Comments

Dear Dish It, Should I Ask Her to be My Valentine?

I have been crushing on this girl for over a year now. She's giving me a candy gram for Valentine's. Should I tell her how I feel? Back to Article

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2014-02-14 15:13:01 -0800

i just got asked out like 4 days ago by my now bf, but now the whole school know!! ARRRGGGG!!!
he did get me the cutest pink teddy holding chocolates today, though. he's so sweet! can't believe he's mine!!!

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-07-25 20:26:32 -0700

that would be a surprise to me if my crush would say if i could be his valentine Blush

commanderguy
commanderguy wrote:
2012-06-02 11:57:43 -0700

there is this cute girl in my class but she ( and almost evry girl does) thinks im contagious. Frown Frown Frown

commanderguy
commanderguy wrote:
2012-06-02 11:55:05 -0700

no 1 likes me im hoplessFrown

ibesteadymobbin
ibesteadymobbin wrote:
2012-06-01 13:18:04 -0700

man i can never get true boyfriend all they wanna do is use you ill never find love Frown

iMayback Ace Swagg124
iMayback Ace Swagg124 wrote:
2012-06-01 11:47:56 -0700

... a little early :P

quandra*bhadd_2021551
quandra*bhadd_2021551 wrote:
2012-02-06 19:54:37 -0800

Awwwwhh dudee shee likees yhu ,,, nd if yhu dnt qqet her there is other fish in thee sea

blaze446
blaze446 wrote:
2011-08-09 20:53:34 -0700

omg....tell her! she obviously likes u!!...

funnycakegirl212
funnycakegirl212 wrote:
2011-03-15 13:34:30 -0700

OMG our school also was selling candy grams to give to ppl the last 2 yrs! Just ask her out! She obviously like you! Wink

YourLittleSecret
YourLittleSecret wrote:
2011-02-11 18:04:24 -0800

Dude, it's obvious that she likes you...♥ Tell her that you like her too...(: I'm sure that she loves you two, but couldn't get the guts to tell you first...♥♥♥

autumn17
autumn17 wrote:
2010-04-15 11:32:39 -0700

if u really feel like u like this girl u should totally ask her out or wat ever u said. serosly take it from a girl who knows.

Best Valentine's Gift? Vote!

• Flowers.
  • Chocolates.
  • Concert tix.
  • A homemade Valentine's card.

Hi, I have a boyfriend named Zack but I am too young to go on a date. What do I do ...

-aloneforever-
-aloneforever- posted in Style:
Upside Down French Braid Bun ...
BillyBoy11
My parents are sort of strict. I'm eleven but they only let me go to my mates house or up to the park. I'm not allowed ****gram even though 75% of the kids in my class have it nor facebook, twi**er or Tum*lr. I have a google account so I have Google+ but I'm not allowed to like or comment, which sucks. But apart from that their quite lenient.
-Gwen42--
Sometimes
linkofhyrule
my parents are kinda strict but they yell all the time, my dad calls me "boy". I tell him to stop and I get grounded some more. my mums always yelling, my brothers (younger) is always blaming stuff on me that I didn't do just to stay out of trouble, and my parents never listen to my side. in fact, my dad says "shut up, boy." can someone help me?
-Gwen42--