Comments

Help Clean Up Your Neighborhood!

It's really important to keep our environment clean, but it's a big job! So start out by tidying up your neighborhood with a few simple tasks like doing yardwork and picking up litter. Back to Article

InfinityAndBeyondxP
InfinityAndBeyondxP wrote:
2013-11-14 11:40:28 -0800

Ah, cool

YourNotAMistake
YourNotAMistake wrote:
2013-10-24 21:21:57 -0700

I did it once...it's still messy!! It's like cleaning a room...it'll be clean for a day or two but then messy all over again!!

partys111
partys111 wrote:
2013-09-18 18:11:23 -0700

nice acticle

lovuall
lovuall wrote:
2013-09-18 18:09:42 -0700

i thing that kw should give out coins for every person that dos it then more people would do it.

kula_279
kula_279 wrote:
2013-09-07 02:16:46 -0700

I should try that out

lolroya9
lolroya9 wrote:
2013-09-04 14:37:23 -0700

good article!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-31 11:46:32 -0700

I recycle which is good enough

esha777
esha777 wrote:
2013-08-29 11:49:07 -0700

we have a recycling club in my neighbourhood

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-26 11:20:00 -0700

nice

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-08-26 11:18:58 -0700

I like to throw my trash away

thrice
thrice wrote:
2013-08-13 00:54:38 -0700

i will help

Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay wrote:
2013-07-17 10:13:07 -0700

@allen I used to write a blog about the environment. Does that count? xD

onedirectionfan08
onedirectionfan08 wrote:
2013-07-17 09:56:35 -0700

i will help with the eath

cjm101
cjm101 wrote:
2013-07-17 09:29:41 -0700

i did this once

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2013-07-17 09:11:17 -0700

anyone who does this should get bonus coins from KW.

-SincerelyLeah;
-SincerelyLeah; wrote:
2013-07-07 17:30:12 -0700

i need to start .

KassyLove
KassyLove wrote:
2013-07-06 16:09:35 -0700

We did this,before I signed up,me and my friend helped clean my neighborhood. ((Not the whole city,the subdivison))

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-03 17:08:46 -0700

kool

moarenlaaier
moarenlaaier wrote:
2013-05-17 07:15:36 -0700

The wealth of the nation is its air, water, soil, forests, minerals, rivers, lakes, oceans, scenic beauty, wildlife habitats and biodiversity… that’s all there is. That’s the whole economy. That’s where all the economic activity and jobs come from. These biological systems are the sustaining wealth of the world.

Kaylamon
Kaylamon wrote:
2013-04-10 20:29:54 -0700

DRAW A CIRCLE THATS THE EARTH, DRAW A CIRCLE THATS THE EARTH, DRAW A CIRCLE THATS THE EARTH I AM HETALIA (=w=)9

Recycle-poll

How Do You Keep the Environment Clean?

• I recycle everything.
  • I don't litter and I pick up any trash lying around.
  • I walk, skateboard or ride my bike everywhere.
  • I reuse bags and plastic containers.

Micro_organicvsgreen-micro
Earth Day is almost here and there are lots of ways to help the environment in your everyday life...
Micro_pollution-micro
If there are two things that are essential to humans and other living creatures, its clean water ...
Micro_world enviroment day-micro
World Environment Day is celebrated annually on June 5th and was created to inspire people around...
Micro_a mic
There is a new car company in Japan making cars that run completely on water! The strange thing i...
Micro_top 10 ways to recycle-micro
Learning to recycle and waste less is important for keeping our planet green. If you care about t...

bani11
bani11 posted in Style:
I have seen many girls wear leggings in my school and its fine to me but now things have changed. I don't think girls should wear leggings  to school if they are wearing them as pants! Many girls wear leggings in my school as pants! And I don't like it because one it shows your but and two they think it is a fashion trend well newsflash people it's not! Now every single day there would be everybody but me and a couple other girls wear leggings and I am getting sick and tired of it, really! I mean if you want to wear leggings wear them appropriately!
iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 posted in Style:
before i give my thoughts, what do you usually like to wear during summer? shorts, jeggings, etc.?
Bloodybear
Bloodybear posted in Friends:
um.... my best friend, she acting weird this week. she asked a lot about and whatever.  I just dont know why she did dah to me. she is my classmate and we just friends.
Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
"Brianna09" wrote:Most of the time I am not allowed on the internet in my room so they will know what I am doing anytime they want. Its for your own protection Brianna. There is alot of inappropriate stuff on there for a 9 year old. I went through the same and around 12 they stopped controlling what I am looking at.
tanaj952
tanaj952 posted in Friends:
I think we all go through it,  I am right now. Keep your chin up, smile on, and remember that to be mean these girls have to sink pretty low, and if they are bullying you, YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!!!!! Keep your friends close, never forget to be who you are (as cheesy as it sounds, thats what I did and now I am really happy with loads of friends. I also told a teacher, she sorted it all out pretty quick to.) . Last thing-tell a teacher. I did, and she talked to the mean girl. Now everyone knows I'm not afraid to do it, either. Bad times will pass, and good ones will come. Look after yourself. Xx. *virtual hugs*
reply 1 day