Comments

Overview of Obesity

As kids spend more time in front of the computer and TV, their levels of physical activity have decreased while their weights have increased. Back to Article

singingstar25

2013-09-13 14:24:15 -0700

Fatness is horrible

mischiefmanaged
moderator
mischiefmanaged wrote:
2013-09-13 14:22:59 -0700

The BMI scale is flawed. You can be overweight and STILL be healthy... Ugh.

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-09-13 14:21:02 -0700

Horrible right

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2013-09-13 14:20:26 -0700

The BMI is a bad way of telling obesity...

donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots wrote:
2013-09-13 14:12:45 -0700

mmm...I'm chubby, but my parents say I'm
healthy? am I obese? I eat my five a day, exercise at least once a week, so I'm generally healthy. There's nothing wrong with a few treats once in a while, but still....

NCOLE101
NCOLE101 wrote:
2013-09-13 13:57:59 -0700

thats soo bad..i just exercise to stay fit

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-09-13 13:55:30 -0700

Horrible

WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311 wrote:
2013-09-13 13:54:36 -0700

If you want to burn fat and watch tv, try Wii Fit free step. You can do step aerobics and watch tv at the same time!

lovesong 21
lovesong 21 wrote:
2012-04-05 19:22:38 -0700

wow....,,,

rainmist
rainmist wrote:
2012-04-05 19:02:28 -0700

Wow

Adalian
Adalian wrote:
2011-08-16 22:00:20 -0700

Being obese put individuals at a higher risk of health problems, but two new studies published today call this realization into a question. The studies indicated that the BMI scale might not be a correct health predictor. Related article I read: BMI and obesity may not predict health problems . Realization that we should not rely on just one medical test with regards to our health.

AnnaParkeraintme
AnnaParkeraintme wrote:
2011-07-02 17:51:20 -0700

I don't think I'm obese, but I do think I am overweight.
There are a bunch of haters out there, that pick on me because I'm chubby. Haters: How would you like it I
you were overweight or obese? That's already bad
enough (I'm a witness), but imagine if you were being
picked on, too! ( I again, am a witness of how it feels. )

XxRawrXTheEmoSweetie142xX
XxRawrXTheEmoSweetie142xX wrote:
2011-01-17 00:34:49 -0800

It IS the 'RENTS fault for feeding their child unhealthy food.Like Mc Donalds.American parents should cut off the pizza and burgers.Im just saying Big Grin

Would You Consider Yourself to be Obese?

• I don't know.
  • No, but I could afford to lose a few pounds.

Micro_b mic
Too much pizza, too much video games, and too much Kidzworld… let’s face it you need to make some...
Micro_aa micro
What’s your ideal weight? The Body Mass Index (BMI) is a mathematical equation that is supposed t...
Micro_obesity_micro
Childhood obesity is a BIG problem. It can cause serious physical and mental health issues includ...

Pokemonfan101
Pokemonfan101 posted in Friends:
once some1 in my class i hated peed in my best friend's drink bottle i was so mad if the teacher wasnt there he would have been killed by ME! he got in so much trouble and was kept down a year and then expeld! he was evil! evil i say EVIL
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
You really like this guy :p Hmm... my guess is that he does, in fact, like you -props to you chica! (: However, I can not be positive. From what I can see, you really have two options here (okay, I suppose there are more...): 1. You can wait. If he does like you, he'll let you know eventually. From your description it seems that he might be a little shy when it comes to such feelings.I could be wrong...- but if he truly does, he'll be able to overcome that. Note: A friend's looking at you they'll probably continue to do so after you've turned to look at them. Guys who like you often turn away or make funny faces (friends make faces as well). It  really depends on their personality.    2. Talk to him. It'd probably be hard, but  (ehhh... I'll have to continue later...)
shae508
shae508 posted in Family Issues:
Punch him. I'm kidding, don't hit.  Now, I WOULD suggest talking to him, but people had alredy done that. so here's the devil way to do it. :devil 1. Eat all HIS food and yours, give him a taste of his own grape-flavored medicine. 2. Next time he's out steal back your's and your mother's speakers. 3.  Refuse to do your chores too, when your parents question it, just say if your brother doesn't have to do it, then you don't have to either. there, hope this helps. :) For more devil tips go to. BLAHBLAHNOTREALWEBSITE.FAKE.
getreal62
my mum always is crying qnd she thinks that whatever she does is not good enough for us :(
werewolf7