Comments

Dear Dish It, Should I Ask Her to be My Valentine?

I have been crushing on this girl for over a year now. She's giving me a candy gram for Valentine's. Should I tell her how I feel? Back to Article

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2014-02-14 15:13:01 -0800

i just got asked out like 4 days ago by my now bf, but now the whole school know!! ARRRGGGG!!!
he did get me the cutest pink teddy holding chocolates today, though. he's so sweet! can't believe he's mine!!!

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-07-25 20:26:32 -0700

that would be a surprise to me if my crush would say if i could be his valentine Blush

commanderguy
commanderguy wrote:
2012-06-02 11:57:43 -0700

there is this cute girl in my class but she ( and almost evry girl does) thinks im contagious. Frown Frown Frown

commanderguy
commanderguy wrote:
2012-06-02 11:55:05 -0700

no 1 likes me im hoplessFrown

ibesteadymobbin
ibesteadymobbin wrote:
2012-06-01 13:18:04 -0700

man i can never get true boyfriend all they wanna do is use you ill never find love Frown

iMayback Ace Swagg124
iMayback Ace Swagg124 wrote:
2012-06-01 11:47:56 -0700

... a little early :P

quandra*bhadd_2021551
quandra*bhadd_2021551 wrote:
2012-02-06 19:54:37 -0800

Awwwwhh dudee shee likees yhu ,,, nd if yhu dnt qqet her there is other fish in thee sea

blaze446
blaze446 wrote:
2011-08-09 20:53:34 -0700

omg....tell her! she obviously likes u!!...

funnycakegirl212
funnycakegirl212 wrote:
2011-03-15 13:34:30 -0700

OMG our school also was selling candy grams to give to ppl the last 2 yrs! Just ask her out! She obviously like you! Wink

YourLittleSecret
YourLittleSecret wrote:
2011-02-11 18:04:24 -0800

Dude, it's obvious that she likes you...♥ Tell her that you like her too...(: I'm sure that she loves you two, but couldn't get the guts to tell you first...♥♥♥

autumn17
autumn17 wrote:
2010-04-15 11:32:39 -0700

if u really feel like u like this girl u should totally ask her out or wat ever u said. serosly take it from a girl who knows.

Best Valentine's Gift? Vote!

• Flowers.
  • Chocolates.
  • Concert tix.
  • A homemade Valentine's card.

Hi, I have a boyfriend named Zack but I am too young to go on a date. What do I do ...

american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
I don't think she's jealous -if so it's not to a point where she's angry with you. She's probably just sad because she's been trying so hard -for what seems like a fairly decent time now- to be a good singer. Having a best friend who is a good singer and is acknowledged for it might just be hard for her right now. *Try talking to her -don't ask her if she's jealous, ask her if she's okay. *Point out things she's good at -not randomly  though... if it comes up in the moment.  Ex: She's creative and good at making crafts. Compliment her. "Oh, that's really cute. Seriously!? How do you make these things?" *Do something fun with her -let her know that's she amazing just the way she is. I really hope this helps! ^-^
DJwwjd
DJwwjd posted in Family Issues:
coolness just making sure lol :3 derp
greatworldatlas
I really didn't know.
DJwwjd
DJwwjd posted in Family Issues:
np! I think I'm confused was that a joke or did you really not know?
B-who-u-r-and-SING
Well I don't think I can ask her because I can't really say "Hey are you jealous because I can sing better than you?" That would just make her plain mad at me, she does seem disappointed, if I don't walk up to her and start talking to her she would probably act like I'm not even there!