Harry Potter is back in theaters and video games with Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire! If you want to join Harry, Ron and Hermione at Hogwarts as they battle Death Eaters, enter the Triwizard Tournament and face Voldemort, you need the free game demo for your computer. Check out the steps below for the 411 on downloading the first level of the PC game for free.
Downloading the Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Demo
Getting into [kwlink]Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry[/kwlink] has never been easier! The game demo is free, all you have to do is stand on your head, wave your wand, and follow these steps.
1.Click Here to go to a page where you can download EA's Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire PC game demo.
2. Scroll down a chunk to read the game instructions first, those are important.
3. Look for the tiny US flag with "USA Mirror #1" next to it. When you find it, click it.
4. Now you'll be on a page with a "Click Here to Begin Your Download" link, click it and then chill for a bit 'cuz the site is kinda slow.
5. After a while you'll get a "Save File As..." popup. Accept the file and choose to save it to your Desktop so it'll be easy to find later.
6. Now you'll start downloading the 140 MB file. It's going to take a while to download so go read the latest game news, or use a port key to travel to Hawaii and soak up some sun, fun, and surf for a bit.
7. When the game demo has downloaded, double-click it to start installing it.
8. Once the Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire game demo is installed, double-click it to travel to Hogwarts and battle Voldemort's minions with Harry and friends.
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire PC Requirements
Adventuring with Harry Potter and friends doesn't take skill with the wand, it just takes a computer with this much power. Operating System: Windows 2000/XP Processor: 1.2 GHz or faster. RAM: 256 MB RAM required. Hard Drive: 225 MB free space. Video Card: 32MB required. Sound: DirectX9.0c compatible sound card. DirectX: DirectX 9.0c or higher.
"naruto200" wrote: (Wii U is an inferior console in terms of processing power.)
Consoles are inferior in terms of everything.
Get a decent pc or laptop and start gaming. You will have so much more fun. trust me ;)
The internet browser on the PS4 is BAD not as bad as internet explorer 6 but still pretty bad. I will start with the little things., It is slower then the Wii U's browser (Wii U is an inferior console in terms of processing power.) Scrolling on the PS4 has been dumped down. While the PS3's browser wasn't as good. At least it could scroll smoothly. When you get too much cache on your browser, the browser will load slower, and when you type it takes for ever for the PS4 to register the letter that you have selected.