Comments

How to Dress Like a Punk Princess!

Be pretty in punk by dressing like a Punk Princess! Get cool fashion tips on making your wardrobe edgier right here. Back to Article

Ellamy
Ellamy wrote:
2013-10-06 23:15:50 -0700

I kinda wear that kind of stuff. If u wanna get a good mixture just put nice cool clothes with leather jackets and denim things

-PureHeart-
-PureHeart- wrote:
2013-10-06 21:34:09 -0700

Eh, it's OK.. Not my kind of style, but I have a few friends that are punk-styled, though.
My Answer On "Skull Fashion - Hot or Not?": Totally Not.
Why?: Well, skull isn't the only thing "punk's" wear. For example: Kizumi. She wears punk clothing, but never skulls. Skulls resemble death, & not everybody likes death. (Sorry if this offends anypony!)

KatieStyles
KatieStyles wrote:
2013-10-06 21:01:58 -0700

if my parents would let me I would so wear this all the time!

dogfobia
dogfobia wrote:
2013-10-06 20:51:11 -0700

cool

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-06 20:49:36 -0700

Not my style but it's cute

korduna
korduna wrote:
2013-06-05 04:42:18 -0700

woww

Luna_Moon13
Luna_Moon13 wrote:
2013-05-15 17:11:48 -0700

YAY PUNK!!!!!!!!!!

xXemowolfgirlXx
xXemowolfgirlXx wrote:
2013-04-24 16:32:50 -0700

this is soo tottaly me Raspberry but im more of a scemo person (scene/emo)

ashley717
ashley717 wrote:
2012-04-29 10:50:42 -0700

hola

kimstar159
kimstar159 wrote:
2012-01-14 13:11:48 -0800

me like

mz.divalicious_1726819
mz.divalicious_1726819 wrote:
2012-01-07 22:29:31 -0800

I will wear sum punk princess thinqqs but thee rest look straiqht emo

-Amazinq.Ashlee.x3.-
-Amazinq.Ashlee.x3.- wrote:
2012-01-07 17:42:29 -0800

im kinda like a punk princess.
my style got swagg. ♥

jessie221780
jessie221780 wrote:
2011-11-14 08:34:48 -0800

i dont like any (mosty victoria justice style) NO OFFENCE VICTORIA!!
smile

leeandrah
leeandrah wrote:
2011-09-30 19:24:58 -0700

lol

-Your.Best.Nightmare.
-Your.Best.Nightmare. wrote:
2011-09-30 12:42:10 -0700

@mims2011 you mean the Rolling Stones. o.o

mims2011
mims2011 wrote:
2011-09-29 15:02:50 -0700

i like the third outfit with the tounge atickin gout

cutie4ever990_1546523
cutie4ever990_1546523 wrote:
2011-09-10 07:53:40 -0700

how did you do that that is so fuc*in cool

YUNG POOH
YUNG POOH wrote:
2011-09-06 15:18:14 -0700

AYYYYYEEE BHUT YEA I PROBLY EUD DRESS LIKE DHAT BHUT I PLAN TEWH WERE AH STRAPLESS DRESSS DRESS 4 PROM

Tia
Tia wrote:
2011-08-11 21:53:40 -0700

I WILL SHOW BE MAD IF WE WORE SCHOOL UNIFORM BUT ONLY CLC DO DAT

bizarlov
bizarlov wrote:
2011-08-08 04:38:40 -0700

awsome style

F1142902078703

Skull Fashion - Hot or Not?

• Totally hot.
  • Totally not.
  • I totally don't care.

Micro_shmicro
Teen pop punk singer songwriter Shiloh surprised audiences with her 2008 Album Picture Imperfect,...
Micro_ff_micro
The fashion forecast for 2011 looks bright, lacy, neon and slightly punk and biker style with a ...
Are you small on top and bootylicious on the bottom? Find out how to dress up your pear-shaped fi...

GlimmeringSky16