Comments

2006 Prom Dresses

You'll look hot in spots, lace, ribbons and bows at this year's prom! Check out the top trends for 2006 so you can find that perfect dress for you! Back to Article

hanlol77544
hanlol77544 wrote:
2012-02-02 14:40:30 -0800

i would not evan vomit on them

Finnie101
Finnie101 wrote:
2012-02-02 12:12:57 -0800

poka dotted one is cute smile

Sati
Sati wrote:
2012-02-02 08:36:49 -0800

UGLY! But at least they look better than 2008!
LOLZ!

ReeceBby_15
ReeceBby_15 wrote:
2012-02-02 08:08:08 -0800

The all black one is ok..

Mitsy
Mitsy wrote:
2012-02-02 08:06:01 -0800

some messed up dresses

Alva-_2001261
Alva-_2001261 wrote:
2012-02-02 08:05:14 -0800

There all ugly :3

vika9110
vika9110 wrote:
2012-02-02 07:46:36 -0800

I like the white one with black pock dots
Thats it the rest r ugly Tongue Out

Favorite Prom Trend for 2006?

• Victorian lace.
  • Ribbons and bows.
  • '80s styles.
  • Vintage.

GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
BookwormKat
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for the support!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Boysrock50
It's not wrong, it's not right, it's up to an individual tbh. If you're gay, and others have a problem, then it's them that need to change, not you. Don't give in to peer pressure, do what feels right for you