How to Plan a Spa Party
If you're wondering how to turn your slumber party from ordinary to extraordinary, just add a theme to the party! Kidzworld offers up some tips on how to throw a spa-themed sleepover with fun activities and yummy treats.
What to Do
So what do ya do at a spa-themed sleepover? Give - and get - manicures and pedicures and have facials, of course! There are so many different face masks to suit your different needs and skin types, but for a great pick-me-up for tired, dull-looking skin, try the Super Sugar Scrub.
What you'll need:
- 1 cup of sugar.
- 5 vanilla coffee beans.
What you'll do:
- Pour the sugar and coffee beans into a small plastic container and seal it (make sure the beans are buried in the sugar). Within minutes, you'll have vanilla-scented sugar!
- Mix the sugar with a little bit of liquid cleanser.
- Spread the scrub on your face, gently massage for a minute and rinse with warm water.
- Click here for more fab face masks!
What to Eat
As you and your friends beautify yourselves, serve up PB & J sandwiches, brownies and fruit smoothies. For a sensational homemade smoothie, blend four cups of your favorite fruit, two cups of yogurt or ice cream, and two cups of milk or juice. You can throw in optional ingredients like ice, cinnamon, honey and peanut butter to make 'em more tasty.
What to Wear
Don't wear your fave pajamas or that cute nightie you just bought last week. Chances are pretty high that you'll spill some face mask goo or nail polish on yourself, so pack comfortable clothes, like sweatpants and a t-shirt, and a pair of PJs that you don't mind getting a little dirty.
- How to Plan a Sleepover
- Homemade Hair and Beauty Products
- Homemade Soap, Lip Gloss and Face Masks
- More Party Planning Tips and Ideas!