Comments

Overview of Obesity

As kids spend more time in front of the computer and TV, their levels of physical activity have decreased while their weights have increased. Back to Article

singingstar25

2013-09-13 14:24:15 -0700

Fatness is horrible

mischiefmanaged
moderator
mischiefmanaged wrote:
2013-09-13 14:22:59 -0700

The BMI scale is flawed. You can be overweight and STILL be healthy... Ugh.

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-09-13 14:21:02 -0700

Horrible right

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2013-09-13 14:20:26 -0700

The BMI is a bad way of telling obesity...

donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots wrote:
2013-09-13 14:12:45 -0700

mmm...I'm chubby, but my parents say I'm
healthy? am I obese? I eat my five a day, exercise at least once a week, so I'm generally healthy. There's nothing wrong with a few treats once in a while, but still....

NCOLE101
NCOLE101 wrote:
2013-09-13 13:57:59 -0700

thats soo bad..i just exercise to stay fit

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-09-13 13:55:30 -0700

Horrible

WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311 wrote:
2013-09-13 13:54:36 -0700

If you want to burn fat and watch tv, try Wii Fit free step. You can do step aerobics and watch tv at the same time!

lovesong 21
lovesong 21 wrote:
2012-04-05 19:22:38 -0700

wow....,,,

rainmist
rainmist wrote:
2012-04-05 19:02:28 -0700

Wow

Adalian
Adalian wrote:
2011-08-16 22:00:20 -0700

Being obese put individuals at a higher risk of health problems, but two new studies published today call this realization into a question. The studies indicated that the BMI scale might not be a correct health predictor. Related article I read: BMI and obesity may not predict health problems . Realization that we should not rely on just one medical test with regards to our health.

AnnaParkeraintme
AnnaParkeraintme wrote:
2011-07-02 17:51:20 -0700

I don't think I'm obese, but I do think I am overweight.
There are a bunch of haters out there, that pick on me because I'm chubby. Haters: How would you like it I
you were overweight or obese? That's already bad
enough (I'm a witness), but imagine if you were being
picked on, too! ( I again, am a witness of how it feels. )

XxRawrXTheEmoSweetie142xX
XxRawrXTheEmoSweetie142xX wrote:
2011-01-17 00:34:49 -0800

It IS the 'RENTS fault for feeding their child unhealthy food.Like Mc Donalds.American parents should cut off the pizza and burgers.Im just saying Big Grin

Would You Consider Yourself to be Obese?

• I don't know.
  • No, but I could afford to lose a few pounds.