Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Fur - To Wear or Not to Wear?

A full-on fur war has erupted among the stars - some celebs like Paris and J.Lo wear fur coats while others protest it. Get the facts on fur right here. Back to Article

furismean269
furismean269 wrote:
2013-11-05 05:47:05 -0800

no people do not use other people for fur!! Thank you for sticking up for animals

please talk to me on my profile

furismean269
furismean269 wrote:
2013-11-05 05:45:34 -0800

no fur is not fashionable

thank you for sticking up for these animals

furismean269
furismean269 wrote:
2013-11-05 05:44:40 -0800

yes fur does need to stop talk to me on my profile please

furismean269
furismean269 wrote:
2013-11-05 05:44:02 -0800

hi mungbean thank you for advertising peta!!! I LOVE THAT SITE

furismean269
furismean269 wrote:
2013-11-05 05:42:43 -0800

hi everyone I run a no fur campaign talk to me on my profile and I can give you more details

NO FUR

Mungbean_2439398
Mungbean_2439398 wrote:
2013-04-08 00:11:07 -0700

Go to this site!
httpsFrustrated/secure.peta.org/site/Advocacy?

Mungbean_2439398
Mungbean_2439398 wrote:
2013-04-08 00:08:43 -0700

WATCH WITH DISCRETION! Watch at your own RISK!

==========================================

Please do share, It's the least you could do. This has to STOP!
...See More

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2013-01-12 16:18:32 -0800

vampire girl 12: Exactly.

skatergirl
skatergirl wrote:
2012-03-02 12:05:55 -0800

NOT TO WEAR

vampire girl 12
vampire girl 12 wrote:
2012-03-02 12:03:48 -0800

Animals definitely shouldn't be killed for their skin. No one kills us for skin, do they?

LoveMe-HateMe234
LoveMe-HateMe234 wrote:
2012-03-01 19:58:09 -0800

I meant def outta style

LoveMe-HateMe234
LoveMe-HateMe234 wrote:
2012-03-01 19:57:36 -0800

Fur? r u serious fur? Like relly? Absolutely not outta style

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-03-01 19:22:24 -0800

That's not even fashionàble

ella804
ella804 wrote:
2012-03-01 19:20:25 -0800

Fur. Really geez that went out of style like like ummm idk

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-03-01 19:16:26 -0800

I mean Cruela Devill

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-03-01 19:15:53 -0800

Fur clothing is for Cruels Devil! >Frown

Would You Wear Fur?

• Sure - it's soft and beautiful, so why not?
  • Absolutely not!!!
  • I'd wear a fur-trimmed jacket, but not a whole fur coat.
  • I would only wear faux fur.