Comments

Janet Jackson Biography

Janet Jackson is one of the most successful female artists of the last 30 years. Find out more about the Jackson who flashed Super Bowl fans. Back to Article

mrsilikealot_1866443
mrsilikealot_1866443 wrote:
2012-03-12 20:01:15 -0700

her and micheal jackson Look JUST ALIKE

Starbeauty4
Starbeauty4 wrote:
2011-12-28 17:53:32 -0800

She can sing boyyyyyy

NinaNina
NinaNina wrote:
2011-08-26 09:15:56 -0700

Yo ! That's Michael With A Wig On & Painted Brown . They Have Very Strong Genes. They all Look A Like .

pumkinpie623
pumkinpie623 wrote:
2011-08-26 09:13:21 -0700

i love her and her bro

nickiminaj_1
nickiminaj_1 wrote:
2011-07-22 11:41:19 -0700

I AM A PART OF THE RYTHM NATION!!!!!!!

peachy123
peachy123 wrote:
2011-06-13 04:38:32 -0700

i love her alot!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin

Dont Hate Cuz Yue Aint Mhe
Dont Hate Cuz Yue Aint Mhe wrote:
2011-06-13 04:29:43 -0700

She swoo talented nd pretty nh

sweetbird16
sweetbird16 wrote:
2011-06-13 03:09:42 -0700

Shes Talented Nd Cann Sinqq Gudd Nd She Pretti nh

missbehaved
missbehaved wrote:
2011-05-03 21:05:47 -0700

janet is so pretty and talented

TheDarkDaughter_1769966
TheDarkDaughter_1769966 wrote:
2011-05-03 16:26:53 -0700

Be careful coz diva means Goddess

sweet16girl987
sweet16girl987 wrote:
2011-03-25 09:58:35 -0700

i wubz her sooo talentd jus a talentd family

xXSWAGGALICIOUSXx
xXSWAGGALICIOUSXx wrote:
2011-03-25 09:52:49 -0700

iLuff her!!

ciuttypie
ciuttypie wrote:
2011-02-04 09:00:34 -0800

awsome

What's your fave sport?
  • Horseback riding.
  • Martial arts.
  • Whatever I'm most likely to win at.
  • Sports? I don't do sports.

Micro_jennifer-lopez-micro
Jennifer Lopez has become one of the hottest and most successful movie stars as well as musicians...

Entertainment in the forums

u_nique116
I love the song stay with me by Sam Smith
Black_Ivy
"AlphaT" wrote: "Black_Ivy" wrote: i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together.  Sarcasm? no sarcasm. my boss needs to get her life together. or ice cream might get shoved somewhere uncomfortable... i mean what? i didnt say that  ;)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Latest Trends:
"Black_Ivy" wrote:i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together.  Sarcasm?
Sana11