Comments

Fur - To Wear or Not to Wear?

A full-on fur war has erupted among the stars - some celebs like Paris and J.Lo wear fur coats while others protest it. Get the facts on fur right here. Back to Article

furismean269
furismean269 wrote:
2013-11-05 05:47:05 -0800

no people do not use other people for fur!! Thank you for sticking up for animals

please talk to me on my profile

furismean269
furismean269 wrote:
2013-11-05 05:45:34 -0800

no fur is not fashionable

thank you for sticking up for these animals

furismean269
furismean269 wrote:
2013-11-05 05:44:40 -0800

yes fur does need to stop talk to me on my profile please

furismean269
furismean269 wrote:
2013-11-05 05:44:02 -0800

hi mungbean thank you for advertising peta!!! I LOVE THAT SITE

furismean269
furismean269 wrote:
2013-11-05 05:42:43 -0800

hi everyone I run a no fur campaign talk to me on my profile and I can give you more details

NO FUR

Mungbean_2439398
Mungbean_2439398 wrote:
2013-04-08 00:11:07 -0700

Go to this site!
httpsFrustrated/secure.peta.org/site/Advocacy?

Mungbean_2439398
Mungbean_2439398 wrote:
2013-04-08 00:08:43 -0700

WATCH WITH DISCRETION! Watch at your own RISK!

==========================================

Please do share, It's the least you could do. This has to STOP!
...See More

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2013-01-12 16:18:32 -0800

vampire girl 12: Exactly.

skatergirl
skatergirl wrote:
2012-03-02 12:05:55 -0800

NOT TO WEAR

vampire girl 12
vampire girl 12 wrote:
2012-03-02 12:03:48 -0800

Animals definitely shouldn't be killed for their skin. No one kills us for skin, do they?

LoveMe-HateMe234
LoveMe-HateMe234 wrote:
2012-03-01 19:58:09 -0800

I meant def outta style

LoveMe-HateMe234
LoveMe-HateMe234 wrote:
2012-03-01 19:57:36 -0800

Fur? r u serious fur? Like relly? Absolutely not outta style

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-03-01 19:22:24 -0800

That's not even fashionàble

ella804
ella804 wrote:
2012-03-01 19:20:25 -0800

Fur. Really geez that went out of style like like ummm idk

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-03-01 19:16:26 -0800

I mean Cruela Devill

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-03-01 19:15:53 -0800

Fur clothing is for Cruels Devil! >Frown

Would You Wear Fur?

• Sure - it's soft and beautiful, so why not?
  • Absolutely not!!!
  • I'd wear a fur-trimmed jacket, but not a whole fur coat.
  • I would only wear faux fur.

Micro_s_micro
Winter means snow days, hot chocolate, Christmas holidays and of course, dressing up in snow bunn...
Micro_coat_micro
Winter weather means it’s time to bundle up! Even though there isn’t any snow on the ground yet, ...

Kirsteeeeen
Well, you're just going to have to go and give it another chance. You never know, you may like it there. Sometimes we have to face our fears and it might be really scary but usually in the end it is worth it.
sugarpetals
sugarpetals posted in Friends:
I have a friend by the name of Corey....he is awesome,funny,cute and very friendly....and also heartbroken, and i don't think he deserves any of this.....if you go to his profile and read his bio"livininthesouth" all the negatives you read there is not true......he is just having a hard time in life." whispers" the guy need a girl"
seraphine10
I was born in New Zealand and when I was 7 there were heaps of earthquakes which traumourtised me. We moved to another country and my mum is forcing me to go back for a holiday and I really really really don't want to. I don't know what to do
CarnivalDay
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:I think you should go. It might be difficult but you never know. You might find something to talk about with his fiance and find a way to talk to her! Or you could be more social with other family. The only way to beat being unsocial in big groups is to put yourself into the situation and learn. You could actually have a great time :)Just relax, be yourself. Ask questions. People love to talk about themselves so ask lots. It'll keep conversation going and you'll learn about possible later conversation topics. Also smile and be friendly. Make small talk. Remember you're there to celebrate a happy time in someone's life. You might not like it but it's their big day, one of the biggest in their life. And your dad and sister are going so you could always stick around them if socializing doesn't work. Sorry for late reply! ^-^ Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. Problem is, only my sister has anything to wear and my dad is fretting over something that will match, but I think that was just sorted out. I'm picky over what to wear and I'm not aloud to wear boots or leggings, which I practically live in. Though I'm probably only going to stay for a few hours since the dog's not able to go to the kennel right now.
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy posted in Friends:
This thread has been moved. Click here to see the new thread.