Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Christmas Shoebox Project

Pack some Christmas spirit into a shoebox by filling it with toys, games and books to send to needy children around the world. Back to Article

gabiluchi
gabiluchi wrote:
2014-12-16 10:29:37 -0800

How this it works? I'd like to send a shoebox somewhere but I don't know how!!!

BookwormKat
BookwormKat wrote:
2014-11-02 12:20:12 -0800

our school always does this

animals-are-cool
animals-are-cool wrote:
2014-11-02 11:48:26 -0800

my church is doing this and the shoeboxes are being sent to west Africa where ebola is

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-12-11 17:09:38 -0800

this would be so fun

actressmodel
actressmodel wrote:
2013-11-11 13:58:29 -0800

My whole school (4 grades) is doing this, and each class (there are 16) will have a box that is filled. In my class, we did two, one boy (10-14 yrs.) and one girl (2-4 yrs).

sarahboka1
sarahboka1 wrote:
2011-04-08 08:20:47 -0700

LMAO o_o

sarahboka1
sarahboka1 wrote:
2011-01-17 03:03:36 -0800

We did this at school, every person had to bring in at least 1 thing for a shoebox. I brought in some digestives! Blush

raeannmae
raeannmae wrote:
2010-12-07 03:58:36 -0800

My family does it every year to. This year we had our own shoe box packing party. Sadly, it's to late to pack a shoebox but there's always next year.

missk07
missk07 wrote:
2010-11-24 13:20:03 -0800

i luv operation christmas child. i do it every year with my church. i really encourage you to pack a shoe box with just little toys.just little toys that you probably have at the bottom of a junk drorr. little yo-yo's bouncy balls and really penceils crayons toothpast toothbrush these children live in houses so close to the train that when it goes by they can touch it. they will treasur these little things that we throw away and are nothing to us. please pack a shoebox and bring it to a church

Poll

Will You Send a Christmas Shoebox?

• Yeah, I'll definitely send a shoebox.
  • I don't have time to pack a shoebox.
  • No, I'd rather keep my toys.
  • I haven't decided.

Micro_christmas-micro
Everyone’s favorite Peanuts Holiday titles are now available on Blu-ray and DVD!
Micro_xmas movies_micro
Christmas classics – what can we say? Kidzworld has the top 10 Christmas movies.
Micro_green xmas_micro
Each person in the U.S. makes 4 pounds of garbage per day! That number grows at Christmas when we...

Unikitty13
Unikitty13 posted in Friends:
Dear Dish-It, Okay, so at my school, I have this enemy, she was so mean and sarcastic, what should I do to fought back?
lawliet16
lawliet16 posted in Friends:
You need to clear things up with your best friend, and express to her what you feel because friendship requires open communication for it to last. Likewise, you should also take into consideration that not because she`s your best friend and she knows that you like this guy, she`s not allowed to be friends and eventually have a romantic relationship with this guy. Love does not follow a first come first serve basis, that`s reality.  Now, if you really love or like that person then you should be happy for him. True love means putting someone else`s happiness before your own EVEN IF you`re not part of that happiness. There`s a reason for everything, someday this will all make sense. :)
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in Style:
"rebelfeminist" wrote:I would suggest just asking. The worst she can do is say no. Also, if your eyebrows are already fine as is and not bushy or all over the place, you may not even need to. Don't do something just because everyone else does.
rebelfeminist
rebelfeminist posted in Style:
I would suggest just asking. The worst she can do is say no.
Its_skylar1
Hey love , I do the exact same thing as you , you aren't alone... if you ever need anyone , I am here , okay?