Comments

Dear Dish It, Should I Ask Her to be My Valentine?

I have been crushing on this girl for over a year now. She's giving me a candy gram for Valentine's. Should I tell her how I feel? Back to Article

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2014-02-14 15:13:01 -0800

i just got asked out like 4 days ago by my now bf, but now the whole school know!! ARRRGGGG!!!
he did get me the cutest pink teddy holding chocolates today, though. he's so sweet! can't believe he's mine!!!

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-07-25 20:26:32 -0700

that would be a surprise to me if my crush would say if i could be his valentine Blush

commanderguy
commanderguy wrote:
2012-06-02 11:57:43 -0700

there is this cute girl in my class but she ( and almost evry girl does) thinks im contagious. Frown Frown Frown

commanderguy
commanderguy wrote:
2012-06-02 11:55:05 -0700

no 1 likes me im hoplessFrown

ibesteadymobbin
ibesteadymobbin wrote:
2012-06-01 13:18:04 -0700

man i can never get true boyfriend all they wanna do is use you ill never find love Frown

iMayback Ace Swagg124
iMayback Ace Swagg124 wrote:
2012-06-01 11:47:56 -0700

... a little early :P

quandra*bhadd_2021551
quandra*bhadd_2021551 wrote:
2012-02-06 19:54:37 -0800

Awwwwhh dudee shee likees yhu ,,, nd if yhu dnt qqet her there is other fish in thee sea

blaze446
blaze446 wrote:
2011-08-09 20:53:34 -0700

omg....tell her! she obviously likes u!!...

funnycakegirl212
funnycakegirl212 wrote:
2011-03-15 13:34:30 -0700

OMG our school also was selling candy grams to give to ppl the last 2 yrs! Just ask her out! She obviously like you! Wink

YourLittleSecret_1659264
YourLittleSecret_1659264 wrote:
2011-02-11 18:04:24 -0800

Dude, it's obvious that she likes you...♥ Tell her that you like her too...(: I'm sure that she loves you two, but couldn't get the guts to tell you first...♥♥♥

autumn17
autumn17 wrote:
2010-04-15 11:32:39 -0700

if u really feel like u like this girl u should totally ask her out or wat ever u said. serosly take it from a girl who knows.

Best Valentine's Gift? Vote!

• Flowers.
  • Chocolates.
  • Concert tix.
  • A homemade Valentine's card.

Hi, I have a boyfriend named Zack but I am too young to go on a date. What do I do ...

jordand08
I'm really sorry you have to do through this and that you think you have to go through this alone. But I'm here. Maybe you should move with your dad. It would be safer for you there then with your mom. People say, that the people who you love are the one's who hurt you the most. But not in this case, your parents and the one's around you should be the reason you want to live. They should encourage you to do better, and not get mad when you don't succeed the first time. I understand what you're going through, and if you ever need me, I'm here. I am willing to talk, and sometimes, talking is all it needs to brighten someone's day. So please, come and talk to me. Just.. talk to your dad and see if you can move now, explain to him what's happening.
reply about 1 hour
Anime_
Anime_ posted in Family Issues:
There are millions of things that she does to me to hurt me. She hits a lot for no reason, she always says I'm 'talking back' when I'm just trying to explain in a polite way. She takes sides. When I yell at my 5 year old sister, She freaks out and grounds me it even worse hits me. When my sister yells at me or hits me, all she says is 'sweetie don't hit that brat'. And I'm not exaggerating cause she always does these things. The list can go on and on. When My mom calls me names or hurts my feelings and then I start crying, she calls me 'bratty' and other mean words, and she wonders why I have low self-esteem. I mean, people have feelings too. She thinks the world revolves around her. And when she's sad or angry, she wants me to comfort her. She hurts my feelings so bad that I just want to die. And shell probably be mad at me for dying. I can't take it. Ugh. And I have to deal with her for one more year, then im moving with My dad. Not like she'll miss me.
reply about 1 hour
viti
viti posted in Style:
i like all hairstyles
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Style:
Pj bottoms, and a shirt.
Mentally_Hilarious