Comments

Dear Dish It, Should I Ask Her to be My Valentine?

I have been crushing on this girl for over a year now. She's giving me a candy gram for Valentine's. Should I tell her how I feel? Back to Article

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2014-02-14 15:13:01 -0800

i just got asked out like 4 days ago by my now bf, but now the whole school know!! ARRRGGGG!!!
he did get me the cutest pink teddy holding chocolates today, though. he's so sweet! can't believe he's mine!!!

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-07-25 20:26:32 -0700

that would be a surprise to me if my crush would say if i could be his valentine Blush

commanderguy
commanderguy wrote:
2012-06-02 11:57:43 -0700

there is this cute girl in my class but she ( and almost evry girl does) thinks im contagious. Frown Frown Frown

commanderguy
commanderguy wrote:
2012-06-02 11:55:05 -0700

no 1 likes me im hoplessFrown

ibesteadymobbin
ibesteadymobbin wrote:
2012-06-01 13:18:04 -0700

man i can never get true boyfriend all they wanna do is use you ill never find love Frown

iMayback Ace Swagg124
iMayback Ace Swagg124 wrote:
2012-06-01 11:47:56 -0700

... a little early :P

quandra*bhadd_2021551
quandra*bhadd_2021551 wrote:
2012-02-06 19:54:37 -0800

Awwwwhh dudee shee likees yhu ,,, nd if yhu dnt qqet her there is other fish in thee sea

blaze446
blaze446 wrote:
2011-08-09 20:53:34 -0700

omg....tell her! she obviously likes u!!...

funnycakegirl212
funnycakegirl212 wrote:
2011-03-15 13:34:30 -0700

OMG our school also was selling candy grams to give to ppl the last 2 yrs! Just ask her out! She obviously like you! Wink

YourLittleSecret
YourLittleSecret wrote:
2011-02-11 18:04:24 -0800

Dude, it's obvious that she likes you...♥ Tell her that you like her too...(: I'm sure that she loves you two, but couldn't get the guts to tell you first...♥♥♥

autumn17
autumn17 wrote:
2010-04-15 11:32:39 -0700

if u really feel like u like this girl u should totally ask her out or wat ever u said. serosly take it from a girl who knows.

Best Valentine's Gift? Vote!

• Flowers.
  • Chocolates.
  • Concert tix.
  • A homemade Valentine's card.

Hi, I have a boyfriend named Zack but I am too young to go on a date. What do I do ...

zee120
zee120 posted in Friends:
you are so true u just lifted up my spirit(;
ginnygator
Ask Joey if he will talk to William for you, to find out what is going on. Say to him "Hey, can you ask William if I went to far with him because if I did tell him that I am sorry, I did not mean to?" That is all of the advice that I can give you for now talk to me if you need anything else.
kidwizkool123
kidwizkool123 posted in Friends:
ya but that isn't quite what I am saying I was just saying that all u really have to do is just be your self to make friends but if you aren't being yourself then they will be thinking that u r someone else and just get the wrong idea!! anyway thx for posting!!
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
Yep, being yourself is very important especially with friends. Though remember you're going to have different attitudes towards different people, and that doesn't mean you're fake.
ginnygator
You should speak to them, say " I heard you when you two had your fight  and I heard every word, I need to know what is happening between you guys". That will let them no that you are worried about them. They will probably say " That is none of your concern" or "We are discussing it". You should then say "I am part of this family to and I deserve to know" or "You two need to talk about it right here then, because I need to know what is happening right now". That is the best advice that I can give you.