Comments

All About Cupid

Cupid works hard to make people fall in love with one shot of his arrow. Get the inside scoop on this important Valentine's Day figure! Back to Article

warewolfprincess
warewolfprincess wrote:
2014-02-15 15:36:13 -0800

only once but he dumped me Cool

MSMcGucci_2573230

alic100 wrote:
2014-02-07 09:49:07 -0800

lol girl Big Grin

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-02-07 09:46:57 -0800

Cupid better hurry up bc he's late XD

Bacon3meagain
Bacon3meagain wrote:
2014-02-07 07:52:08 -0800

Cupid needs to shoot me in the heart sometime! XD

FunGirlLondon
FunGirlLondon wrote:
2013-02-03 05:53:10 -0800

Yep, A Guy In My Class We KINDA Always Fight Tho Dunno Why Tho....

Silver Light
Silver Light wrote:
2013-02-02 07:50:38 -0800

i love this guy at school ill never forget what he said to me:hi

felicity_luvs_yhu
felicity_luvs_yhu wrote:
2013-02-02 07:00:16 -0800

Yes.. I was so in love with this cute guy at school but we never really talked and yea i kinda was turned off by him on Monday this week becuse when I presented my project of a model looked so real but it w parts i needeewere easyto find and at tye end he asked if i bult!!!!!

felicity_luvs_yhu
felicity_luvs_yhu wrote:
2013-02-02 06:59:31 -0800

Yes.. I was so in love with this cute guy at school but we never really talked and yea i kinda was turned off by him on Monday this week becuse when I presented my project of a model looked so real but it was fake because the parts i needeewere easyto find and at tye end he asked if i bult!!!!!

cake24
cake24 wrote:
2013-02-01 15:16:56 -0800

There's no dipper on him.

fosterthepeoplegirl
fosterthepeoplegirl wrote:
2013-02-01 13:57:14 -0800

he once shot me

fosterthepeoplegirl
fosterthepeoplegirl wrote:
2013-02-01 13:55:35 -0800

at first i thought he was talking about the cupid shuffle smile

BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332 wrote:
2013-02-01 12:58:48 -0800

I'm a better match-maker ;D

katiebug586
katiebug586 wrote:
2012-03-19 17:06:09 -0700

Love

Poll

Do You Ever Play Cupid?

• Yeah, I love hooking up friends!
  • I did once, but I'll never do it again.
  • I don't interfere in people's love lives.
  • I never have, but wouldn't mind trying.

Micro_kissable-lips3
Valentine's Day is almost here and it's time to make your lips as kissable as they can be! Making...
Micro_games_micro
Valentine's Day is the time to snuggle up with your favorite hottie and show them who the real ga...
Micro_girl_micro
Steer clear of heart-shaped chocolates and red and pink teddy bears and let Kidzworld suggest som...
Micro_guys_micro
Your guy has eclectic taste—sports, movies, travel, music—you know him better than anyone but fin...

Random in the forums

Shadeleaf
Chapter 2- "Dinner's ready! Oh who's this?" a woman said, staring at me. "Mum, it's the Doctor!" Valetina replied. "The Doctor? Valentina, stop beling everything you watch!" her mother told her. "He's real.  Just look at him!" Valentina  told them both. "Calm down, Valetina." I told her. she nodded and continued to smile. "I am sorry. She has ADHD."  the man told me. "Oh." "It's also because I've veen often depressed." Valentina added, afterwards. "Why?" I asked. "I'll tell you later." Valentina told me with a wink. "Alright. Lets have a fanastic meal!"  the woman annouched . Valentina and her father left to the kitenchen, and I followed. I found an empty seat next to Valentina.  They had a cooked pig. "Is this fine?" the woman asked me. " It's fanastic!" I yelled. I cut a peice off and put it on my plate. "May I cut Valetina a peice?"  I asked. "Sure."  her father told me. I cut a peice for her and put it on her plate. She smiled at me and ate. I eyed the others then decided to take a bit. It was good,with a flavor I never tasted.
reply about 1 hour
Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf posted in Say Anything:
I agree with all of you. I hate it, I can't roleplay or do ANYTHING without it poping up for no reason!
reply about 1 hour
Shadeleaf
(Most characters belong to BBC, the creators of Doctor Who. The referances belong to their owners) You don't know what your fighting for.  What you came here for, feeling all alone. You have loved. You have lost. How does this keep happening? All alone, on your own. But you shouldn't give up, don't ever do that. Chapter 1-  Clarla. Oh how I miss her.  Why does the memories live on, after the battle with the daleks? I  hid my tears once I entered my TARDIS, feeling the erge to go on.  I remembered something. Something old. I glanced out of my TARDIS and gazed at the stars. Oh, Gallifrey, glowing lighly. I sighed once some clouds invaded the sky. "Why are you out in the cold?" a man asked me.  "I was just enjoying the stars, when the clouds shaded my view." I told him. "Oh you must be cold, come on inside." the man told me. I followed him into his house. "Hello!" a young girl came to me smiling. "Hi,"  I muttered pulling out my sonic screwdriver. "You must be the doctor! Oh, how I heard stories about you!"  she  told me, loudly. "Valentina, you do not speak to  a guest like he's the King of England!" the man snapped. "It's alright."I told him. "My wife is cooking dinner. Mine if you stay?" he asked me. "I would stay for dinner." I told him. This made Valetina smile. *Stay tuned after the break please do not coment*
reply about 1 hour
Missywaterdog
AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO KILL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOO STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
reply about 1 hour
Missywaterdog
Missywaterdog posted in Food:
peanuts, almonds, cashews, pecans, hazelnuts, peaches, and pears UGGHHH
reply about 1 hour