Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Causes and Cures for Common Warts

Oh no, it's a wart! You don't just find them on the faces of dirty old witches and you don't get them from kissing frogs or toads. Back to Article

littlemisscupcake345

brunostar wrote:
2013-07-03 15:52:31 -0700

Hurt

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-07-03 15:47:03 -0700

I had some but they went away.. you don't want it

Un-thinkableImaginary:3

Blind Faith wrote:
2013-06-09 14:34:27 -0700

MMMM DELICIOUS

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-07 14:20:11 -0700

Ewwww! I don't get those.

adorableangel44
adorableangel44 wrote:
2011-07-26 09:00:46 -0700

I used to have a wart on my face, leg, and finger but I got rid of them by putting prioxide, and wart remover on them, and swimming in salt water beileve or not! I also got rid of one by picking out the seeds that are inside of them...it sorta hurts but it works! and those are my tip on how to get rid of a wart!! P.S you can also get rid of them by burning them or freezing them off at the doctors office but it leaves scars smile

Katy123z
Katy123z wrote:
2011-07-25 15:16:38 -0700

Excuse me. I think I'm gonna be sick from that gruesome picture of that wart bloody thingy. Tongue Out

I love music for ever
I love music for ever wrote:
2011-04-19 05:59:39 -0700

me to

I love music for ever
I love music for ever wrote:
2011-04-19 05:56:34 -0700

me to

XxAngelica starxX
XxAngelica starxX wrote:
2011-04-18 12:19:13 -0700

I feel bad for ppl wit tht it rly is gross . x I

minaj930
minaj930 wrote:
2011-04-18 12:14:17 -0700

are they fareal this is nasty

Who Would Be the Worst Kisser?

• A frog.