Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Homemade Valentine's Day Gift Ideas

If you're stuck on what to give your BF or GF this Valentine's Day, then check out these fun homemade presents! Back to Article

SakuraCake100
SakuraCake100 wrote:
2012-02-14 14:49:40 -0800

My friend told me one . It was giving him/her a list of reasons you love them.

RandomRawries
RandomRawries wrote:
2012-02-14 13:33:58 -0800

I did the second one for my bf...He LOVED it!

awsome308

2012-02-05 13:33:28 -0800

Uhhhhhh

HAPPYPANDA91
HAPPYPANDA91 wrote:
2011-02-07 09:20:41 -0800

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww................how sweet r these. =) ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

What Are You Giving Your Valentine?

• The usual - red roses and a box of chocolates.
  • Something homemade, like cookies or a mixed CD.
  • Tickets to a sports game.
  • Nothing cuz I'm broke.

Micro_note_micro
Valentine’s Day is the perfect day to tell your crush how you feel. But what if you’re too shy to...
Micro_girl_micro
Steer clear of heart-shaped chocolates and red and pink teddy bears and let Kidzworld suggest som...
Micro_guys_micro
Your guy has eclectic taste—sports, movies, travel, music—you know him better than anyone but fin...

Random in the forums

Charulata
Charulata posted in General:
"Shadeleaf" wrote:YOUR MOOD : Tired...FAVORITE COLOR: A tie of lavender and blackFAVORITE CARTOON: Gravity Falls You're tired , your favorite color is Black and Lavender and your favorite cartoon is Gravity Falls , I think you're Henry (:
Charulata
Charulata posted in General:
"brunostar" wrote:N/A (no emotion) because i'm tired xDblueprobably spongebob :p You are alright it means :/ , favorite color Blue and favorite cartoon is spongebob , I think you're Daphne (:
Shadeleaf
"haych-dot-hussain" wrote:who likes readin books? i knw it might be boring but, it relieves stress n gives u relaxation time!i like reading the vampire books n horror books cuz they r interestin n mke me wanna read mor!btw...........whos read the vampire diaries its sooooo cool! 8) :D  I like horror, fanasty, and Science Fiction.  My favorite series (currently) is the House of Night.
Scourgeheart
YelL
gufht
gufht posted in Debating:
Offensive? Yo Mamas offensive :D Lol kidding.. I don't think anyone's offended by these jokes.