Comments

History of Sign Language

In honor of Deaf History Month, Kidzworld takes a look at how, and why, sign language was developed. Get the facts right here! Back to Article

Tiffega135
Tiffega135 wrote:
2014-07-25 13:23:28 -0700

I love sign language it's really cool

JustinBoy
JustinBoy wrote:
2014-07-25 12:35:00 -0700

I Would Love To Learn Sign Language♥

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2014-07-25 11:24:47 -0700

I want to learn Swedish doe.. XD
Swedish article? ;-;

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-07-25 11:20:30 -0700

I hope to learn more ^-^

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-07-25 11:20:18 -0700

I know basic sign language: the alphabet, hello, my name is... thank you, you're welcome, family members, some colors, a few random words, etc.

lonnie123
lonnie123 wrote:
2014-07-25 11:10:05 -0700

Omg I love sign language I do it all the time I know some ppl and I do sign language it's fun omg my sister love it to we do it a lot smile

lonnie123
lonnie123 wrote:
2014-07-25 11:09:53 -0700

Ablack654
Ablack654 wrote:
2014-02-14 11:37:39 -0800

I'm deaf and I know bsl(British sign language)

Attie9
Attie9 wrote:
2013-10-04 17:16:23 -0700

cool

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-12 16:04:22 -0700

I don't knoow

babygirl1471
babygirl1471 wrote:
2013-08-24 19:07:14 -0700

i know a little sigh language

LadyLania
LadyLania wrote:
2013-08-19 22:27:48 -0700

That's so cool!

LadyLania
LadyLania wrote:
2013-08-19 22:27:11 -0700

I recently learned how to say 'I love you' in sign language: make a fist, then stick out your thumb, pointer finger, and pinky.

Signorina Vogue
Signorina Vogue wrote:
2013-08-18 02:13:28 -0700

nice article!

livelycolors
livelycolors wrote:
2013-08-17 15:11:39 -0700

I want to learn sign language

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-08-11 21:47:22 -0700

I want to learn sign languagr

catsrcute9
catsrcute9 wrote:
2013-08-09 21:22:19 -0700

sign language is so cool

MairiStarz
MairiStarz wrote:
2013-08-05 08:22:23 -0700

I know the whole language of sign language.. Somehow i remembered the sign's very quickly x

sahana1

What Is This Letter?

• A.
  • Q.
  • P.
  • L.

Micro_autism_micro
April is Autism Awareness Month, which makes it the perfect time for you to get educated on this ...
Do you know someone who stutters? Chances are you do, since more than three million people in the...
As we observe Deaf History Month from March 13th to April 15th, Kidzworld offers up some great vo...
In honor of Deaf History Month in March, Kidzworld takes a look at the causes and types of hearin...

Random in the forums

-ImNotABeautyQueen-
Nicole Chandria and Jackson Black
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in General:
Lol lol lol lol lol lol Don't know what to type other than LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!          Feeling Devilish  :devil
Missywaterdog
Missywaterdog posted in General:
thx guys
-ImNotABeautyQueen-
I'm drowning in my own sorrow, I feel trapped in this dark place, Hoping for a better day tomorrow, I just need time and space, Or is it too late? My happiness has already been replaced, Now my heart is out for debate, Does anyone see ## ####? For gods sake, When you look in my eyes all you see is rain, It's my loss and Satans gain, Why am I letting him win? I'm not the type to ever sin! I'm breaking down, It's to late to turn this around, But what more am I really needing? I have friends and family that love me And in school my education is succeeding, It's so dark why can't I see? This depression is taking over me, This is a horrible sight, Is it all in my head? Taking medication every night, I can't sleep rolling around In my bed, "I can't take this I'm done fighting myself"  is what I said. This chemical imbalance in my head caused by fighting with oneself is taking over my health, Have I truly givin up? Playing this role is tough, Being happy I have learned to pretend, But faking a smile everyday is not enough, I try to think positive, But things pile up on me and become to rough, The story of my life is this the end? Stomach tied in knots, eyes bottled up, Now depression is my new best friend, I feel like I've been driving on the same road for days, and finally hit a dead end, I've never done anything to hurt anyone, this isn't fair, Someone help me is anyone there?!? I'm dying for help, Where is the warmth and light? These things to me are unfelt, There it is, I see the light, Standing here I sigh, As it comes towards me it's so bright, it's shining in my eyes and BAMM!  God has saved me once again, I get a second chance , For love and romance, My life is renewed, I get to start fresh start new, Now i can do things I never got to do, And its All thanks to you, My guardian angel sent from above, Here to guide me with all of your endless love, You were by my side this whole time. And guided me through , For that matter, Now and forever, I will always love you
egyptiscool
egyptiscool posted in General:
"ester143" wrote:how do you put up with these things how can you do this stuff can you please tell or help me ii would love to knowif i couldn't put up with it i wouldn't be doing it i do it to give people advice education and happier lives
reply about 1 hour