Comments

All About Easter

Easter may make you think about bunnies and treats, but it isn't just about chocolate. Find out about Easter's religious history. Back to Article

Melanie126
Melanie126 wrote:
2012-04-06 16:50:53 -0700

Jesus is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pancakegirl
Pancakegirl wrote:
2012-04-05 14:49:22 -0700

jjjjeeeesssuuusss

loveandjoy11
loveandjoy11 wrote:
2012-04-05 11:16:26 -0700

@rainbowrunswithscissors,
I was telling a girl something about jesus,and no I will not keep my beliefs to myself,and no it dose not meen that,

loveandjoy11
loveandjoy11 wrote:
2012-04-05 10:30:47 -0700

hey awesomebro32,
we can get into it right now if you want to, jesus is sooooooo real chocolate is nothing as god as jesus u need to stop saying that they are kids on here like me that blives in god(jesus)

talented dude
talented dude wrote:
2012-04-05 09:45:54 -0700

religiøn is wat classify whø u r i knø ppl whø belive in gød but they respect my religiøn.

Emma Girl
Emma Girl wrote:
2012-04-05 09:38:37 -0700

ikr sooooooooo true

loveable144
loveable144 wrote:
2012-04-05 09:36:40 -0700

R religion makes us who we r and if we hide it its Luke taking out a big chunck of who u r and besides y would u want 2!!!!!!

Emma Girl
Emma Girl wrote:
2012-04-05 09:28:44 -0700

If ur a christian, and another person isnt, and they tease u about it, u shouldnt care. u hav a different religion and ur proud of being christian! if they tease u, who cares? that's ur true self. I go 2 church every sunday and i pray the rosary and i go 2 private school, and i get teased a lot. But, i reely dont care cuz thats who i am, and the other person, well they can deal with it

Emma Girl
Emma Girl wrote:
2012-04-05 09:24:07 -0700

ikr people hav diferent religions but it doesnt mean they hav 2 act all weird about it. of course im a christian, and i dont care if people tease me about being christian, i am who i am. so i guess my point is...... u should stick up for who u r, and if people dont like it, o well. that's the real u smile

loveable144
loveable144 wrote:
2012-04-05 09:22:47 -0700

Sometimes I feel bad for ppl like u because u don't know him I mean I don't want ur soul to burn for ever and ever I mean do u think u just die and its over nothing after that .... I'm srry but I cant picture that .... just nothing at all just darkness

Sasha200
Sasha200 wrote:
2012-04-05 09:20:22 -0700

So true. People have no right to say things like that about our religion.

loveable144
loveable144 wrote:
2012-04-05 09:18:59 -0700

God is like air u cant see air but u know its there ....... we cant see God but we know he there 2 ...... o do u want me to prove air is there 2

awesomebro32
awesomebro32 wrote:
2012-04-05 08:15:44 -0700

Prove it ^_^
If you can prove it I will sell everything I own and devote my life to religion.

miss cheerleader
miss cheerleader wrote:
2012-04-05 08:14:07 -0700

god is real

awesomebro32
awesomebro32 wrote:
2012-04-05 08:09:40 -0700

The biggest difference between Jesus and chocolate is the fact that chocolate is real.

Emma Girl
Emma Girl wrote:
2012-04-05 07:56:25 -0700

ur a jerk

awesomebro32
awesomebro32 wrote:
2012-04-05 07:54:35 -0700

Yup. And we have a right to not believe in a reality-hating religion like Christianity.

Emma Girl
Emma Girl wrote:
2012-04-05 07:52:25 -0700

im a christian and im proud! so i dont care if all u non-believers tease me, cuz i hav a right 2 believe! and i want 2 so............ yea

awesomebro32
awesomebro32 wrote:
2012-04-05 07:42:25 -0700

Christianity... lol...

RainbowRunswithscissors
RainbowRunswithscissors wrote:
2012-04-04 18:49:36 -0700

poll: i eat the ears bc there closest to the head.... but sometimes i eat the feet so they can suffer!!! muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Poll

What Part of the Bunny Do You Eat First?

• Ears.