Comments

Christmas Shoebox Project

Pack some Christmas spirit into a shoebox by filling it with toys, games and books to send to needy children around the world. Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-12-11 17:09:38 -0800

this would be so fun

actressmodel
actressmodel wrote:
2013-11-11 13:58:29 -0800

My whole school (4 grades) is doing this, and each class (there are 16) will have a box that is filled. In my class, we did two, one boy (10-14 yrs.) and one girl (2-4 yrs).

sarahboka1
sarahboka1 wrote:
2011-04-08 08:20:47 -0700

LMAO o_o

sarahboka1
sarahboka1 wrote:
2011-01-17 03:03:36 -0800

We did this at school, every person had to bring in at least 1 thing for a shoebox. I brought in some digestives! Blush

raeannmae
raeannmae wrote:
2010-12-07 03:58:36 -0800

My family does it every year to. This year we had our own shoe box packing party. Sadly, it's to late to pack a shoebox but there's always next year.

missk07
missk07 wrote:
2010-11-24 13:20:03 -0800

i luv operation christmas child. i do it every year with my church. i really encourage you to pack a shoe box with just little toys.just little toys that you probably have at the bottom of a junk drorr. little yo-yo's bouncy balls and really penceils crayons toothpast toothbrush these children live in houses so close to the train that when it goes by they can touch it. they will treasur these little things that we throw away and are nothing to us. please pack a shoebox and bring it to a church

Poll

Will You Send a Christmas Shoebox?

• Yeah, I'll definitely send a shoebox.
  • I don't have time to pack a shoebox.
  • No, I'd rather keep my toys.
  • I haven't decided.

Micro_christmas-micro
Everyone’s favorite Peanuts Holiday titles are now available on Blu-ray and DVD!
Micro_xmas movies_micro
Christmas classics – what can we say? Kidzworld has the top 10 Christmas movies.
Micro_green xmas_micro
Each person in the U.S. makes 4 pounds of garbage per day! That number grows at Christmas when we...

twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Longish light brown wavy hair with natural blonde streaks. It's natural i don't dye my hair
rainbowloomer13
I am homeschooled and a little bit lonely.....but I still have lots of friends. and great family!!
HeHasRisen
HeHasRisen posted in Style:
Dear  Dish-It I want to Impress my Boy Friend by wearing a sleeveless top but the school has a stupid dress code that says: tanks must be 3 fingers wide, No Sleeveless tops!!!, Your skirts must be as long as your finger tips!!! If I don't follow all these rules then i will be suspended from school or sent home to get new clothes. What Should I Do?  ~SchoolDressCodeDisFollower~
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Style:
I nearly always wear jean shorts. As for tops its normally whats handed to me, but I've got a job so I have some spending money :)
reply 1 day