Comments

Christmas Shoebox Project

Pack some Christmas spirit into a shoebox by filling it with toys, games and books to send to needy children around the world. Back to Article

gabiluchi
gabiluchi wrote:
2014-12-16 10:29:37 -0800

How this it works? I'd like to send a shoebox somewhere but I don't know how!!!

BookwormKat
BookwormKat wrote:
2014-11-02 12:20:12 -0800

our school always does this

animals-are-cool
animals-are-cool wrote:
2014-11-02 11:48:26 -0800

my church is doing this and the shoeboxes are being sent to west Africa where ebola is

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-12-11 17:09:38 -0800

this would be so fun

actressmodel
actressmodel wrote:
2013-11-11 13:58:29 -0800

My whole school (4 grades) is doing this, and each class (there are 16) will have a box that is filled. In my class, we did two, one boy (10-14 yrs.) and one girl (2-4 yrs).

sarahboka1
sarahboka1 wrote:
2011-04-08 08:20:47 -0700

LMAO o_o

sarahboka1
sarahboka1 wrote:
2011-01-17 03:03:36 -0800

We did this at school, every person had to bring in at least 1 thing for a shoebox. I brought in some digestives! Blush

raeannmae
raeannmae wrote:
2010-12-07 03:58:36 -0800

My family does it every year to. This year we had our own shoe box packing party. Sadly, it's to late to pack a shoebox but there's always next year.

missk07
missk07 wrote:
2010-11-24 13:20:03 -0800

i luv operation christmas child. i do it every year with my church. i really encourage you to pack a shoe box with just little toys.just little toys that you probably have at the bottom of a junk drorr. little yo-yo's bouncy balls and really penceils crayons toothpast toothbrush these children live in houses so close to the train that when it goes by they can touch it. they will treasur these little things that we throw away and are nothing to us. please pack a shoebox and bring it to a church

Poll

Will You Send a Christmas Shoebox?

• Yeah, I'll definitely send a shoebox.
  • I don't have time to pack a shoebox.
  • No, I'd rather keep my toys.
  • I haven't decided.

Micro_christmas-micro
Everyone’s favorite Peanuts Holiday titles are now available on Blu-ray and DVD!
Micro_xmas movies_micro
Christmas classics – what can we say? Kidzworld has the top 10 Christmas movies.
Micro_green xmas_micro
Each person in the U.S. makes 4 pounds of garbage per day! That number grows at Christmas when we...

Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in Friends:
Ok. So there's this one girl i hate at my school named Chloe. Nearly everyone of my friends hate her! She keeps on asking question and SHE IS SO ANNOYING!
brittany19jones
hi my name is Brittany do u want to be my friend
Cute_Rosa456
Cute_Rosa456 posted in Friends:
okay so there is no perfect friend every body makes mistakes
iChocolate
iChocolate posted in Friends:
To have a real friend requires very little: A real friend is someone who knows all about you, all good and bad, but still loves you all the same.:)
GaaraOfTheSand