Comments

Causes and Cures for Common Warts

Oh no, it's a wart! You don't just find them on the faces of dirty old witches and you don't get them from kissing frogs or toads. Back to Article

littlemisscupcake345

brunostar wrote:
2013-07-03 15:52:31 -0700

Hurt

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-07-03 15:47:03 -0700

I had some but they went away.. you don't want it

Un-thinkableImaginary:3

Blind Faith wrote:
2013-06-09 14:34:27 -0700

MMMM DELICIOUS

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-07 14:20:11 -0700

Ewwww! I don't get those.

adorableangel44
adorableangel44 wrote:
2011-07-26 09:00:46 -0700

I used to have a wart on my face, leg, and finger but I got rid of them by putting prioxide, and wart remover on them, and swimming in salt water beileve or not! I also got rid of one by picking out the seeds that are inside of them...it sorta hurts but it works! and those are my tip on how to get rid of a wart!! P.S you can also get rid of them by burning them or freezing them off at the doctors office but it leaves scars smile

Katy123z
Katy123z wrote:
2011-07-25 15:16:38 -0700

Excuse me. I think I'm gonna be sick from that gruesome picture of that wart bloody thingy. Tongue Out

I love music for ever
I love music for ever wrote:
2011-04-19 05:59:39 -0700

me to

I love music for ever
I love music for ever wrote:
2011-04-19 05:56:34 -0700

me to

XxAngelica starxX
XxAngelica starxX wrote:
2011-04-18 12:19:13 -0700

I feel bad for ppl wit tht it rly is gross . x I

minaj930
minaj930 wrote:
2011-04-18 12:14:17 -0700

are they fareal this is nasty

Who Would Be the Worst Kisser?

• A frog.
  • A dog.
  • A horse.
  • A pig.

Micro_aa micro
What’s your ideal weight? The Body Mass Index (BMI) is a mathematical equation that is supposed t...
Micro_obesity_micro
Childhood obesity is a BIG problem. It can cause serious physical and mental health issues includ...
Micro_a micro
If you are an athlete, what you eat is just as important as anything you do to become better at w...

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH!
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.