Comments

Help Clean Up Your Neighborhood!

It's really important to keep our environment clean, but it's a big job! So start out by tidying up your neighborhood with a few simple tasks like doing yardwork and picking up litter. Back to Article

InfinityAndBeyondxP
InfinityAndBeyondxP wrote:
2013-11-14 11:40:28 -0800

Ah, cool

YourNotAMistake
YourNotAMistake wrote:
2013-10-24 21:21:57 -0700

I did it once...it's still messy!! It's like cleaning a room...it'll be clean for a day or two but then messy all over again!!

partys111
partys111 wrote:
2013-09-18 18:11:23 -0700

nice acticle

lovuall
lovuall wrote:
2013-09-18 18:09:42 -0700

i thing that kw should give out coins for every person that dos it then more people would do it.

kula_279
kula_279 wrote:
2013-09-07 02:16:46 -0700

I should try that out

lolroya9
lolroya9 wrote:
2013-09-04 14:37:23 -0700

good article!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-31 11:46:32 -0700

I recycle which is good enough

esha777
esha777 wrote:
2013-08-29 11:49:07 -0700

we have a recycling club in my neighbourhood

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-26 11:20:00 -0700

nice

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-08-26 11:18:58 -0700

I like to throw my trash away

thrice
thrice wrote:
2013-08-13 00:54:38 -0700

i will help

Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay wrote:
2013-07-17 10:13:07 -0700

@allen I used to write a blog about the environment. Does that count? xD

onedirectionfan08
onedirectionfan08 wrote:
2013-07-17 09:56:35 -0700

i will help with the eath

cjm101
cjm101 wrote:
2013-07-17 09:29:41 -0700

i did this once

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2013-07-17 09:11:17 -0700

anyone who does this should get bonus coins from KW.

-SincerelyLeah;
-SincerelyLeah; wrote:
2013-07-07 17:30:12 -0700

i need to start .

KassyLove
KassyLove wrote:
2013-07-06 16:09:35 -0700

We did this,before I signed up,me and my friend helped clean my neighborhood. ((Not the whole city,the subdivison))

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-03 17:08:46 -0700

kool

moarenlaaier
moarenlaaier wrote:
2013-05-17 07:15:36 -0700

The wealth of the nation is its air, water, soil, forests, minerals, rivers, lakes, oceans, scenic beauty, wildlife habitats and biodiversity… that’s all there is. That’s the whole economy. That’s where all the economic activity and jobs come from. These biological systems are the sustaining wealth of the world.

Kaylamon
Kaylamon wrote:
2013-04-10 20:29:54 -0700

DRAW A CIRCLE THATS THE EARTH, DRAW A CIRCLE THATS THE EARTH, DRAW A CIRCLE THATS THE EARTH I AM HETALIA (=w=)9

Recycle-poll

How Do You Keep the Environment Clean?

• I recycle everything.
  • I don't litter and I pick up any trash lying around.
  • I walk, skateboard or ride my bike everywhere.
  • I reuse bags and plastic containers.

Micro_organicvsgreen-micro
Earth Day is almost here and there are lots of ways to help the environment in your everyday life...
Micro_pollution-micro
If there are two things that are essential to humans and other living creatures, its clean water ...
Micro_world enviroment day-micro
World Environment Day is celebrated annually on June 5th and was created to inspire people around...
Micro_a mic
There is a new car company in Japan making cars that run completely on water! The strange thing i...
Micro_top 10 ways to recycle-micro
Learning to recycle and waste less is important for keeping our planet green. If you care about t...

Vinylscratchstwin
My perfect friend would be: Funny nice easy going quirky playful loyal fast and...... Loves music as much as i do!!
reply less than a minute
katerine46
katerine46 posted in Friends:
the perfect friend would support you and give you advises if you need help they would stay by your side through everything. a friend wouldn't be jealous of what you have and what you wear. a friend would love you for who you are a friend would not judge you and most of all they would make you feel like you are worth something
reply about 1 hour
blackpearrl
blackpearrl posted in Style:
I'm not a tomboy, but just a bit girly.  :blush
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
what're are you talking about??!!ur an awesome advise giver, but I do go to a type of therapy, its a strengthening families therapy thing, i's like three hours long, and I'm like the oldest person there, so that probably won't work, but u seem like an awesome person can I friend u??!! btw thanks for the advice I doesnt understand how your the oldest person there when its the strengthening families therapy thing and does your family go?   Thanks though and me advise is when you walk in the next time go up to the therapist and ask her / him that you would appreciates if you can have the quiet word without anyone listening.  And then tell her/ him how your feeling.  This seems like one person you can tell Yush of course and I will accept :) Your welcomes and I will do me best :angel
toripizza