Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Christmas Shoebox Project

Pack some Christmas spirit into a shoebox by filling it with toys, games and books to send to needy children around the world. Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-12-11 17:09:38 -0800

this would be so fun

actressmodel
actressmodel wrote:
2013-11-11 13:58:29 -0800

My whole school (4 grades) is doing this, and each class (there are 16) will have a box that is filled. In my class, we did two, one boy (10-14 yrs.) and one girl (2-4 yrs).

sarahboka1
sarahboka1 wrote:
2011-04-08 08:20:47 -0700

LMAO o_o

sarahboka1
sarahboka1 wrote:
2011-01-17 03:03:36 -0800

We did this at school, every person had to bring in at least 1 thing for a shoebox. I brought in some digestives! Blush

raeannmae
raeannmae wrote:
2010-12-07 03:58:36 -0800

My family does it every year to. This year we had our own shoe box packing party. Sadly, it's to late to pack a shoebox but there's always next year.

missk07
missk07 wrote:
2010-11-24 13:20:03 -0800

i luv operation christmas child. i do it every year with my church. i really encourage you to pack a shoe box with just little toys.just little toys that you probably have at the bottom of a junk drorr. little yo-yo's bouncy balls and really penceils crayons toothpast toothbrush these children live in houses so close to the train that when it goes by they can touch it. they will treasur these little things that we throw away and are nothing to us. please pack a shoebox and bring it to a church

Poll

Will You Send a Christmas Shoebox?

• Yeah, I'll definitely send a shoebox.
  • I don't have time to pack a shoebox.
  • No, I'd rather keep my toys.
  • I haven't decided.

Micro_christmas-micro
Everyone’s favorite Peanuts Holiday titles are now available on Blu-ray and DVD!
Micro_xmas movies_micro
Christmas classics – what can we say? Kidzworld has the top 10 Christmas movies.
Micro_green xmas_micro
Each person in the U.S. makes 4 pounds of garbage per day! That number grows at Christmas when we...

Cataclysm_Destruct
It's your belief. I'm not so sure though, but maybe it is haunted.
reply about 1 hour
Cataclysm_Destruct
Special occasion? Need more details. And to be honest, fashion/style is a weak point. Be yourself.
reply about 1 hour
Emma40
Emma40 posted in Style:
Wear what you like to wear
Emma40
Emma40 posted in Family Issues:
It is totally haunteddddddddd I would run :devil But  :angel are watching over you.
Miley143
Miley143 posted in Style:
I really cant figure out what to wear tomorrow... ideas anyone
reply 1 day