black Baron? LOL. Of course he got kicked. He was a jerk.
reply about 1 hour