Comments

Causes and Cures for Common Warts

Oh no, it's a wart! You don't just find them on the faces of dirty old witches and you don't get them from kissing frogs or toads. Back to Article

littlemisscupcake345

brunostar wrote:
2013-07-03 15:52:31 -0700

Hurt

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-07-03 15:47:03 -0700

I had some but they went away.. you don't want it

Un-thinkableImaginary:3

Blind Faith wrote:
2013-06-09 14:34:27 -0700

MMMM DELICIOUS

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-07 14:20:11 -0700

Ewwww! I don't get those.

adorableangel44
adorableangel44 wrote:
2011-07-26 09:00:46 -0700

I used to have a wart on my face, leg, and finger but I got rid of them by putting prioxide, and wart remover on them, and swimming in salt water beileve or not! I also got rid of one by picking out the seeds that are inside of them...it sorta hurts but it works! and those are my tip on how to get rid of a wart!! P.S you can also get rid of them by burning them or freezing them off at the doctors office but it leaves scars smile

Katy123z
Katy123z wrote:
2011-07-25 15:16:38 -0700

Excuse me. I think I'm gonna be sick from that gruesome picture of that wart bloody thingy. Tongue Out

I love music for ever
I love music for ever wrote:
2011-04-19 05:59:39 -0700

me to

I love music for ever
I love music for ever wrote:
2011-04-19 05:56:34 -0700

me to

XxAngelica starxX
XxAngelica starxX wrote:
2011-04-18 12:19:13 -0700

I feel bad for ppl wit tht it rly is gross . x I

minaj930
minaj930 wrote:
2011-04-18 12:14:17 -0700

are they fareal this is nasty

Who Would Be the Worst Kisser?

• A frog.
  • A dog.
  • A horse.
  • A pig.

Micro_aa micro
What’s your ideal weight? The Body Mass Index (BMI) is a mathematical equation that is supposed t...
Micro_obesity_micro
Childhood obesity is a BIG problem. It can cause serious physical and mental health issues includ...
Micro_a micro
If you are an athlete, what you eat is just as important as anything you do to become better at w...

Tamara97
Tamara97 posted in Family Issues:
reply about 1 hour
Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.