Comments

Dear Dish It, Should I Ask Her to be My Valentine?

I have been crushing on this girl for over a year now. She's giving me a candy gram for Valentine's. Should I tell her how I feel? Back to Article

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2014-02-14 15:13:01 -0800

i just got asked out like 4 days ago by my now bf, but now the whole school know!! ARRRGGGG!!!
he did get me the cutest pink teddy holding chocolates today, though. he's so sweet! can't believe he's mine!!!

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-07-25 20:26:32 -0700

that would be a surprise to me if my crush would say if i could be his valentine Blush

commanderguy
commanderguy wrote:
2012-06-02 11:57:43 -0700

there is this cute girl in my class but she ( and almost evry girl does) thinks im contagious. Frown Frown Frown

commanderguy
commanderguy wrote:
2012-06-02 11:55:05 -0700

no 1 likes me im hoplessFrown

ibesteadymobbin
ibesteadymobbin wrote:
2012-06-01 13:18:04 -0700

man i can never get true boyfriend all they wanna do is use you ill never find love Frown

iMayback Ace Swagg124
iMayback Ace Swagg124 wrote:
2012-06-01 11:47:56 -0700

... a little early :P

quandra*bhadd_2021551
quandra*bhadd_2021551 wrote:
2012-02-06 19:54:37 -0800

Awwwwhh dudee shee likees yhu ,,, nd if yhu dnt qqet her there is other fish in thee sea

blaze446
blaze446 wrote:
2011-08-09 20:53:34 -0700

omg....tell her! she obviously likes u!!...

funnycakegirl212
funnycakegirl212 wrote:
2011-03-15 13:34:30 -0700

OMG our school also was selling candy grams to give to ppl the last 2 yrs! Just ask her out! She obviously like you! Wink

YourLittleSecret
YourLittleSecret wrote:
2011-02-11 18:04:24 -0800

Dude, it's obvious that she likes you...♥ Tell her that you like her too...(: I'm sure that she loves you two, but couldn't get the guts to tell you first...♥♥♥

autumn17
autumn17 wrote:
2010-04-15 11:32:39 -0700

if u really feel like u like this girl u should totally ask her out or wat ever u said. serosly take it from a girl who knows.

Best Valentine's Gift? Vote!

• Flowers.
  • Chocolates.
  • Concert tix.
  • A homemade Valentine's card.

Hi, I have a boyfriend named Zack but I am too young to go on a date. What do I do ...

mcdonaldburger
mcdonaldburger posted in Friends:
IM REALLY WASTED RIGHT NOWBUT LOOK LISTEN... MAH BOI DABEASTFROMDAEAST GONNA HAVE A REAL SPECIAL DAY TODAY, IT'S his birthday sorry im sick of caps but it's his birthday and i want him to have a splendid good time so if there are any ladies out there please give him a message and chat him up im sure he's really looking forward to it to be honest all he does is look at his inbox waiting for people to message him nobody ever does i feel bad for the lad but anyway it's his birthday and i think he's gettting kicked off kidzworld cause he passed the age limit, actually i think he passed it a few years ago but whatever message him while u can he's a real great fellow looking for a good time no strings attached unless u want to he's desperate for a gf anyway happy birthday my lad, cheers mate
CarnivalDay