Yellowcard and Curious George Soundtrack Reviews
Yellowcard's Lights and Sounds and the Curious George soundtrack have been released for all to hear. Should you buy 'em, or leave 'em on the store shelves? Get your answer with Kidzworld's review!
Yellowcard - Lights and Sounds
In the three years since the boys of Yellowcard released Ocean Avenue, a lot has changed. The band shed original member, guitarist Ben Harper, as well as their pop-punk roots in favor of a harder, heavier sound. Though it's been three long years, this album proves that it was worth the wait.
Yellowcard - Lights and Sounds Facts
- Yellowcard will be headlining the third annual Virgin College Mega Tour, which hits 20 campuses across the country. The tour kicks off in April 2006.
- Natalie Maines of the Dixie Chicks is featured on the track, How I Go.
- Yellowcard recently had to cancel a number of shows in the US and the UK cuz frontman Ryan Key discovered nodules (small, hard bumps) on his vocal cords.
Yellowcard - Lights and Sounds Hot Tracks
Lights and Sounds; Down On My Head; Sure Thing Falling; Rough Landing, Holly; Waiting Game.
Yellowcard - Lights and Sounds Rating:
Curious George Soundtrack
While Curious George didn't do too well at the box office, kids and their 'rents are going bananas for the movie's soundtrack, Sing-a-Longs and Lullabies for the Film Curious George. Jack Johnson, who is the man behind these sing-a-long songs, is a proud father and was inspired to make music that would appeal to both kids and parents - so don't be surprised if your 'rents start humming and singing along!
Curious George Soundtrack Facts
- The Curious George soundtrack entered the Billboard 200 and the Billboard Rock Albums chart at No. 1!
- The track, We're Going to Be Friends, is a remake of the White Stripes song of the same name.
- To write songs for the soundtrack, Jack Johnson studied black-and-white sketches to get some imagery of the animated monkey in his head.
- You'll learn a thing or two about reducing, reusing and recycling in the track, The 3 R's!
Curious George Soundtrack Hot Tracks
Upside Down; People Watching; Jungle Gym; We're Going to Be Friends; The 3 R's.
Curious George Soundtrack Rating:
- Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue CD Review
- Curious George Movie Review
- Kidzworld's Top 10 Soundtracks
- More Music News and CD Reviews!